Deleted

Windsong vs Power Torrent?

Hello everyone!

I've had some discussion with a couple of guild mates and noticed that alot of casters tend to choose Power Torrent instead of Windsong. Is this a better choice since the proc chance is pritty shitty on windsong? Could anyone test this out ?

DoT classes have to use Power Torrent because Windsong only procs off direct damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thegempolice View Post
    DoT classes have to use Power Torrent because Windsong only procs off direct damage.
    I go with Jade Spirit on my priest...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    I go with Jade Spirit on my priest...
    How can you have this? It's not even obtainable yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftykent View Post
    How can you have this? It's not even obtainable yet.
    It's possible to exploit into Guo-Lai Vault and open caches inside to get more GL rep. People who did this early and farmed keys were able to hit revered and unlock Shado-Pan dailies much earlier than intended and could already have access to those rep rewards.

Deleted
    bump bump bump

windsong still doesnt have internal CD shared between different procs (if there is one at all) that makes it way superior in my eyes

Deleted
    Isnt there anyone here that can test this? Would really appreciate it =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thegempolice View Post
    It's possible to exploit into Guo-Lai Vault and open caches inside to get more GL rep. People who did this early and farmed keys were able to hit revered and unlock Shado-Pan dailies much earlier than intended and could already have access to those rep rewards.
    I myself am halfway to revered =) sooo soon i will be getting my jade spirit enchant^^ and dual dancing steel for my OS ^^