Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    it will probably get nerfed in the near future because people will complain
    That never seemed to work for mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    now why would you go and tell everybody about the tactic i have been using since MoP launch? :/ had so much fun killing 2-3 hordes at a time as BM hunter, now it will probably get nerfed in the near future because people will complain
    Its fine--until some1 complains on general forums .
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    guys pls don't QQ about hunter's heals cause we were the only class with no heal for about 3 expansions,if you count the spirit beast healing spell,that was used only in bm when bm was the worst pvp/pve spec,well gg,no evocation/recuperate/enrage reg./life steal/ ecc.However,if we use 5 spirit beasts for massive hot,(talking about 3vs3 bracket or any arena),we lose any cc/snare that any other pet bring ,so it's a choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mettimo View Post
    guys pls don't QQ about hunter's heals cause we were the only class with no heal for about 3 expansions,if you count the spirit beast healing spell,that was used only in bm when bm was the worst pvp/pve spec,well gg,no evocation/recuperate/enrage reg./life steal/ ecc.However,if we use 5 spirit beasts for massive hot,(talking about 3vs3 bracket or any arena),we lose any cc/snare that any other pet bring ,so it's a choice.
    BM wasn't that bad in other expansions, just took a good player to make it work well, like using frost mage in pve or arcane in pvp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mettimo View Post
    *cough* http://www.wowhead.com/spell=109304#.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    You do know we didn't have that till this expansion, right? His point still stands, sacrifising CC for a big heal every 5 mins, and we never had a selfheal before =P.
    Not that it isn't severely OP, but still.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    You do know we didn't have that till this expansion, right? His point still stands, sacrifising CC for a big heal every 5 mins, and we never had a selfheal before =P.
    Not that it isn't severely OP, but still.
    Technically you could say its a 2 sec cast heal and you wont loose CC with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Technically you could say its a 2 sec cast heal and you wont loose CC with it.
    Not sure I follow. If they have 5 spirit beasts, they can't have monkeys/crabs etc for CC. And they cant take wolf/hyena/cat etc for max buffage to give them 1 min of raid-buffs after stampede :<.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Not sure I follow. If they have 5 spirit beasts, they can't have monkeys/crabs etc for CC. And they cant take wolf/hyena/cat etc for max buffage to give them 1 min of raid-buffs after stampede :<.
    Glyph of stampede?

I think I know what you mean now, you meant getting extra CC/buffs during stampede? If so then ignore me
    Last edited by mmoc2b9514a7e1; 2012-10-09 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Glyph of stampede?
    Don't understand what you mean with that. If you use the glyph of Stampede and a Spirit Beast as active pet, you lose out on all the other abilities the pets in your other slots would have given you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Don't understand what you mean with that. If you use the glyph of Stampede and a Spirit Beast as active pet, you lose out on all the other abilities the pets in your other slots would have given you.
    Yeah I realized that just a minute before your post

It's looking like this has been nerfed as of the lastest patch. Done a few tests, looks like the Stampede pets now only heal for 25% of your standard pet's heal, i.e. in line with the 25% damage that they do.

Bah.... Oh well, was fun while it lasted, thanks for the update Lakey
    Last edited by Tannon; 2012-10-12 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by richowen View Post
    So rogues have a decent heal? please tell me, I've been playing without it like a noob.

From what Ive seen so far hunters, rogues, mages and somewhat dps warriors have no significant self heal. Warriors are a pain to get the last few percent down. ALL of the hybrids with healing specs have ridiculous heals. Feral druids attacking me in cat form and healing, pally free FoL and WoG, SP self heals are crazy, shams are the same as druids. Im pretty sure that hunters get singled out for ganking because everyone knows it is much easier to kill us.

Yes i noticed yesterday that my main pet healed for 10k and the others healed for around 3k. Still better then nothing.