Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Sorry but it's the cc chaining unhealable damage if you don't have a disarm AND the cc that is op.

@Norzuk
    1. Charge, fine you've always had it, double charge is balanced against an increased cooldown. That's fine too you get some mobility options.
    2. Stun: Sorry shockwave is op as arms, aoe stun with no chance at dodge, half + 5 seconds cooldown off throwdown. Completely unbalanced when added to other toolkit options.
    3. Silence/Interrupt: You used to give up piercing howl to get gag order and I'm sorry but yes that was a big deal. You can't just say "NOTHING NEW" and call it a day.
    4. Again, as part of the entire toolkit, it's op. Two spell reflects in between the time that you can't get to your target (against casters that's a big deal, oh sure wait it out or put a weak spell on you, just wasting more time til charge/heroic throw/heroic leap are off cooldown) and you get two of them.
    5. Charge has a 12 second cooldown. I don't see many warriors taking double time, it's extremely situational. So 12 seconds and you forget heroic leap with a 70% speed boost with 4p. Mages may still be strong but a good warrior can double spell reflect/silence/shield wall/defensive stance if they are in trouble and still own a mage. Let's forget about mages for a second, there are a lot of other casters in the game. How the hell are they supposed to get you off of them? Or have any cast time themselves? I haven't even mentioned fear yet. Why in the hell was that lowered to one minute?

Conclusion: Your control cooldowns are all too short. Shockwave 20 seconds (aoe stun improved over single target 45 second stun),Heroic throw silence 30 seconds, pummel 15 seconds, pick up piercing howl without losing gag order, fear on a one minute cooldown from two, multi target spell reflect on 1 min cooldown added to already 30 second spell reflect, disarm (nothing new but as part of the overall toolkit, just more silliness). I'm probably forgetting something but you have a complete toolkit and the only other class that has that are mages (oh ya, second wind... with all that cc and defensive stance is going to guarantee your survival if you know how to manipulate it). I remember back in cata people predicted this would happen. It's called the mage/warrior arms race (no relation to spec) Anytime the mage gets too strong warriors are brought up to that level or more in this case. These two classes have ruined pvp balance for a while and MoP pvp has far more problems than this alone but damn is it bad. Frankly I made post after post in beta forums after testing arenas on beta about bm hunter damage (posted screenshots about unhealable lynx rush), said warriors had too much control, and mages were bursting too hard as well, there were no replies that I can recall to any of the pvp posts. It's inexcusable to go live like this. And about warrior damage, the only problem is cooldown stacking. Avatar should not be usable with recklessness, warrior burst fixed.
    Last edited by halfawake; 2012-10-08 at 11:54 PM.

Deleted
    PvP, ruining the fun for everyone since vanilla..

Quote Originally Posted by cexspa View Post
    warriors seem amazing in bgs hitting on randoms / people with bad gear trying to grind the honor gear.
    in arena however they are not on top of the op list.
    many people who played arenas in their honor gear share the same view.
    warriors = annoying
    warriors =/= broken/unhealable damage.
    Every post on every forum complain about warriors mobility/CC/Burst/Unhealable damage, every arena ladder is 100% warriors and hunters at high level and you post here telling us that this is not happening at all and everyone is happy

I mean. Seriously. Even S5 DK were better at defending their classe than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Norzuk View Post
    Let's say, a dude with no resil comes here and say: "OMG Warrior one shoted me!" NERF NERF NERF. But he didn't realize that the warrior got a 490 2H (guessing), all CD up, enraged, maybe zerk buff and 3-4 stacks of taste for blood.

Well, after fighiting and killing a rogue I got 5 stacks of it, hit TAB (got a hunter on target), charged, colossus smashed, shockwaved the dude, (he didnt trinket out), MS and 142k heroic strike, he managed to disengage, I heroic leaped and executed.

I had Reck + Avatar + BR + Enrage (maybe some other warrior droped the banner, but not sure). Like, all the stars aligned to that happen.

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 06:00 PM ----------

Just FYI, there was only one season that warriors dominated arenas and that was because our long gone MACE SPEC.

Secondly, most of warrior sucess in arenas is due to our partners, mostly Paladins, because of hand of freadom and beacon of light, period. I'm not an experienced arena player, but I play this game long enough to have seen every single class of this game being FoTM. And warriors are not OP, we are strong and again, competitive. Spriests and BM Hunters are retarded. Rogues need some tweeks, warlocks need some love and maybe other hunter specs.

A shadow priest do as much dmg as a mage does (or even more) and heal almost as if it was pure healing.

For BM hunters if I survive the first Beast Within with my shieldwall up, I'll prolly die in the second, if I do not kill the hunter first.
    mace spec wasn't the only problem with warriors in BC, and most actually didn't play with paladins at the time. as i think i mentioned WLD was pretty much a top tier comp, it was the only comp i actually was not confident my team could beat unless we played like real scum.

and i know warriors who were sword spec who did well, hell i even knew a glaives warrior. mace spec was retarded, but so was warr/druid synergy and lock/druid synergy. now combine all of those?

i did some ret/warr/druid in wolk with a really amazing warrior, druids were really really strong at that time and i think argually better then holy paladins.
    the comps warr comps played with a holy paladin like TSG/ATC/dispelcleave really relied more on the pve gear of the dps then on their class. i remember a ATC played with a prot paladin instead of a warrior at one point for instance.

here are the problems with warriors as i see it.

reck+skullbanner+avatar all used together is better burst then just about anything in the game. even ret paladins and bm hunters. i'm currently wearing full dreadful with malevolent shoulders/gloves and gone 100-0 in a shockwave from that.

second wind heals for far to long and extends the execute portion of a match for far to long. it procs at 35% and heals for far far to much per tic and tics to frequently compared to similar passive healing mechanics. that combined with the damage reduction from def stance which most warriors spend most of their time sitting is a lot of survivability.

gag order. before there was a trade off between this and piercing howl. but this with disarm allows warriors to lock down casters and spellcasting melee like ret paladins, enhance shamans and death knights for significantly longer amounts of time then they should be allowed to. whats more it doesn't reward skillful play on either side. a caster can juke a kick but is silenced anyway. a warrior can know how not to be juked, but does not need to because he silences anyway. its mindless and dumb.

shockwave, the cooldown needs to be 30-45 seconds for how powerful it is. it is physical and its aoe cone can often allow warriors to solo peel for others and themselves. other stuns in the game are single target and 30 second cooldown. hell paladins need to talent theirs down to 30 seconds. shadowfury is 30 seconds, remorseless winter is 1 minute. why do warriors get theirs at 20 seconds?
    Last edited by kosechi; 2012-10-09 at 01:39 AM.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Norzuk View Post
    Some of above abilities you mentioned aren't CC.

1 - Charge is a gap closer, and we always had 2, one on battle and def stance, 1 sec stun and the other 3 sec stun on zerk stance. Now we lost that, if we get a 3 sec stun charge we can't have 2 charges, if we get 2 charges the second one won't generate rage, and the other tallent is just useless.

2 - Stun. I can agree that we got more stuns, but outside this, we don't have more CC than before, fear is as it has always been. And if you trinket well, you are good. If you are human you are great. (fking racial, thats imba)

3 - Silence/interrupt. We always had 2 interrupts, we got one more now IF we get the talent over piercing howl (it's a tough decision). Silences (gag order) were a prot talent which some warriors used to get, now its a glyph, NOTHING NEW.

4 - Spell Reflects - 1 min CD for mass spell reflect I think it's too low for such a good talent, maybe 1,5 min would be OK. 2 mins it's just not viable. And still, not a CC, it's a def ability. If you cannot stop cast while that HUGE WHITE SHIELD is above my head you diserve to take that CHAOS BOLT back to your face.

5 - LOW CD. What you call Low CD? My charge has 20 sec CD. How much is Disengage? 25 sec so we have 5 sec to deal dmg, While the hunter get 8 sec with me rooted in place shooting my a$$ off. How much is blink? 15 FIFTEEN FKING SECONDS. Mages have no right to complain about warriors abilities, they can blink even while stunned. If a warrior doesn't pick double time it's a dead meat against mages. - Pray to Lord that warriors doesn't have a CD reset like mages, hunters and rogues.

So, what people are complaining basically the warrior class always had, with a lil bit more of mobility.

i seriously don't know if you're trolling or if you're serious, but anyway. you haven't had most of those skills combined with other skills. if you don't see how OP warriros are right now and NOT because of the never-ending source of damage that they are right now, you are seriously blind.

1 - you haven't always had two, they used to share cooldown.

2 - you got one of the best cc's in-game right there, shockwave. it's so broken. im also pretty sure they've lowered the CD on your fear.

3 - who the hell talked about NEW stuff to control your enemies??? are you seriously that stupid? it's the fact that you have them all at the same time that makes you op, how can that not be clear to you? jesus christ, you're so biased it hurts seriously.

4 - a good warrior uses the spell reflect perfect and there's nothing you can do about that really. only bad warriors pop their spell reflects as soon as they start to panic. if it's used at the exact moment a spell's cast, which it should be, its deadly.

5 - yeah, i call it low cd. 1~min aoe fear, 20~sec silence, 10-15 sec~ spell reflect, 25~ sec AoE stun, 20 sec charge. do i seriously need to continue? you've got so much cc it's stupid, and you know what i mean with cc so stop acting like a dumbass.

again, i'm not saying you got alot of new abilities, im not complaining about that, it's THE FACT THAT YOU CAN USE THEM ALL TOGETHER. if you seriously don't see how OP all of your cc is right now, and the fact that you're an unending source of damage-output then i seriously feel sorry about you.

i think its funny how you so despirately try to defend your broken class. i bet you're one of those bad players who never got anywhere, but now when your class is broken in almost every single way, you try to defend it by saying stuff like "OMG ITS THE SAME SKILLS THE WARRIORS ALWAYS HAD!!!!11", hoping that you wont be nerfed. you try so despirately to defend your class it's sad, especially when you will be hit so hard by the nerfbat any day now it's probably going to kill your entire class, and ofcourse, nerfing warriors means you lose everything and you go back to your 1300 rating, owning lowgeared in bgs with your two personal healers.

face it, bad, you will get nerfed. how unfortunate for you, then you need some skills to play warrior again and that's when pvp dies for you.

so long, bad.

-edit-
    most warriors actually see how OP they are right now, they even agree it's ridiculous and they agree to getting nerfed, but you, you so despirately try to defend your broken class... feels like im starting to repeat myself now so ill wait for your answer. oh wait, dont reply, go play arena with your friends, go get that challenger-title you've always wanted.
    Last edited by mmoca5d922092b; 2012-10-09 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazdum View Post
    Wrong.
    And by the way, a class been overpowered or bad in pvp in the past doenst justify being overpowered or bad now.
    This
    and this.

I say this as a veteran warrior player. The class was only shit in s5 and s11. That's the vast majority of the game's arena history where the class has been rank 1 viable.

The problem right now is not warrior utility. I really hope Blizzard doesn't randomly nerf it. The problem is SOLELY with CD stacking. Avatar is a broken piece of shit. Any warrior worth his salt was calling this out since the ability got changed from it's 1 minute cd 10 second duration format to what it is now. 20 seconds of immunity to slows on snares ON TOP OF A 20% DAMAGE INCREASE + war banner/recklessness synergy + whatever trinkets/racials makes for some absolutely retarded and unbalancable burst. TWEAKING (not nerfing) Avatar to what it used to be at the start of beta would go a long way in making warriors more balanced. Warrior mobility is fine. As much as I hate being reliant on healers (and it's worse with the nerf to the dispel system), Blizzard has gone way over board to ensure that classes are able to fend for themselves now. If only our anti-roots weren't on such long cds (or roots didn't last 8 damn seconds).

Also the change from 15 to 25% damage reduction in defensive stance. This was overkill after giving us second wind. Nerf/remove second win, buff the other two talents in that tier (one way or another they need it), THEN I can understand us keeping a 25% damage reduction in defensive stance (which is honestly great as we've been the easiest train target in this game for a while due to no pressure while turtling).

That said, other classes are OP to shit without cd stacking. See: mages and bm hunters. Nerfing bm hunters is easy and obvious. Mages? Also easy and obvious, of course they'll never get nerfed though. They can do more damage every 30 seconds than a warrior can do once ever 5 minutes in a smaller window and while keeping his target unable to react. Whoever thought this was even mildly balanced since Cataclysm should seriously gtfo the class design team.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    I really hope they get nerfed, they are out of wack atm. warriors are more frustrating then hunter pets 1 shotting you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior utility is the problem and it is far too good for a plate melee class. That sort of utility should be reserved for Rogues. Right now, there's no point in bringing a Rogue over a Warrior with the absurd control and utility Warriors have.

Make Gag Order Protection Warrior only.

Swap Bloodbath and Shockwave.

Put Intimidating Shout back on a 2 minute cooldown.

Second Wind is probably going to stay the way it is not because blizzard loves Warriors in pvp, but because DPS Warriors tanking in scenarios would practically be impossible. Therefore, make Defensive Stance 10% reduction for DPS specs.

Die By The Sword should be 3 minute cd, 15 second duration.

Zerker Rage should break the Warrior out of movement imparing effects.

Damage during full burst is indeed too strong, I play a warrior right now and stuff just dies when I pop everything. Lots of tools, good defenses, it's obvious that painful nerfs will come. I liked the suggestion on making avatar a shorter cooldown, it certainly seems a good way to keep uptime on targets every minute.

A little higher sustained damage in return for less burst would seem just right, since I find myself hitting not so hard without cds. How this will affect pve I do not know. I really don't want to see shockwave go, and I'm pretty certain it won't so there will be nerfs elsewhere. Defensive stance won't be nerfed because of pve tanking, so second wind may be reduced to 2% heal, I will predict this change, otherwise it will be reworked.

There are ways to stop warrior burst but I admit, it's not fun at all. I feel the same way about BM hunters when I face one on my warrior.

have u seen burst that wrrs do they do 50-100 k hits for 15 sec combine with frost dk and get intant 2200+

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Warrior utility is the problem and it is far too good for a plate melee class. That sort of utility should be reserved for Rogues. Right now, there's no point in bringing a Rogue over a Warrior with the absurd control and utility Warriors have.

Make Gag Order Protection Warrior only.

Swap Bloodbath and Shockwave.

Put Intimidating Shout back on a 2 minute cooldown.

Second Wind is probably going to stay the way it is not because blizzard loves Warriors in pvp, but because DPS Warriors tanking in scenarios would practically be impossible. Therefore, make Defensive Stance 10% reduction for DPS specs.

Die By The Sword should be 3 minute cd, 15 second duration.

Zerker Rage should break the Warrior out of movement imparing effects.
    I thought your suggestions couldn't ever get worse than the last thread but they somehow do.

Warriors have equivalent utility to dks and rets. If you're going to nerf warrior utility you'd better nerf the shit out of ret and dk utility too. Nevermind that dks have insanely better sustained than warriors and have had utility equal to what warriors NOW have since s6. Ret utility (off heals) provides the best peels in the game bar none. And rets have amazing burst as well.

Warriors have hands down been the best training targets just because you could utterly shut down warrior damage by tunneling them. With 25% damage reduction defensive stance we're finally up to par against other classes. I honestly could see shield wall going away from dps specs under the current warrior iteration though. Maybe even a slight nerf to second wind.

Changes that would MAKE SENSE:

Remove pummel from gag order glyph.
    Change avatar to be a 10 second duration, 15% damage increase on a 1 minute cd that still makes you immune to roots and snares.
    Nerf cd stacking. I'm honestly not sure how I'd address this but it needs to be done.
    Buff warrior sustained...PLEASE?! No one friggin' likes hitting for nothing outside of cds. Especially warriors (which has always been the master of sustained).
    Reduce shockwave stun duration to 2 seconds. I admit that having an aoe kidney shot with no set up is OP.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2012-10-09 at 05:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Warrior utility is the problem and it is far too good for a plate melee class.

Let's not pretend that wearing Plate has mattered since TBC. The problem with Warrior talents as it stands now is there isn't much of an option for PvP, so the majority of Warriors have the same talent setup. There's no reason to take Enraged Regen or Impending Victory over Second Wind and there's no reason to take Bladestorm or Dragon's Roar over Shockwave.

1 - Charge is a gap closer, and we always had 2, one on battle and def stance, 1 sec stun and the other 3 sec stun on zerk stance. Now we lost that, if we get a 3 sec stun charge we can't have 2 charges, if we get 2 charges the second one won't generate rage, and the other tallent is just useless.
    Intercept is gone and has been gone since Cata due to the amount of uptime Warriors had back then. Now you're back to having Intercept but, it's a talent called "Double Time" which requires no Stance dancing and it doesn't consume rage. You're also forgetting Heroic Leap as well as Intervene with your Banner/Ally for Mobility as well.

2 - Stun. I can agree that we got more stuns, but outside this, we don't have more CC than before, fear is as it has always been. And if you trinket well, you are good. If you are human you are great. (fking racial, thats imba)
    Throwdown was a 45sec CD that stunned one target for 5 seconds.
    Shockwave is a 20sec CD that stuns multiple targets for 5 seconds.

You're given two charges & shockwave stun... Three stuns on 20sec CDs.

3 - Silence/interrupt. We always had 2 interrupts, we got one more now IF we get the talent over piercing howl (it's a tough decision). Silences (gag order) were a prot talent which some warriors used to get, now its a glyph, NOTHING NEW.
    You've only had one interrupt but, you've had two silence when you're talented for them. Having to make a decision based on gameplay previously... Now you're given Piercing Howl and like you said Glyph for Gag Order. Gag order itself with the amount of stuns added in is too much control. You literally just need to stagger your stuns and launch in silences... Nothing will live.

4 - Spell Reflects - 1 min CD for mass spell reflect I think it's too low for such a good talent, maybe 1,5 min would be OK. 2 mins it's just not viable. And still, not a CC, it's a def ability. If you cannot stop cast while that HUGE WHITE SHIELD is above my head you diserve to take that CHAOS BOLT back to your face.
    25sec CD Reflect... While not even going SnB and not even into Defensive Stance. You're given everything with no real setup involved at all. Also you have a second reflect while you go SnB! Two Reflects, Three Stuns (Double Time + SW) Four Gap closers (Double Timex2 + Leap + Intervene) and Two Silences so far. Sounds like A LOT of caster control.

5 - LOW CD. What you call Low CD? My charge has 20 sec CD. How much is Disengage? 25 sec so we have 5 sec to deal dmg, While the hunter get 8 sec with me rooted in place shooting my a$$ off. How much is blink? 15 FIFTEEN FKING SECONDS. Mages have no right to complain about warriors abilities, they can blink even while stunned. If a warrior doesn't pick double time it's a dead meat against mages. - Pray to Lord that warriors doesn't have a CD reset like mages, hunters and rogues.
    Two charges each sharing a 20 Sec CD. A Hunter disengaging can be easily be countered with what? Another Charge... Or a Leap... Or a Well placed Intervene. Also your other points concerning being Rooted/Snared can be easily removed by a Dependable Cleanser. Taking your fights into the Realm of 1vs1 doesn't rationalize your ridiculous class/spec.

So, what people are complaining basically the warrior class always had, with a lil bit more of mobility.
    When a Warrior charged and did a throwdown you trinketed then created distance... Now you're stuck into another charge right off the bat or into a Leap if you're able to break off the 2nd Charge. I find it funny that you're trying to rationalize every tool you have as if you're not that OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Skezix View Post
    I've been playing warrior since vanilla, and tbh most of the time we have been shit in pvp. We have had our times, but briefly for a patch.
    As warlord/glad warrior of vanilla/tBC i'm calling you on obvious lying. In vanilla no class ever came close to warrior (with healers support obviously, but why would you play without them in premade group?) in terms of exterminating oposite team. In tBC we were one of the easiest classes to pick glad on and dominated wholle expansion in multiple setups. In Wrath wars were doing fine, exept rediculous prot spec that had obscene control/survivability/dmg in extremly annoying mix. Cata was bad past CS nerf, Blizz simply left class in inferior state to most other melees. So what i want to say is that wars were top tier for almost forever, no need to claim we were shit in pvp...

Atm we have good control, great mobility, fine sustained dmg and all that is pretty much needed (and enough) to compete. What we don't need is such an obscene RNG burst through retarded Taste for Blood proc stacked with reck and avatar. If RNG gods are kind to you then Taste for Blood stacks 5 times and you're looking and ~610% weapon dmg + (~8K?) of the gcd, press avatar/reck get double crit with slam/procedx5 heroic (not that hard with snare immunity and 60% crit for cd duration) and it's more then 1900% of weapon dmg in 1 gcd drilling your target a new one. Check your weapon range and multiply it x 19, then ask yourself would you like to get hit that much in 1 GCD (factor armor and resiliance but trust me it won't help much). Argument that it's a rare situation is dumb, becouse it's not fun to be oneshot even once in 10 matches (and then you factor teammates and things get even dumber).

All in all some things needs fixing (along with hunters. mages, hybrids offhealing and so on...), and imo for warriors it's dmg destribution - lower burst, up sustained (some utility nerfs may be needed, but imo that should wait till dmg rebalanced for many classes to see a biger picture). I just hope they won't go overboard with nerfs (like they do too often).

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 08:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Roelath View Post
    Intercept is gone and has been gone since Cata due to the amount of uptime Warriors had back then. Now you're back to having Intercept but, it's a talent called "Double Time" which requires no Stance dancing and it doesn't consume rage. You're also forgetting Heroic Leap as well as Intervene with your Banner/Ally for Mobility as well.

Mobility was often warriors strong point and even without Double Time we'll be sticking to most targets. Nerfing it won't change a thing, mb only for bad warriors not binding intervene macroses and using not ground targetable banners.

Throwdown was a 45sec CD that stunned one target for 5 seconds.
    Shockwave is a 20sec CD that stuns multiple targets for 5 seconds.

You're given two charges & shockwave stun... Three stuns on 20sec CDs.

And with such an awersome control wars were unable to peel teammates and were inferior to rogues in every single aspect through almost all Cata. Not to mention being pigeonholed into zerg setups (that sucked anyway compared to common setups). Combined with mediocre dmg, extremly predictable and counterable burst (on extremly long cd) wars could be easilly replaced by different class for any composition for better result (kitty cleave envolved into jungle cleave, KFC into Thug cleave) and finding a competent teammates was nearly impossible for even great warriors.

You've only had one interrupt but, you've had two silence when you're talented for them. Having to make a decision based on gameplay previously... Now you're given Piercing Howl and like you said Glyph for Gag Order. Gag order itself with the amount of stuns added in is too much control. You literally just need to stagger your stuns and launch in silences... Nothing will live.

Theres not much difference between pummeling and silencing with Gag order (exept for wars pressing pummel as soon as cast starts and getting faked). Not to mention that silence will DR itself with our partners abilities. That glyph is good but in no way gamebreaking.

25sec CD Reflect... While not even going SnB and not even into Defensive Stance. You're given everything with no real setup involved at all. Also you have a second reflect while you go SnB! Two Reflects, Three Stuns (Double Time + SW) Four Gap closers (Double Timex2 + Leap + Intervene) and Two Silences so far. Sounds like A LOT of caster control.

It's 1 min cd for group reflect and 25 sec for SnB reflect. And through wholle cata warriors complained about long cd on spell reflect becouse we've no active defences against casters. Playing lock/ele/priest in Cata against any war composition was a joke becouse 1-1.5 min into the fight warrior would be out of shield wall, spell reflect and will die to ele burst every game and generally wouldn't be able to maintain preassure past initial bladestorm and healers cd.

Two charges each sharing a 20 Sec CD. A Hunter disengaging can be easily be countered with what? Another Charge... Or a Leap... Or a Well placed Intervene. Also your other points concerning being Rooted/Snared can be easily removed by a Dependable Cleanser. Taking your fights into the Realm of 1vs1 doesn't rationalize your ridiculous class/spec.

And that hunters can't scatter war, can't pet stun war, don't have dk to double grip war away from him, can't master call himself and easilly gain distance with posthaste talent??? You need to take a look on what other classes got this expansion before comparing apples to oranges.

When a Warrior charged and did a throwdown you trinketed then created distance... Now you're stuck into another charge right off the bat or into a Leap if you're able to break off the 2nd Charge. I find it funny that you're trying to rationalize every tool you have as if you're not that OP.

And i find it funny that you're trying to justify your bitching taking as example warriors ability set that made them worst class in game for almost 3 seasons. You either have a personal grudge with class or a clueless idiot.
    That's a great example of clueless rant post that go over warriors ability set and compare it to Cata where warriors were worse for pvp then any other class. Not to mention complete ignorance that most classes got new escape tools, new defensive cooldawns, new utilities to help their teammates and so on. Honestly if Blizz will listed to such a biased posters then class will be ruined the way it was in Cata.

Deleted
    I love it how mages now say that they cant beat warrior 1v1 anymore. All the replies i got when i posted that warriors couldnt kill mages anymore was that the game is not balanced about 1v1.

If you look at the arena composition there are mages warrior rogues spriest palas and lots of other classes in it so please dont act like a little sissy now that you cant kill a class anymore. So here is the same reaction you guys gave me.

THE GAME IS NOT BALANCED AROUND 1v1!

Bit early to complain about warriors, generally Blizzard tends to wait until they have enough data before balancing any class.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashpanda View Post
    Bit early to complain about warriors, generally Blizzard tends to wait until they have enough data before balancing any class.
    Bit early? Throughout beta the PVP community (including warriors) was saying 'woah this is OP'.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Deleted
    Try being a rogue. You then feel the hate.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Enough said about Warriors. Even I myself a warrior say we are doing way too much burst damage right now.

Too fix it, just allow us warriors not to be able to pop Wreck/Avatar/Banner/Enrage at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys!

I've been playing warrior since vanilla, and tbh most of the time we have been shit in pvp.
    Your credibilty has been reduced by %100.

Even that was true it still doesnt justify being OP.