10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    Humm. Did I mention that I really do not like Pandaria. Like, at all?
    Oh hai Anassi!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Humm. Did I mention that I really do not like Pandaria. Like, at all?
    The new zones or the expansion overall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    The new zones or the expansion overall.
    Anassi doesn't like no flying.
    Also Emma Watson still hawt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Why? I actually kinda like it. The gated reps is kinda annoying, but otherwise, solid expansion and continent.
    Feels like a *tremendous* step backwards. I do not like doing dailys, so the reputation system in Cataclysm was awesome for me. Quest a bit, throw on that tabard and off you go heroics! Now it's back to 52 factions, where you get approximately 20 rep a week, but only if you do 188 dailys each day that week. Feels like everything I hated about BC all over again.

I already vomited out my thoughts about being forced to ride yesterday or so (bottom line: I do not like it. At all.), the quests are decent but nothing special, very little innovation. So far I'd say it's the worst expansion WoW has had, even after WotLK (which I've come to utterly despise). Once I hit the raids I might change my mind about that, but so far the journey has been really frustrating and not fun.

Frey is not silly! Nah, just kidding you super silly.
    Frey is definitely silly.
    This picture will prove it
    http://i.imgur.com/mUxj1.gif
    Frey is the black guy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Anassi doesn't like no flying.
    Also Emma Watson still hawt.
    That was mildly annoying at the most for me.

That invisi text! <3

Deleted
    Feels like a *tremendous* step backwards. I do not like doing dailys, so the reputation system in Cataclysm was awesome for me. Quest a bit, throw on that tabard and off you go heroics! Now it's back to 52 factions, where you get approximately 20 rep a week, but only if you do 188 dailys each day that week. Feels like everything I hated about BC all over again.

I already vomited out my thoughts about being forced to ride yesterday or so (bottom line: I do not like it. At all.), the quests are decent but nothing special, very little innovation. So far I'd say it's the worst expansion WoW has had, even after WotLK (which I've come to utterly despise). Once I hit the raids I might change my mind about that, but so far the journey has been really frustrating and not fun.
    Ha, I don't need to do dailies so I get to laugh at those who do. I'm so bored. t_t

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    Frey is definitely silly.
    This picture will prove it
    http://i.imgur.com/mUxj1.gif
    Frey is the black guy
    I have no comments for this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I have no comments for this
    Because you are silly.

I can understand the rep thing. The reps are, ultimately, frivolous though. The rewards are largely lackluster. The no flying thing wasn't that big a deal to me, except when I had to take a stupidly long FP.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Should've rolled a tank class.
    And now we're back to square 1 again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Oh... then dealwithit I guess.
    Or find a tank buddy.
    Yes yes.

This just warms the heart

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted

Deleted
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-10-08 at 10:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    I can understand the rep thing. The reps are, ultimately, frivolous though. The rewards are largely lackluster. The no flying thing wasn't that big a deal to me, except when I had to take a stupidly long FP.
    It's not about how good the rewards actually are. I went through a lot of pain to get my professions on my Priest to max level (tailor / enchanting). The MoP part was ridiculously easy, everything else wasn't. So I want to be able to actually make something meaningful with that. Doesn't need to be BiS, but I want to be able to create something useful. Right now I've got one set of green iLvl 390-ish gear for tailoring with largely random stats and a selection of PvP items that are freakishly expensive to learn. Oh, and I do never play PvP. Which means that my Tailoring is just about totally and utterly useless without those reps. Could have gone Alch and had the same bonus and better utilities for a lot less pain.

The flying thing I ranted about yesterday, don't want to warm up that discussion. It bothers me to no end, especially because it's a totally arbitrary hindrance. That's about it.

Also the Mechromancer from Borderlands 2 has pony flavoured talents.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/72n0r.gif[/IMdG]
    D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    [IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bUeIYXbAqPw/UHNK03ONsMI/AAAAAAAA72o/VbLtOMMSj8Q/s1600/1.jpg[IMG]
    Yay references! \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    That supposed to be a talent system in Legends of Equestria?