PvP Sustained damage help :/

Im a 2k warrior atm and I'm having quite a bit of trouble with my sustained damage. Sometimes its rather good, and other times it just sucks, but I don't seem to be doing anything too differently.

If im sticking on a target...

Colossus > Overpower (Spam procs) > Mortal Strike > Overpower > Slam > Heroic Strike (High Rage)

Of course if I'm planning to do a swap I save colossus smash and get some rage ect, and make sure to use high rage/stacked heroic strikes is ontop of another ability. But It just seems like other warriors in the same gear are able to put out much better sustained damage.

If anyone wants to ask questions about what I'm doing, I'll answer as best I can, or if someone can see somethign wrong in even how i've explained this I would love to be corrected and figure out what I'm doing incorrectly here.

Deleted
    I'm not a warrior player myself, but I still think I should recommend you to post this on arenajunkies instead of MMO-champion.
    I know people here will be helpful, but there was a poll thread not too long ago and I believe the question was what rating people had achieved in arenas..

Anyway, my point is - Being a 2k+ player, you might find more satisfying answers on arenajunkies.. :P

Welcome to MMO-champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Woopert View Post
    I'm not a warrior player myself, but I still think I should recommend you to post this on arenajunkies instead of MMO-champion.
    I know people here will be helpful, but there was a poll thread not too long ago and I believe the question was what rating people had achieved in arenas..

Anyway, my point is - Being a 2k+ player, you might find more satisfying answers on arenajunkies.. :P

Welcome to MMO-champion!
    MMO-C has a much better community. If you want your questions answered and not be mocked, post here. I've read to many threads over there where the people are just plain mean. That and its not even that active, even after the expansion release. The first page on the warrior forum goes back to May....

What the above guy said, not to mention instead of just 2k I actually almost got glad back in wrath, and I quit after i managed to eek out duelist by like 2 teams, and now that I'm back im 100% incompatable with this new warrior, I know what should work, but it seems other warriors are outperforming me in PvP and PvE, and its kinda embarrassing lol. (Sorry for the delay on posting, I was busy the last few days)

So my PvE rotation is basically the same as my PvP one, except in my PvP one if im about to get peeled I will drop rage with heroic strike topped abilities, unlike in PvE where I try to keep (its barley functioning, im alwayse losing like .2 sec here or something cause of rage gen) the rotation.