Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic View Post
    Aside from the fact that most alliance players dont care for the character of the prince to begin with...it is fun because it opens up a myriad of possibilities for the future lore. Even if that lore is to resurrect him with the vale waters so he can fulfil his destiny bullshit is still lore that requires his death
    Where's this most Alliance players don't like him coming from?
    Him being resurrected by the waters is so cliche it would not make for an enjoyable story.

You do realise we have been eating this "X dies or is lost which will open up more story" since Cata? Remember Theramore and everywhere else that was destroyed? Then there's all the characters that have died or gone neutral. We are done with losing more. It is not remotely enjoyable.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I'd rather he have gone the other way too, but come on... he sounds awesome here. He takes approximately zero shit from anyone, and his speeches here are incredibly good.
    I think it will continue like this so that maybe the whole siege of Orgrimmar will be a bit more ambiguous, not just removing a tyrant.

I dunno, maybe we could have like little reputation factions such as one for the alliance, horde and neutral that players could choose one of and do dailies for or something.

Neutral: Thrall's forces
    Alliance only: Fury of Wrynn (VERY Murder Garrosh and anti-Horde attitudes)
    Horde only: Hellscream Loyalists

I dunno, maybe this sounds like a better idea in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Him being resurrected by the waters is so cliche it would not make for an enjoyable story.

You do realise we have been eating this "X dies or is lost which will open up more story" since Cata? Remember Theramore and everywhere else that was destroyed? Then there's all the characters that have died or gone neutral. We are done with losing more. It is not remotely enjoyable.
    If you like winning so much you should have chosen something that is bound to win the conflict.

Nobody has considered Garrosh "their" Warchief since Cataclysm. In fact ever since Cataclysm people voiced how much they'd love to kill him. Everything Garrosh and followers represent and do is a betrayal of the Horde.
    FALSE. What Garrosh invisions is a Horde with no fear and peace through strength almost like a PAX Romana, this is due to he doesn't see any other way to go about it even if the fight with the alliance stopped the children of the horde would still have to grow up in fear of the legion. If garrosh was able to control and use the SHA without any negative effects he might be able to fend off the legion. He is betting just that and he won't let anyone stop him from keeping his people alive.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I dearly dam well hope Anduin is revived. To me, Anduin is the last hope of any kind of peace, and hell, he's a kid, he shouldn't be killed before he gets to develop into a proper character.

This would show the level of depravity Garrosh has sunk down to, that he would killed someone so young to 'send a message', I for one want to see Anduin revived, to see the look on Garrosh's face when he realized he lived.
    #boycottchina

5.1 was just a Setback!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Neutral: Thrall's forces
    Horde only: Hellscream Loyalists
    Two things: One, Metzen directly stated that after the Trials, Varian goes to Orgrimmar and lays down explicit orders not to attack civilians or surrendering soldiers. Two, the Horde players rebel against Garrosh; it wouldn't make sense for their faction to be called the Hellscream Loyalists because the Loyalists are the Sunfuries of that patch. It'd be like the Shattered Sun Offensive being called the Sunstrider Loyalists.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Except we've been told by Metzen that by the Siege of Orgrimmar Varian will be the complete opposite of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Agreed. If the Alliance scenario backs it up, then Anduin is dead for real and I'm done.
    Can I recommend you send twitters to metzen if this is the case. Tell him what an asshole he is for doing this. I like Anduin, I won't do anything like quit yet because of it, but if he has decided to kill off a possible future character like this in this way, then he's lost the plot.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    FALSE. What Garrosh invisions is a Horde with no fear and peace through strength almost like a PAX Romana, this is due to he doesn't see any other way to go about it even if the fight with the alliance stopped the children of the horde would still have to grow up in fear of the legion. If garrosh was able to control and use the SHA without any negative effects he might be able to fend off the legion. He is betting just that and he won't let anyone stop him from keeping his people alive.
    Right....
    Waging a senseless war and defying the elements along with cowardly acts of genocide. That is the complete opposite of what the Horde was when it was re-established by Thrall and by the other leaders.

Thats the point to cause those emotions, when you see a favorite character die, you get mad, sad, and vengeful. I think this is the point for the alliance right now.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Thats the point to cause those emotions, when you see a favorite character die, you get mad, sad, and vengeful. I think this is the point for the alliance right now.
    That was the point of Theramore and everything that happened during Cata. This is overkill.

Deleted
    Aaaaaw shiiiieeeeet!
    Garrosh is gonna get destroyed now! By both the Alliance and his use of this Sha energy.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That was the point of Theramore and everything that happened during Cata. This is overkill.
    I have to say theramore and the events of cata got me pumped up to bash some heads but if Anduin dies then I belive i will want to rampage through the streets of orgimmar with the heads of horde races upon my belt.

10+ Year Old Account
    ..I liked garrosh, ..hating him now...he's...excellent if your an orc, but to the horde he's an awful warchief, yes I understand he does alot of war, but no tactics, or shit tactics with no reason/shit reasons.
    Howay the lads!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    I have to say theramore and the events of cata got me pumped up to bash some heads but if Anduin dies then I belive i will want to rampage through the streets of orgimmar with the heads of horde races upon my belt.
    Don't think all horde agree with it, its just showing the level of depravity Garrosh has to him. I want to see Garrosh dead to and if he has killed Anduin, it seals the deal.
    #boycottchina

Deleted

Our payback consists of helping the Horde's political problems. Go figure.
    Reminds me of some RL stuff. I always feel like blizz is putting current political content into the games

10+ Year Old Account
    Fairly sure that was an April Fool's thing, Eve.

Also, Garrosh really needs to trim that chesthair. There's a difference between sexily manly, and just creepy, and that shag carpet he's got glued to his chest qualifies.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenstain View Post
    Damn that looks shitty, although knowing Blizzard it will propably end like that.

They should really hire Joe Mad.