Question mini roundup of new mechanics in MOP plz?

with all the changes, and my readings, i still have a couple questions concerning dots mechanics in MoP.

pandemic is nice, that's one thing.

but in cata, for demo as an example, you could cheese some of your dots by applying them while in demon form.

1- is it still the case ? do the dots cast while in demo form (if you slash to refresh corr for example) remain stronger once you pop out ?
    1a- do you try to refresh Doom just before you pop out of demo form, even if it has like 30sec left on the timer? (pushing it to 1:30)

2- is it still worth it to refresh dots when a proc happens or to they just scale dynamically ?

3- i read that the doomguard now scales dynamically with our start and that he benefits from Hero. My question is, does he benefit from the hero applied to us(meaning, we need to pop it after hero is poped) or does he need to be out to, himself, get the hero buff ?

thanks alot everyone.

new exp is always overwhelming a bit

if i have other questions i'll add them

1. I'd try it on a dummy instead of blindly trust people on a forum.
    1a. I haven't put any theorycrafting behind it but I see no reason not to if you're able to plan ahead and know you will have to enter Meta again simply to reapply Doom. You might gain some by spending more fury on touch of chaos if you have CD's up, but at the end of your burn phase you're most likely not gonna have much up.

2. No dynamic scaling on dots, keep refreshing during procs.

3. The Doomguard now scales dynamically with all your buffs. No more snapshotting of stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post

3. The Doomguard now scales dynamically with all your buffs. No more snapshotting of stats.
    thanks Bonkura. About the Hero part, does hero apply to him, or does he benefit from the hero applied to us ? ty

10+ Year Old Account
    Herois,/bloodlust increases your haste and as soon as your haste increases DG's haste also increases to match.

It makes no difference if you summon DG before or after heroism/bloodlust is activated.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    Herois,/bloodlust increases your haste and as soon as your haste increases DG's haste also increases to match.

It makes no difference if you summon DG before or after heroism/bloodlust is activated.
    perfect, tyvm ty ty (everything is so easy now, i think im trying to overcomplicate the spec a bit to feel better...)