Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

All the pvp QQ, every expension..

In every expension it's allways the same, games comes out, people leveling, people hit max level and start pvping with ther' leveling gear, getting owned by a warrior as a clothy, casters getting oom faster, blood dks are unkillable and priest are shet., BM hunters doing insane DMG

Let's 1st get PVP Gear with resilience before you start crying about nerfs, its just because you're walking in level 86 green shit gear that you get 2 shotted by a warrior that was level 90 in 2 days and allready full geared, what do you think? That you can 2shot a full pvp geared when you are level 86 green geared?

You should just stop QQing on the forums, start gearing up and wait untill this game is atleast 2 months old, when all the theorycrafting is done, when everyone knows ther spells and the spells on the enemeys, when everyone is full gemmed, full enchanted and knowing the right specc to use.

What's the point?

Deleted
    Many of the issues that are live now were already in beta for months. Characters there had full PVP gear as well.

Care to explain?

EDIT : I can already tell you that pretty much all rogue issues have been the same since the beginning of beta. We're talking of over half year.
    This is how it has been for rogues :
    "Don't worry, it's still BETA."
    "It's just one month of beta, relax"
    "Retail has not been announced yet, so it's fine yet, there's time"
    "Strange, only numbers are being changed now"
    "Well, they are still changing things there and there, let's relax"
    "Game is not balanced for 85 now that 90 is the cap"
    "90 will fix it"
    "Full gear will fix it"
    "5.1 will fix it"

I bet the same may have happened to other classes.
    Last edited by mmoc62a721aa86; 2012-10-09 at 03:00 PM.

Deleted
    No worries everything is completly balanced at 90! Oooo sorry........

What class do you play, OP?

BM Hunter, Warrior or Destro Lock?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Floep View Post
    In every expension it's allways the same, games comes out, people leveling, people hit max level and start pvping with ther' leveling gear, getting owned by a warrior as a clothy, casters getting oom faster, blood dks are unkillable and priest are shet., BM hunters doing insane DMG

Let's 1st get PVP Gear with resilience before you start crying about nerfs, its just because you're walking in level 86 green shit gear that you get 2 shotted by a warrior that was level 90 in 2 days and allready full geared, what do you think? That you can 2shot a full pvp geared when you are level 86 green geared?

You should just stop QQing on the forums, start gearing up and wait untill this game is atleast 2 months old, when all the theorycrafting is done, when everyone knows ther spells and the spells on the enemeys, when everyone is full gemmed, full enchanted and knowing the right specc to use.

What's the point?
    It's partially common sense, when you look at the amount of mobility combined with CC and burst potential that an Arms Warrior has. It's safe to assume that they're overpowered especially when the burst is still ridiculously high on full honor geared characters.

When you notice that a Mage is able to consistently stay alive due to the capability of stealing HoT's you will obviously be forced to do something as they're not suppose to heal for such amounts.

These are rather obvious examples of issues that a lot beta testers reported for several months.

I do understand that a lot of people will bring forth unnecessary arguments due to the lack of gear, but everything isn't complaining. Don't misinterprate constructive criticism for nonsense becuase some of it can help a lot if enough players report issues to Blizzard.

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 04:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    Many of the issues that are live now were already in beta for months. Characters there had full PVP gear as well.

Care to explain?

EDIT : I can already tell you that pretty much all rogue issues have been the same since the beginning of beta. We're talking of over half year.
    This is how it has been for rogues :
    "Don't worry, it's still BETA."
    "It's just one month of beta, relax"
    "Retail has not been announced yet, so it's fine yet, there's time"
    "Strange, only numbers are being changed now"
    "Well, they are still changing things there and there, let's relax"
    "Game is not balanced for 85 now that 90 is the cap"
    "90 will fix it"
    "Full gear will fix it"
    "5.1 will fix it"

I bet the same may have happened to other classes.
    Exactly! Beta was out long enough for a lot of these kind of issues to be solved before release.

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 04:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    What class do you play, OP?

BM Hunter, Warrior or Destro Lock?
    Really, are Destruction Warlocks really that overpowered? I haven't been up against any good one yet so I wouldn't be able to tell, but I haven't heard anyone complaining about them, I assumed Affliction was better. I'll have to play some more before I judge them of course.
    Last edited by Senathor; 2012-10-09 at 04:41 PM.

Some issues I have found myself:

- hybrid healing is out of the charts, specially Spriests.
    - TOO MANY CC, sometimes it's not even fun to PVP.
    - Arms warrior isn't the only problem and not even the biggest, stop pretending it is.
    - Rogues and mages got used to legendaries, now they feel gimped. Of these two rogues need some attention due to energy regen, fire mages will be ok in 1 season when they have enough crit.
    - Locks aside destro are UP.
    - Simbyosis is very strong in arenas, aside that is bs.
    - 90 didn't fix anything, pvp at 90 is more likelly pvp at 85 with the new talents. That said 5.0.1 won't fix it and PVP power and resil won't fix it either.

That said blizzard seriously need to rework wow pvp.

We are already experiencing the max gear experience, Resil and PvP power will grow together, stats priority is already theorycrafted, strategy in Wow are simple and figured out in less than one week by actual good players
    Let's wait 2month so every awful warrior/hunter teams who never broke 2k before sit at their 2k2 rating, grabbing free points and T2 PvP weapons. It will surely not get worse.

Really, are Destruction Warlocks really that overpowered? I haven't been up against any good one yet so I wouldn't be able to tell, but I haven't heard anyone complaining about them, I assumed Affliction was better. I'll have to play some more before I judge them of course.
    Honestly, everytime I see one I cannot lose. The spec look awful to me. The only window where they can land a kill is when they blow up their 2min crit CD + Chaos bolt, so I just Kick/CC/Dispel/Cooldown/Los them and that's it, see you in 2 min for a kill, if you're still alive by then.

Honestly they need to limit the stupid amount of CC abilities cause there is just to much. As an ele shammy I feel weak as shit compared to just about all other dps, that's why i went resto to save myself the headache of being ele in this shit tastic season.

I honestly think that pvp is in a pretty good spot at the place it is now, the only thing that might need to be fixed a bit is the amount of healing that hybrids do. Other than that, it is in a good place. Remember PVP blizzard has stated a million times is not balanced against 1 vs 1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floep View Post

What's the point?
    We are not in greens. We are in full honor gear with part conquest gear now (you can have 2pc already), 6 if lucky with drops from sha/galleon.
    Full conquest gear doesn't really give any more resilience compared to pvp power.
    2 months in a arena/RBGs is a lifetime. The whole ladder is decided within the 1st week or 2.

Stop trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Honestly they need to limit the stupid amount of CC abilities cause there is just to much.
    100% this. Been a problem for quiet a while

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't think OP has ever PvP'd. Blizzard hardly cares about pvp, they'll leave things broken until the pve'ers complain too much about something being OP/underpowered. blizz should've 1. reset MMR. 2. Not give hybrids ridiculous off heals. 3. BM pets should not be able to do the same dps as a player... 4. make rogues the worst melee, making them only useful for utility ( i dont even play one, but i genuinely feel bad for anyone who leveled one for pvp)

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk1027 View Post
    I thought Blizz recognised this at the start of Wrath (or was it cata) when ferals and shamans gained instant CC. I remember reading that they thought it was out of control.

Nek minnit.

Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    I also think that Affliction is better than Destruction. I don't know for other classes, but for me it's really easy to counter a chaos bolt, and after Chaos Bolt, destruction damage is really low.

10+ Year Old Account
    pvp is just all cc now

Deleted
    Im in almost full pvp gear and i feel like im in green questing gear.

I have no clue how people take pvp serious in this game. It is so bad at this point it is laughable. Healers are Gods among mere ants at this point. It is hilarious watching a single player effortlessly survive against an onslaught of like 5-6 players all beating on him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk1027 View Post
    The problem is that they put dispels on a 8 seconds cooldown and added even more fears and disorients.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnozis View Post
    I honestly think that pvp is in a pretty good spot at the place it is now, the only thing that might need to be fixed a bit is the amount of healing that hybrids do. Other than that, it is in a good place. Remember PVP blizzard has stated a million times is not balanced against 1 vs 1.
    I really wonder how can you say this. I'd say that the PVP is, right now, at the worst state I ever remember.

WoW PvP has been dead for a long, long time.

Heals and CC have become ridiculous, and the game has lost touch with what 'balance' is really all about.

I'm really glad lots of people are beginning to really realize this and see WoW's PvP for what it is. Hell, even MLG had the sense to tell Blizzard to fuck off. That is, in all honesty, awesome.

I was holding onto very vain hopes MoP's PvP was going to be better, and that they weren't going to make healers so powerful or CC so prominent. Ha fucking ha, so much for that.

Some people say WoW's PvP is in the worst shape yet, I say it's in no shape because it doesn't even fucking exist anymore.
    Last edited by JimPaladin; 2012-10-10 at 11:23 AM.

All the pvp imbalance, every expansion...