Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drii View Post
    I wonder if they (Paragon) manage to clear it this reset in 10man and 25man guilds get stuck somewhere
    if they'll get the rest of their roster on board for week2 and see how far they can push it in 25... "for fun" you understand
    since their own race would be over and mission accomplished.
    Yeah would be interesting to see. Where is kin raiders? Was the world first last patch due to the top guilds being banned like everyone said? Looking that way.

Serious Underdogs: Nihilum, Immersion, In Extremis, Premonition, FTH.

I'm sorry what? There is no way any of these mentioned guild will get close to world first. Paragon will win it, even though they are 10man, but if we're counting 25 only, it's probably Method.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vodka has, unless I'm mistaken, all 3 World Firsts for T14 Heroic content.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Vodka has, unless I'm mistaken, all 3 World Firsts for T14 Heroic content.
    Who cares, the end boss matters only.

I cannot wait to get the videos back from all these fights.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    I see Paragon only raid with 7 of there own people. Whos the last 3?

where do you see this, Parish?
    Envy also at 3/6 HC

might be people who havent logged off yet, so their armory hasnt updated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swirling Black Lilly View Post
    where do you see this, Parish?
    Envy also at 3/6 HC
    I made a level one char, and typed Paragon at there server. Only 7x, been in raid for like, a long time. Never seen 10x. Only the same 7 players.

Deleted
    From vodka

Officialy vodka did use the spellsteal buff to kill the boss. At current gear levels the boss was unkillable prior to the HP nerf. We were running a stacked raid group for dps and the minimum number of healers possible, and were consistently getting the boss sub 4% over the course of hours. We noticed the trash mobs buff on a re-clear and decided to try it. While this is obviously not an intended way to kill the boss, we reported it and confirmed with the developers regarding this method. After our kill, based on our feedback they made timely changes to the encounter and hotfixed the buff.
    Seems Blizzard want to avoid banning guilds this time!

Which mob has the spellsteal buff? And what is said buff?

(sorry, havnt started raiding yet)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laserguns View Post
    From vodka
    Seems Blizzard want to avoid banning guilds this time!
    And guilds will continue to exploit as they always did and t13 bans had 0 effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    BL and Wraith up to 3 down.

Looks like Paragon is going to handily beat Crimson Blade, Fierce, and Swims in Lava in their race.

Yeah paragon's 9 people have boss kill on wowprogress and from armory it seems Lezil doesn't logged off yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    Any your opinion matters why?

Only a Paragon member can come out and say that for it to be taken seriously. Otherwise go away please.
    I thought you might be trolling but I'm not sure if you're even capable of that. It shouldn't matter where I come from for my argument to stand. My opinion matters at least as much as yours, and I daresay I put a lot more thought and a lot less bias to mine than you did when posting any of your posts.

This thread is filled with kindergarten level debate because people like you can't consider two different things to actually be separate entities but instead have to come up with arbitrary arguments about which one is more important and why the other one shouldn't be taken into consideration at all. Anyone who played both modes early enough in the content cycle knows how different they are, and nobody can efficiently compete in both at the same time. There's 2 separate "races" going on, and whether or not you acknowledge it it irrelevant.
    Last edited by Hermanni; 2012-10-10 at 11:13 PM.

Paragon at 5/6 =) The next 10 man guilds still at 2/6 =(

Paragon might clear the place in 1 day o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Diivil View Post
    Paragon at 5/6 =) The next 10 man guilds still at 2/6 =(
    Because most of the hardcore raiders are in 25 man guilds. You know, the ones who spent days grinding and buying everything they could to give themselves every possible advantage. Paragon is the outlier because they're applying 25-man raiding hardcoreness to the 10-man race and just blowing everyone else out of the water.

That's why people care more about 25 man raiding.

Gogo Method