Another Heroic QQ Thread

My last 11 heroics have failed to produce a single piece of tank gear.

On the 12th heroic a tank gear finally drops.

30 seconds later, I see the ret paladin has needed it and wins with a 99 roll.

I ask him if I can have it because tank is my main spec. He tells me no, and people always ninja him so he's going to start ninjaring too. He then says he doesn't even have a tank spec, he just needs the gold from vendoring it.

Just done my 13th and 14th heroic and no tank gear dropped. Never nerd raged before, but I'm getting close...

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post

I ask him if I can have it because tank is my main spec. He tells me no, and people always ninja him so he's going to start ninjaring too. He then says he doesn't even have a tank spec, he just needs the gold from vendoring it.

Just done my 13th and 14th heroic and no tank gear dropped. Never nerd raged before, but I'm getting close...

AAAAAAAAAAAnd this is where you finally learn to run dungeons with guildies or friends.

Deleted
    Yup, as above.

Also remember that plate with hit/exp/mastery on it is still fine for tanking. Just reforge the less favourable haste/crit to one of the others.

Otherwise, you should be sitting on a lot of JP now, convert them to honour and buy that gear for your most-in-need slots.

Deleted
    Stop crying, I have run over 90 heroics and just yesterday did I get the final piece I needed for my holy gear (not counting epics).

I'm surprised they haven't implemented active-spec related priority for heroics.

Why does this need its own thread? It's a common problem, another thread won't change the world.

Bonus role roll (from old LFR roll system) should apply to heroic dungeons. End of story.

Deleted
    no one cares
    fuck you

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-11 at 02:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    I'm surprised they haven't implemented active-spec related priority for heroics.
    If they did this no dps would queue as tank/healer to help speed up times. It would be awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post

11 heroics?! God must hate you OP.... Like really....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAA1xgTTw9w