Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Niceeeeeeeee.
    HAHAHAAHAH! South Park reference?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    They were in her house. She was a teacher and got jail for having sex with students. Even though they were of age.
    This is just stupid, there's more to this. Has to be, you can't go to jail for having consensual sex with legal adults.

Quote Originally Posted by rodroy323 View Post
    This is just stupid, there's more to this. Has to be, you can't go to jail for having consensual sex with legal adults.
    You can when the state has laws that make it illegal for teachers to have sex with legal adults.

Not defending her in any way, but isn't the legal age in UK 16, so really there is only one problem her, sure she seems like a sicko, but only one of the boys were under-age. So would this be normal (ie if a man did it) time for pleading guilty etc?.

Not every man who has sex with a female minor goes to jail either. it depends on the circumstances.

What does this have to do with "rapist"? Did she force them to have sex? No.
    In my country this would be completely legal, no matter the gender. Well except for the cannabis.

Deleted
    Ah, the double standard train has arrived:

You can't rape the willing.

I do not understand why people get so riled up about it.

YES, if it was a older man with a teenage or 18 year old girl people would go nuts. But who's to say it's really WRONG?!

I am not talking about wrong in the eyes of the law btw.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-10-11 at 09:13 PM.

Who the fuck would want to have a threesome with their brother? I dont think I could bone a girl with my bro hittin it too, would be kinda strange.

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 09:12 PM ----------

You can't rape the willing. Also, there's nothing wrong with this, only people upset are women & the haters that secretly wish this happened to them.
    With that said, GRATZ to the 2 teenage boys. Lucky bastards, that woman should be commended.
    You can't be willing if you are below the age of consent.

Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    Who the fuck would want to have a threesome with their brother? I dont think I could bone a girl with my bro hittin it too, would be kinda strange.
    How old are you now? I know that back in my teens, all the guys were so horny we'd probably hump inanimate objects. Threesome with your brother is creepy? Sure, and WHERE DO WE SIGN UP?

Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    You can't be willing if you are below the age of consent.
    Statutory rape is a touchy subject. On one hand, it's usually consensual, on the other hand we're trying to legislate maturity (which is different for everyone in every case) by saying "they aren't old enough to decide for themselves."

Until science/evolution figures out a way for the consequence of sex to be the same for the male of our species as it is for the female, there's always going to be double-standards in cases like this... But as another poster said, men don't always get jail-time for this sort of thing either. The "sex offender" label is pretty nasty in and of itself.

What's more concerning about this is that people keep seeming to read the dailymail and take it as serious news.

Deleted
    You can in the USA, where public uproar plays a very important role when passing a sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Statutory rape is a touchy subject. On one hand, it's usually consensual, on the other hand we're trying to legislate maturity (which is different for everyone in every case) by saying "they aren't old enough to decide for themselves."
    funny part of this is they are considered old enough to be charged as an adult for a crime. we do love our age based double standards in this country

Niceeeeeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent View Post
    Steal any bicycles today SunBakedDuck?

So the teacher who ran away with the 15year old in uk should be set free then?
    Why is he locked up in jail and she gets away with it>?

The way I see it, on one hand we have a woman who has committed an undeniable crime of statuatory rape and should be punished. On the other we have to spend tax payer money to set her up in jail in already overcrowded jails when there are worse criminals out there who should stay in jail longer.

IMO should just put her up on the old wood stocks for a couple weeks where she can be humilated and consider it a day.

Deleted
    If u cant fend of a 30 year old female, you kinda got it coming..

Quote Originally Posted by BananaInsane View Post
    I think this is what happens when age of consent is 18. In my country, you may have sex at 15 years of age, and a 15 year old would probably think twice before having sex with her. As it wouldn't be against the rules and he/she could do it with people at his/her age.

UK and consent age is 16, no crime for the older of the 2 she slept with. And in many areas in Europe it wouldnt be a crime at all since they have 15 yrs as the consent age

Quote Originally Posted by SunbakedDuck View Post
    Niceeeeeeee!
    Again, you're the type of person South Park mocks. I'm not sure why you'd want to be that.

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Again, you're the type of person South Park mocks. I'm not sure why you'd want to be that.
    because there are those of us with enough common sense that know what is & what isn't that big of a deal.