Thread: FENG 10man HELP

FENG 10man HELP

Hey my guild is struggling on feng at the last phase, were getting him to about 20% and wiping in 3rd phase.

We seem to have call flames still on the boss when he transitions into p3 around 7 stacks, thus dealing way too much raid dmg and everyone dieing.

Is their a way of avoiding the calling flames from p2 to transition in p3.

Yeah time your transition better. You should be usin The shield on draw flames 1 and 3 .... stacks only coming from 2. I assume if they are still there you are pushin a 4th draw flame? If so dps is too low. Are you 2 healing or 3? Also ... never hurts to stop Dps for a second and heal through it before pushing the phase. Anyways good luck.

We seem to be transitioning 5-6 draw flame... and using the shroud on 2nd and 4th and so on

Yeah seems dps is a bit low .... phase 2 should last no longer than 3 draw flames with shield on 1 and 3... I recommend 2 healing it and push your dps ...

But if that does not work ... if it is right before transition ... hold the dps heal through pulse aoe ... then push into phase 3. A clean transition is a must.

Deleted
    Just count your phases. Either wait for another nullification barrier or pop lust in the phase to push through.

What should the average dps of each class be?

15+ Year Old Account
    50k+ is a good start

Our first feng kill lasted 9 min and 30 sec using 3 healers and 2 tanks >.<

Waiting until after he has dropped all his stacks to push him to 33% is the way to go!

Deleted
    If you're getting a 5th draw flame then you're doing not enough dps, pretty much a general rule of thumb.

Pretty much what everyone said above. You need to exit the phase after the 3rd draw flame. Feng will gain 20 ish stacks from the 2nd cast, and will have about 5 left on the 3rd cast which should be nullified. Then make the transition with ideally 0 stacks. Our group had to pug a dps who was pulling sub 25k so we had to blow lust. Otherwise, general tips. Don't forget about shroud. The tank with shroud should be keeping up if not bypassing current dps with the extra skills stolen from Feng.

Also, I do not know your setup, but do not single tank this. The reversal ability that one of your tanks can do is sooooooooooooooooooo powerful, and will easily carry the damage (look at the top damage logs for this fight, tanks are not padding, the are simply making use of mechanics that are working as intended).

you can get feng to transition with 4 call flames shrouding the the 2nd and 4th, its imperative that you don't switch this stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    you can get feng to transition with 4 call flames shrouding the the 2nd and 4th, its imperative that you don't switch this stacks.
    This is how we killed it last night, we knew we shouldn't be getting a 4th, but we were and so I adjusted the shields to ensure that we didn't go into P3 with flames on the boss. We then pushed on and killed the boss, I was expecting P3 to take more learning, but... nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Calnovik View Post
    This is how we killed it last night, we knew we shouldn't be getting a 4th, but we were and so I adjusted the shields to ensure that we didn't go into P3 with flames on the boss. We then pushed on and killed the boss, I was expecting P3 to take more learning, but... nope.
    yep, if your dps is low you can just do that, it hurts but its very doable, and phase 3 is a joke once people learn to spread out right before the velocity ends and to wait until hes channeling to group up.