Thread: Illidan Gleves

Illidan Gleves

some else got a full set?
    i just got my ofhand gleve!

okey just found the other thread...never mind close plz!

Deleted
    The part where you added the ''okey just found the other thread...never mind close plz!'' was part of the original post, without editing it after posting it. Why would you actually post this if you found some other thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinni View Post
    The part where you added the ''okey just found the other thread...never mind close plz!'' was part of the original post, without editing it after posting it. Why would you actually post this if you found some other thread?

Not necesarily. There's a window of a few minutes where you can edit the text without it showing up as an edit.

But still, should probably use the search function first.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirra View Post
    Not necesarily. There's a window of a few minutes where you can edit the text without it showing up as an edit.
    this
    and too excited to use search function

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woknroll View Post
    this
    and too excited to use search function
    Too excited over Illidan's glaives?

Is this 2007?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

5 years of farming or not, getting an awesome looking legendary item is something to be excited about.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    5 years of farming or not, getting an awesome looking legendary item is something to be excited about.
    meh, I guess to each their own. Personally, I wouldn't waste 2 minutes on getting an obsolete weapon that I can't even use as a transmog.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

each to their own indeed. Personally, i'd LOVE to have a ton of TBC gear, if not for transmog, just for nostalgia and memories of TBC.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Closing, considering we've already gone meta and are talking about how this doesn't matter. Also user request.