Deleted

Most Effective 80-85 Spec?

Hey guys

So im finally done with Wotlk content and hit 80,

Ive been affliction so far but just wondered are demo or destro any better for levelling? and also which talent build is recommended?

Just want to make sure im getting through to 90 as fast as possible and all 80-85 stuff is out dated with the new talent system!

Thanks!

Deleted
    Destruction, but do it quickly, before Glyph of Soul consumption is nerfed to be useless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by qu1rex View Post
    Destruction, but do it quickly, before Glyph of Soul consumption is nerfed to be useless.
    really? destruction? that was always the joke spec when i played in TBC? any more info, talents etc?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by infernouk View Post
    really? destruction? that was always the joke spec when i played in TBC? any more info, talents etc?
    I used Destruction from 1-79, Affliction from 79-85, and Destruction from 85-90.

The reason behind this, is multidotting is super strong in Cata (seemed like it anyway), but in MoP destruction scaled much better. Before lvl 79 affliction is bad, because you can't SB:SS on mobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    I used Destruction from 1-79, Affliction from 79-85, and Destruction from 85-90.

The reason behind this, is multidotting is super strong in Cata (seemed like it anyway), but in MoP destruction scaled much better. Before lvl 79 affliction is bad, because you can't SB:SS on mobs.
    so stay affliction through cata? then go destro in mop?

what glyphs should i be going for for affliction? I dont have any at the moment!

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 07:18 AM ----------

any help guys?