Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Tough girl. Bullet to head and neck and she is still alive to tell the tale. Taliban are pussies.
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Problem is that there aren't many "christian" or "zionist" zealots killing people because they want there women to have more than a 3rd grade education, or for listening to music.

I guess we'll just keep ignoring the elephant in the room
    Nope, you're wrong. The West is the greatest force for evil in the world. Colonialist guilt forever!
    When survival is the goal, it's into the spider hole!

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    I don't know if you're stupid or acting stupid most of Muslims DO consider what the Talibans do as terror attacks.
    muslims aren't the same as Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    Nope, you're wrong. The West is the greatest force for evil in the world. Colonialist guilt forever!
    Yep, we were a mean bunch back in the 1300's.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    I criticize all who commit atrocities, one being worst doesnt make the other right.
    All that prison crap US soldiers did was deplorable, one thing is to kill someone who you dislike, another is to torture, rob of dignity and humilate people.
    One requires simple hatred, it is a war after all, the other... is malice and perversion.

Aaand that is why there is a big difference between different types of murder, the "cold blooded, calculated" being the worst.
    It is beyond emotion.
    Yep because what we american soldiers do is comparable to this

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...A900C31927E6F9

fo reals

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Islam is what you call the religion/community, Muslim is for a single person.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    You say atheist without knowing the meaning of it, or that the US government is far from atheistic.
    Even if it was, being atheist is not being part of a faith or anything like that, making a statement like yours mute. Atheism is the lack of belief, not a belief vs another belief.
    Blah blah I have degrees in philosophy and history and I know what the difference between secularism and atheism is. In this context, an organisation without a professed religious belief (like the US government) lacks belief. It's atheist. The individuals in the government may not be, but the organisation professes somewhat to be.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

lol pretty much.....people still act like we get whatever we deserve because of the crusades.....1000 years ago (which was a response to islamic invasion of christian lands, but thats a history lesson for another day.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Exactly! In one case they actually kill children and in the other they fail at it.

Yes, everyone admits it's a terrible thing what is happening.
    But can they please stop with all the news-reports portraying them as pure evil and us as the God chosen good-guys?

And do you really believe this 14 year old girl is an activist, or is she being used as a propaganda-tool?
    I think the second one is true, people have knowingly put her life in danger for this.
    Yeah, I think I'm finally just going to put you on ignore. See ya!
    When survival is the goal, it's into the spider hole!

Yeah, I think I'm finally just going to put you on ignore. See ya!
    Don't feel to bad, he likes to apologize for any crime as long as its a perceived minority group doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottsdaleHokie View Post
    Ahhh, the religion of peace.
    They are not Muslim's you can be sure of that,if Muslim's where ment to do what the taliban is doing then +2 billion people world wide would be doing it,dont forget the taliban was created by the USA to get the Russian's out of Afghanistan then became a world wide threat *wink wink nudge nudge*

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    Blah blah I have degrees in philosophy and history and I know what the difference between secularism and atheism is. In this context, an organisation without a professed religious belief (like the US government) lacks belief. It's atheist. The individuals in the government may not be, but the organisation professes somewhat to be.
    Wouldnt it be irreligious then? Atheism is an umbrella that covers both buddhism, new age and ireligiosity

i swear to god i typed down 5 diferent answers about this topic..i mean that literally.
    All of them would get me banned.

So here is a 6th..hope i will be ok.
    Like people in my country say
    he who walks outside in the open whilst raining, gets wet

Quote Originally Posted by Talokami View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19882799

What really disgusts me about the whole thing is how the Taliban is flat out bragging that they did it. There's a complete lack of remorse that they critically wounded a child and that she shouldn't be spared because of her age or sex.

I probably shouldn't be surprised by Taliban brutality at this point but it still astounds me.
    They are animals and need to be treated like such. Lets see how many Pakistanis protest happen now mad at the US for sending these animals to see Allah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Wouldnt it be irreligious then? Atheism is an umbrella that covers both buddhism, new age and ireligiosity
    Yes? Atheism supposedly means "lacking belief." Irreligious concepts involve atheism?

There are certain parts of Buddhism that conflict with atheism though, especially the Chinese influenced aspects.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    Yes? Atheism supposedly means "lacking belief." Irreligious concepts involve atheism?
    Atheism is the rejection of the belief in deities, not belief in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Islam is what you call the religion/community, Muslim is for a single person.
    No, Islam is the religion/belief set. Muslims are people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Problem is that there aren't many "christian" or "zionist" zealots killing people because they want there women to have more than a 3rd grade education, or for listening to music.

I guess we'll just keep ignoring the elephant in the room
    Relatively speaking there aren't many Muslim zealots killing people for stupid reasons either...

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 08:38 PM ----------

Muslims are the people who practice Islam same as Christians are the people who practice Christianity.

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 08:39 PM ----------

So, what? Neither Islam nor Muslims approve of such acts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vultahn View Post
    Atheism is the rejection of the belief in deities, not belief in general.
    The Constitution specifically states that the state of the United States does not have a religion. Not having one means lacking one.

Which is what I said?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance