Deleted

Feng The Accursed (25) bugged?

I've recently joined a new guild while they were doing 25 man Feng The Accursed. I've only did the fight on LFR, so I don't know much about it, or what exactly the issues were that they were having, but they said the fight is bugged. I think it was with the tanks new actionbar spells and that sometimes they wouldn't activate. I also heard one member say that he was watching a video or a stream in where every member in a raid had to reload their UI during that fight.

Is the fight bugged for you guys?

Deleted
    it was the unclickable object bug that was patched today on EU servers causing the tanks not being able to click the items that give them the extra ability. /reload ui didn't work for everyone some people had to relog for feasts/healthstones/jeeves, but the bug would always come back on the pull and we could never get the mimic ability.

Deleted
    What Sareth meant to say was: the lichtning fists don't always happen before the epicenter for us. So the tank can't steal this ability and stun the boss. This wouldn't be a problem because we can use the nullification barrier. But this sometimes happens 2-3 times in a row that lightning fists doesn't happen before epicenter. And its hard for melee to get out to take less damage because sometimes there's no time to warn them they will take full damage if they don't move. Any of you guys experiencing this?

Deleted
    Your other tank needs to get hit in order to be able to use it. Its not a bug, you need to adapt. If you want to play it safe, just always go for the stack and spread in case your tanks pull the interrupt off.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Your other tank needs to get hit in order to be able to use it. Its not a bug, you need to adapt. If you want to play it safe, just always go for the stack and spread in case your tanks pull the interrupt off.
    Did you even read the post? He is talking about the tanks being unable to actually pick up their Crystal, something we had 3 times last night. It is a real pain, but you can actually heal through it if you have one of them. Our first kill was actually done by only using the shield, and not using the stun at all because our off-tank had no idea what to do with it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by butlerjames View Post
    What Sareth meant to say was: the lichtning fists don't always happen before the epicenter for us. So the tank can't steal this ability and stun the boss. This wouldn't be a problem because we can use the nullification barrier. But this sometimes happens 2-3 times in a row that lightning fists doesn't happen before epicenter. And its hard for melee to get out to take less damage because sometimes there's no time to warn them they will take full damage if they don't move. Any of you guys experiencing this?
    Then your melee is retarded, it's not hard to run away.

Quote Originally Posted by Archx View Post
    Then your melee is retarded, it's not hard to run away.
    No it's not, But it is when your expecting a stun and it never happens.

Deleted
    What happens is he doesn't cast lightning fists so the tank can't get hit by it (obviously). It appears these ability's aren't on a set timer and i was under the impression he was supposed to ALWAYS cast lightning fists before epicenter? I'm just asking if it is a bug this doesn't happen or if its happening to all of you and how you deal with it? Because this way you can't mitigate the damage from every epicenter.