Tempest Rising Patch 1.11 Announced

Official Announcement for 1.11 is up

Few things to keep in mind:

1. The Tempest Rising world event will have 4 phases
    2. Soul Revamp is introduced
    3. The weekend of 7-11 November will be free
    4. Exodus of the Storm Queen Dungeon will be available for those who pre-ordered SL
    5. IA's come to cities - defending capitals against the Storm Legion will be part of the world event

Source

Crucia's imprisonment is a facade....
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

The 10th!??!?!? Somehow I am doubting that FOR THE SIMPLE fact of the Beta changes that need to be made to the souls and that dungeon. I am betting 10/17/2012 for release

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    The 10th!??!?!? Somehow I am doubting that FOR THE SIMPLE fact of the Beta changes that need to be made to the souls and that dungeon. I am betting 10/17/2012 for release
    where did u get the 10th from? :S
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    where did u get the 10th from? :S
    Patches are usually on Wednesdays

If they release it on the 10th, then it indicates they are SUPREMELY confident in their alpha testers ability to determine how these changes will balance out at lvl 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Patches are usually on Wednesdays

If they release it on the 10th, then it indicates they are SUPREMELY confident in their alpha testers ability to determine how these changes will balance out at lvl 60.
    Then again, Trion does have a "fuck it, let's bring it out and see. Worst thing that could happen is we have to do it over. No biggie!" attitude. No better testing than live, and they still have time to fine tune for level 60. Not to mention when we actually get to level 60!
    "You disgust me"- Grandma

Quote Originally Posted by Trlz View Post
    Then again, Trion does have a "fuck it, let's bring it out and see. Worst thing that could happen is we have to do it over. No biggie!" attitude. No better testing than live, and they still have time to fine tune for level 60. Not to mention when we actually get to level 60!
    Honestly I would prefer this because we could get used to the changes and the transition will be smoother to SL. Jumping into SL Beta this weekend was a complete WTF moment for me when it came to the class changes and just being lost and not knowing where to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Trlz View Post
    what impressed me was the 250 MB file they released with fixes to the most widely reported issues on the 2nd day of beta testing (?) that was crazy.

Also, Pure to your second post, there were significant class note changes on the beta forums. I read them while I waited for downloads, they helped a lot to understand what was going on.

1.11 is almost certainly coming on the 17th, not the 10th, since the current world event isn't over till the 17th.
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    1.11 is almost certainly coming on the 17th, not the 10th, since the current world event isn't over till the 17th.
    My WE ui says its till the 10th?

Edit: Just logged in

9/12/2012 - 10/10/2012
    Last edited by Padwarle; 2012-10-08 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    My WE ui says its till the 10th?

Edit: Just logged in

9/12/2012 - 10/10/2012
    Oh.. Guess I need to log into live and get my hat :P

I guess it very well could come on the 10th then.
    R80

It's not this week - but soon indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar-Trion View Post
    I knew it! The 17th! Thanks elrar!
    R80

You are the shit. Thanks!

So that means you are taking the BETA feedback and are smoothing out the changes

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I...

Should really get on completing the quest lines in IPP. =S
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    I...

Should really get on completing the quest lines in IPP. =S
    Must... not... mock.... deltru... for missing... nice... zone... story questline...

I'm trying to complete all the other Epic Quest chains. call me greedy, but they're quite fantastic.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Must... not... mock.... deltru... for missing... nice... zone... story questline...

I'm trying to complete all the other Epic Quest chains. call me greedy, but they're quite fantastic.
    I really have never been a fan of snow/ice-zones. >_<

Might be partially from the horrible Ice Cavern in Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.... >_>

But I am down to less than 20 quests left now (I started a few hours or so ago with like 70~ quests left in the zone!) and I must say... I was missing out for sure. This is EASILY one of the best zones quest/story-wise VanillaRift has to offer.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    But I am down to less than 20 quests left now (I started a few hours or so ago with like 70~ quests left in the zone!) and I must say... I was missing out for sure. This is EASILY one of the best zones quest/story-wise VanillaRift has to offer.
    Gloamwood or Scarwood Reach are my favorites. The whole having to break the curse of the witch thing and then the betrayal by that one guy then you have to purge the town. IPP was alright.

I am looking forward to the SL story quest. I am not in much of any kind of rush to 60 and I will save Dimensions for max level.

Now, when will you be releasing your Bacon Spawner from the 1.9 Live Stream?

I will not forget!

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog