Thread: Monk PoV Videos

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Brewmaster Tank Video (Gara'jal)

Hello Monks,

I will be publishing some Monk Tanking Pespective videos over the next week. Part 3 of the series, Gara'jal the Spiritbinder, is already out at: [search youtube for 6opajuBjAbs as I cannot post links yet] These are not so much strategies, but annotated and narrated videos explaining how I was able to accomplish the fight from my point of view, and they are of our first kills so there will be plenty of refinement. Still, I hope you can find some decent nuggets in there to help you with your progress as well.

Good video. I love the play by play commentary. Looking forward to seeing more!

Also, what consumables are you using?
    Last edited by Aberration; 2012-10-09 at 05:27 PM.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Which UI is that? I've been looking for a good UI for a while now and I can't find any that I like. I like the way you have that set up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great video, nice to see decent commentary and the screen highlights/circling.

What are your thoughts on lvl 75 talents is dampen harm just the way to go for most of it the raid?
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Quote Originally Posted by Judic View Post
    Which UI is that? I've been looking for a good UI for a while now and I can't find any that I like. I like the way you have that set up.
    That would be ElvUI. The bars and icons to the left of centre are Weakauras that look like they have been built on Sunnier Bear's Weakaura files.
    Last edited by captaincoffeecup; 2012-10-09 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gymertron View Post
    That would be ElvUI. The bars and icons to the left of centre are Weakauras that look like they have been built on Sunnier Bear's Weakaura files.

Indeed ElvUI and Weak Auras with Sunnier's builds.

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 01:56 PM ----------

Dampen Harm is nice, but Diffuse Magic would not be completely useless with all of the Shadowy Attacks going out. On this fight, i went with DH, but I am sure we will see a fight soon where DM will be better, I will be sure to highlight that when the time comes.

Deleted
    Moin moin,

MW Monk against Will of the Emperor 10 Normal

Your,
    Holy

I enjoyed that actually, was really helpful. Hope you do more.

That was an awesome video and I would sincerely love to see you do more of those!

Also, a UI question. Above your health bar you have those bars for your CD. Is that part of ElvUI? I love those and they would certainly make keeping track of CD's really easy.

Deleted
    Thanks alot! I love to see more of those.

Deleted
    It's enjoyable to watch you play Holy, your playstyle seems so calm

Deleted
    Xeun should be used whilst you're tanking as I believe it will scale with vengance rather than during hero.

Do you really think it's best to clear medium stagger? Not better to let it ride to heavy to help with shuffle uptime?

You're going into the spirit realm with a lot of vengance, as you have touch of death you can easily go and smash some spirits faces in when you go in there (After letting the video run, I saw you did this on the second wave), there's no rush for you to get outside. If healing is an issue you could also use chi wave on an add t'boot.

Something else which I didn't see mentioned was the use of avert harm?

I don't want to come across hypercritical mind you, was a great video.

In terms of DH vs DM - It will differ fight to fight, a good use of DM would be of Elegon where your OT is exploding adds, it'll nullify the damage + a breath if timed right. You can also live through the beserk damage using it if pushing the enrage very hard.

Great video, thanks!
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

These are some videos I made with my monk for a couple BGs. Though be warned, they're full of my inexperienced commentary. Windwalker PoV BG stomping.

Arathi Basin Windwalker PoV+Commentary

Temple of Kotmogu Windwalker PoV+Commentary

Quote Originally Posted by Festival View Post
    I enjoyed that actually, was really helpful. Hope you do more.
    Indeed ElvUI

Brewmaster Tank Video (Feng The Accursed 10-M Normal)

Episode 2 of my series is up:

I sill cannot post links on this site, so put /watch?v=QAvH9YpaNJE after w, w, w [period] Youtube [period] c, o, m. If someone can link it for me, I would be gracious.
    Last edited by mjhenson9; 2012-10-10 at 10:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAvH9YpaNJE

Here ya go, thanks for the PoV videos.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Please post these in the PoV thread, they don't need their own thread. Merging.

25m normal mode Vaults right now. Mistweave PoV.

www.twitch.tv/krowzzer