Sha of Anger crazy respawn

So, I killed Sha of Anger for the first time today, then 20 mins later I get another guildie spamming chat asking who wants to do sha. So I tell him we just killed it and whatnot bla bla, but he's insisting, so I went to kun-lai and low and behold the sha is up again, so we got a group together but the horde got to it first. So I was afk-ing right above the spawn point then about 20-30min later I heard his voice and his "anger" yell that he does. So I flew around and there he was again =\ has anyone else had this happen on any other server? US-Nagrand here.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    He spawns constantly, it's the new BH/WG boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure he's Borked on US Illidan, haven't seen him spawn all day ):
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    He spawns constantly, it's the new BH/WG boss.
    He's supposed to have a 2 hour respawn timer, or so he did until today.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    They actually changed it a few days back. They said it spawns more frequently but less predictably.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    They changed it. He now spawns more frequently, but also more variably. He can respawn anywhere from 30mins to 90mins. So what the OP is describing makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    They changed it. He now spawns more frequently, but also more variably. He can respawn anywhere from 30mins to 90mins. So what the OP is describing makes sense.
    Ahh I did not know that.

Deleted
    He hasn't spawned on our server for about two days now...great change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenxion78 View Post
    He hasn't spawned on our server for about two days now...great change.
    He is Sha of Happyness now and is idling in Malibu... he deservers a little bit of spare time

Our server is currently reporting 1-5 hour respawn timer.

I believe Blizzard want the thing to not be farmed like he was, it should be a spontaneous event in their eyes. Which is why they thought giving him tier in his loot table was a great idea.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

On sargeras US he spawned 5 times within 3 1/2 hours. I walked into kun'lai on my shaman, sha was up. Quested across the lake, sha was up again after being downed, went to help the group. Did a dungeon, after it sha was up again. Did another dungeon, sha was up again, did a few more quests, sha was up nearby. Right before I logged was heading to vale after dinging 88 sha was up again...

Its crazy...

This may seem like a dumb question (and a little off topic), but seeing as I'll never get the chance to kill him on my server (way too outnumbered by horde) Can you only receive loot from him once a week like any other raid boss? Or do you have a chance to get loot every time you kill him?

Quote Originally Posted by Greel View Post
    This may seem like a dumb question (and a little off topic), but seeing as I'll never get the chance to kill him on my server (way too outnumbered by horde) Can you only receive loot from him once a week like any other raid boss? Or do you have a chance to get loot every time you kill him?
    Once per week, I'm not sure about the claw though never really tested it. I know you can only do one claw quest but if you forget to loot it.

As far as your outnumbering problem I suggest openraid. They're doing sha all the time. I neglected to do sha on my monk all week long & ended up getting an easy 40m group with sha spawned as soon as I got in the group. It took a matter of a few min to get in & out of that pug. Very satisifed

Deleted
    He hasn't spawned since 11:15 on Sylvanas (or so people say). I have personally been camping him for 3 hours now, without him popping up once. There is alot of false information going around on Sylvanas' general chat, so I try to just wait and see what happens, since I really need those damn boots >.<.

Can you still Cross-realm kill him? Last time I tried (yesterday) he was phased out as soon as my friend invited me.