Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    After 10 days, Im at ilvl 473. I was lucky on Sha drops (2 so far), coins in LFR, LFR raid and a few guild loot.

1 day played @ 90.
    461 iLvl, still trying to get some upgrades from Heroics before trying LFR. Never tanked in a Raid before so i'm not really secure about it.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    461 iLvl, still trying to get some upgrades from Heroics before trying LFR. Never tanked in a Raid before so i'm not really secure about it.
    I cleared it at i461, horribly easy. Dog's only required one taunt swap otherwise I just sat literally in one spote hitting my buttons, Feng went down without using nullification barrier (I did roll away from quake though) and other tank was so late on swaps I was hitting 10 stacks, Gara is tank/kill add/tank/kill add until he falls over.

I would say it's not any harder than the heroic bosses you've killed for current gear, just have more HP.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Still need helm and gloves from heroic dungeons.

Run the dungeons I can get them from everyday and haven't even seen em drop. I just want them so I can stop queuing heroics at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quenchiest View Post
    Still need helm and gloves from heroic dungeons.
    Lillian Voss is a bitch for not dropping it for me either =( My boots are terrible to and no easy option outside of VP for those either.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

ilvl 468

6 days /played @ 90 (as of 20min ago)

I'm still not fully geared because siege doesn't want to drop my helm and mogu'shan palace doesn't want to drop my belt >.> jerks. Since I don't have a lot of time to run stuff because of the intense amount of dailies I feel obligated to do (I know I don't HAVE to, but this is just how I feel) most of the time I just run the couple dungeons I need, not randoms to try to get the places I need twice in a day.

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

Just buy full 450 crafted gear then fill in pieces with honor gear and a few heroic drops. I still havent gotten a single piece of spirit cloth all my int gear has hit on it that I had to reforge off cause I couldnt buy drops healing drops.

Also with how painfully slow it is to farm justice points this expansion its easier to just farm BGs or arena and buy honor gear. Since PvP gear now has 2 stats its just as good as the 458 JP gear unless you are a plate tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    time played this lvl 1 day 2 hrs
    ilvl 467 on my hunter

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Flummer/simple

10 hours for 90, 2 days for gear, tho pretty lucky on drops.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    10 hours for 90, 2 days for gear, tho pretty lucky on drops.
    Curious how you did it in 10 to get to 90.

I got to 90 in around 19 hour play time realm first, took me around 2-4 days of pretty much non stop heroics to get geared for raiding.

Was 464 ilvl before the vault even opened. Engineering helm helps quite a bit. The rest dropped quickly, usually multiple potential upgrades to the point I had to choose between secondary stats.

Took me about 50-60 heroics to get the gear I wanted for my Rogue (Pre-raid) crafted 2 epics, got 1 epic from Sha and a ring for valor just before the raids opened up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolicious View Post
    Took me about 50-60 heroics to get the gear I wanted for my Rogue (Pre-raid) crafted 2 epics, got 1 epic from Sha and a ring for valor just before the raids opened up.
    This is the monk fourms but i'll let it slide >:O

10+ Year Old Account
    A few hours of heroics. Craftables and Valor items came abit later.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I hit 90 the Sat or Sun after launch. Since then I've been running heroics non-stop along with Sha of Anger and Galleon. I'm currently sitting at 468 ilvl and the only peice of my gear below 463 is my wrists. Run Scholomance and Brewery everyday now with no luck on drops.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spylacopa View Post
    It's the start of a new expansion it just takes sometime epic's are epic again :P
    Epics were epic at the start of Cata as well. And at the start of WotLK.