Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammerta View Post
    Hai,

i have got:

Ace of Cranes
    Seven of Cranes
    Seven of Ox

Iam gonna go for the deck trink and sell it imo. Id think that will be more gold at the start of the expansion.They are selling like 8-12k atm but imo thats too high price for an card.
    Not really. When you consider the mats they require now it's about right. I've been selling cards anywhere between 5k and 25k just depends on how many are in the AH at the time, and yeah even had a 25k one sell so people are buying them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    Not really. When you consider the mats they require now it's about right. I've been selling cards anywhere between 5k and 25k just depends on how many are in the AH at the time, and yeah even had a 25k one sell so people are buying them.
    I wish my high pop, queue time realm had more people with multiple scribes. I never see more than 3 or 4 of any card type listed at any one time, and there are so far only two trinkets (intelllect and tank trinket) sold by the same person for 40,000g and no one has bought them up yet.

Really you have only seen two trinkets?!?!?

We have brought approx 30 trinkets in the last few days, mostly agi/str and int ones, but several crane and ox decks aswell.

Agi/str and int have been approx 80-90k each, and cranes/ox have been alot less.

My server's trade chat is literally infested with people spamming to sell/trade Darkmoon cards, or sell their DMC cooldowns, or asking for them. It's pretty much all people are selling right now.

Not gonna complain, I just made 30k today off cards. Wish I had more scribe alts, working on getting a DK with RAF to 80 so I can do more cooldowns.
    Last edited by Farabee; 2012-10-09 at 09:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzyotta View Post
    Really you have only seen two trinkets?!?!?
    Yeah, it seems the trinkets have been relisted, apparently no one is buying them. They're now 30,000g.

This si bad news. At this rate I'm happy selling mine for 30,000g just to make back what I spent on leaves.

Weird on Gorefiend (med pop) I've sold 3 tigers for 90, 90, & 75k. Sold 2 Cranes and 2 Serpents decks for 75k each.

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 06:44 PM ----------

Not to mention the 2 Oxen I caught after hot fix for 40k each

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MarizzaDraenor View Post
    As one of the busiest scribes of my realm - which is one of the highest populated ones in EU - my prices (on which decks actually sell without to much troubles) are:

Serpents 60-80 k
    Tigers 60-80 k
    Cranes 50-60 k
    Oxen (after buff) 40-50 k but it might go higher tonight i ll have to wait and see. Saved mine and stacked up also sicec i saw the buff coming.

You can sell your decks a bit higher also but imo its just to much trouble and tbh the price i sell give me a tremendous profit margin anyway.

How i determine if i sell for 60 or 80 depends on the buyer (to someone that buys 3 trinkets combined i make better prices ofc, to guilds mass buying same etc etc), Ah prices and how many decks are avlable in total in the martek at the time. The important thing is to keep your decks moving, keep selling all the tie basically a bit up or a bit down doesnt matter.

And buy all the good deals you can find. I see a serpent deck on trade for 55 k? i instant buy it and resell for 70. I see a tiger cheap? Same thing.
    Thanks marizza and all the other people giving an idea on prices.
    Strikes me its worth doing and despite servers being different there seems to be some consensus from 40-80k is how they will go. Reports of 150k a throw are wide of the mark. If the going price will be 60-80k, then I think they are bonkers to pay 150k( if they ever did) for about 7 days for being the new kid on the block.

Hi all. I have a lvl 85 toon with 525 inscription. Would I be able to lvl that to 600 and make darmoon cards at lvl 85? I don't feel like getting him to 90

I've sold a few cards on TN EU. Can't remember the first 2(5k and 7,5k), but I sold an Ace of Cranes for 8k. I checked the AH, and only very specific(and apparently rare) cards were even above 10k, most of them were 4k-9k.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by selimthedream View Post
    Hi all. I have a lvl 85 toon with 525 inscription. Would I be able to lvl that to 600 and make darmoon cards at lvl 85? I don't feel like getting him to 90
    Yes.
    /10char

Here is a site I find absolutely awesome.

The Undermine Journal

There's probably others it's just what I use. And of course there's addons but web based AH trackers can be checked while you're not logged in. Select your server and faction (you're EU so first click the EU link on the left) then input the commodity you want to sell. Of course you then have to use that information intelligently, work out how much you want to undercut the market price, how strong the market is for your item, etc. And of course always check actual auctions before listing.

Quote Originally Posted by Frykor View Post
    Yes.
    /10char
    Awesome thanks for the information. I guess I'll have to lvl my druid to 90 to be able to collect herbs fast enough though. Buying herbs for inscription isn't very cost effective and tauren druids really excel at herbalism due to race bonus, 0.5 sec herb collecting and flight form.

Quote Originally Posted by Corylyn View Post
    Yeah, it seems the trinkets have been relisted, apparently no one is buying them. They're now 30,000g.

This si bad news. At this rate I'm happy selling mine for 30,000g just to make back what I spent on leaves.
    I think this just proves how diffrent severs can be.

I paid 80k for individual cards to put together a Cranes deck for myself. In hindsight, I could have saved maybe 10k gold max if I would have been a little more patient, but beyond that it really would have been just dumb luck finding a stupid seller.

On my server (high population/original) cards sell, decks don't. Cards range from 2k to 6k and sets are listed starting at 25k. They will sell better when the DMF leaves and people can't assemble their own cards for instant gratification. The problem with decks is the risk of plummeting prices.