Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

5.1 No BM Hunter changes.... wut?

Is Blizzard serious? BM Hunters need the nerfbat. Hard.

Seems like they are just ignoring this one. Their damage is out of control, their self-healing is out of control. Yet the one change for hunters comes as a buff to MM (which I'm perfectly fine with).

Will Blizzard keep letting the mongoloids currently running with the overpowered BM Hunter keep doing so? Sure seems like it...

Thoughts? Are they really going to ignore this glaringly imbalanced bull**** and ruin the entire first season or what (similar to leaving warriors extremely OP for season 9 then nerfing them into oblivion)? I'm not saying they need to go the route of warriors and be nerfed beyond viability. But they need to be reigned in. Period.

And before this even derails into a discussion about whether BMs need nerfs or not, they do. That part is undeniable.

The question is, where are the BM nerfs?

Nearly all data-mined 5.1 class changes are old hotfixes that everyone already has. We haven't made many new 5.1 class changes yet.

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...80514020626432

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, the patch isn't released yet. When we get two weeks from release, then you can bitch. Blood DK's and Warr's got some tuning done. Also, not a single Rogue change was listed. This isn't the release build. They aren't ignoring it. They just haven't addressed BM yet.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

Jumping Pogo Christ, read the whole post. GC already said they haven't done class changes yet.

Well, good. Thanks for the info. I will await patiently then.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think 5.1 will be out till the end of November. They always start talking about patches too early to keep you motivated to play the game while you're eagerly waiting for changes only to end up being mislead or disappointed.

For some reason I think BM burst and Arms burst is intended. This was a problem in beta for a long time and Blizzard decides to nerf Arms Sustained damage instead of cooldown stacking. It seems Blizzard wants arena to be similar to how football is played.

Its not even just those classes. Rets and Rogues work the same way with DK's being the only real exception.

Deleted
    Some of these changes are not in the current build. Symbiosis being on a 2sec cast timer for example is definitely not in the game. So unless there's something I missed or GC is talking some shit.

I seriously can't imagine this patch going live without any balance changes so I assume that is what he meant, balance changes.

Deleted
    pls shut up with the qq about bm nerf... we are not op, everyclass can defend our burst and do as much burst as we can, so pls stop this bm nerf nonsence.... warriors one shot, locks chaos bolt, mages and what have you... so pls stop it, if you cant fight a bm go practise how to fight one. I actually reallised the stampeding heal is not tht op, at least not in 3v3, one can easily outdamage the heal.. so many thingsto say but ill leave it at that. BMs not op. All classes are op............

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kleinlax21 View Post
    Also, the patch isn't released yet. When we get two weeks from release, then you can bitch.
    Stop fooling yourself. These "patch isn't here" "it's beta!" "there's still time" excuses got old years ago.

People already said that these issues were already present in MoP beta and the game was launched as so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fisayoolat View Post
    pls shut up with the qq about bm nerf... we are not op, everyclass can defend our burst and do as much burst as we can, so pls stop this bm nerf nonsence.... warriors one shot, locks chaos bolt, mages and what have you... so pls stop it, if you cant fight a bm go practise how to fight one. I actually reallised the stampeding heal is not tht op, at least not in 3v3, one can easily outdamage the heal.. so many thingsto say but ill leave it at that. BMs not op. All classes are op............
    not sure if serious......
    "go practice to fight a bm" ROFL..... then tell WHY there are SO MANY fuckin hunter combs out there? i saw like 2 rogues and like 80% hunter in ~60 arena games! even warri+hunter is been played ... u never saw this "comb" (funny enough to name it comb rofl) before! EVER! bm hunter are just ridiculously overpowerd.... the burst and passive heal with spirt bound are a fuckin joke, same with warriors.. hunters DESERVE a nerfbat so hard. i talked to some hunters who just laughed about their own dmg.... maybe your just rollin the bm hunter train and you´re to stupid to recognise your op´ness (also yes warlocks and fmages need als a little dmg nerf, locks critting with 130k+ on 6k resi LOL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miju View Post
    "go practice to fight a bm" ROFL..... then tell WHY there are SO MANY fuckin hunter combs out there? i saw like 2 rogues and like 80% hunter in ~60 arena games! even warri+hunter is been played ... u never saw this "comb" (funny enough to name it comb rofl) before! EVER! bm hunter are just ridiculously overpowerd.... the burst and passive heal with spirt bound are a fuckin joke, same with warriors.. hunters DESERVE a nerfbat so hard. i talked to some hunters who just laughed about their own dmg.... maybe your just rollin the bm hunter train and you´re to stupid to recognise your op´ness (also yes warlocks and fmages need als a little dmg nerf, locks critting with 130k+ on 6k resi LOL)
    don't feed the troll..and it's closer to 95% of arena teams having huntards on them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    don't feed the troll..and it's closer to 95% of arena teams having huntards on them
    I have no idea where you got that from but it's not 95%. Also, top rated teams don't die in a opener oh and le Cata vials pre-hotfix RMP says hi everyone.
    OT: I agree that the burst can be toned down but sustained needs to go up.
    Last edited by mmoce2532cddcf; 2012-10-12 at 12:47 AM.

Deleted
    The zoo burst is way off the rails. Then again, so is warrior cooldown stacking, chaos bolt, frost bomb, etc. Anyway, needs a nerf badly.

warri+hunter is been played ... u never saw this "comb" (funny enough to name it comb rofl) before! EVER!
    Funnily enough, warrior/BM was a pretty decent comp throughout TBC. So was BM/warlock. No joke, obviously back then a lot of "random" setups worked because most people didn't know how to play but still, it was pretty popular in most European battlegroups.

10+ Year Old Account
    When pets do 90% of your damage, thats overpowered.

stampede with insta heal, damagerofldead, spare us the ignorance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Stop fooling yourself. These "patch isn't here" "it's beta!" "there's still time" excuses got old years ago.

People already said that these issues were already present in MoP beta and the game was launched as so.
    I get that you've heard it all before. But that doesn't change the fact that 5.1 isn't out yet. Hunter tweaks will come, I promise you. Don't fret friend we will be murdering UP BM hunters again in no time!
    Stop dating strippers.
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

Deleted
    Wahahaha BM hunters not OP? Stampede pets ignoring resiliance, but scaling with pvp power?? go look at kripps faceroll BM movie lolz

suck it the hell up!!!!! hunters have been teeribad in arena for season after season. Now we are having our revenge. and blizz prob wont nerf bm hunters cos of this (theoretical yes but as we know they are usually pretty close to actual) http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings/theoretical-dps http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings/realistic-dps

Not sure if serious? You don't remember the old Beast Cleave teams? Warrior + Hunter has been around for a long goddamn time.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by michelf View Post
    suck it the hell up!!!!! hunters have been teeribad in arena for season after season. Now we are having our revenge. and blizz prob wont nerf bm hunters cos of this (theoretical yes but as we know they are usually pretty close to actual) http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings/theoretical-dps http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings/realistic-dps
    Taz'dingo!

OT: The nerfs will come. Dont worry about it. HUnters are so insanely broken atm that there is NO way that even blizzard can let them go on like this.
    People who defend hunters current situation are bad and should be ashamed of themselfs. Simple as that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Taz'dingo!

OT: The nerfs will come. Dont worry about it. HUnters are so insanely broken atm that there is NO way that even blizzard can let them go on like this.
    People who defend hunters current situation are bad and should be ashamed of themselfs. Simple as that!
    I enjoy seeing people defend an OP class based on the assertion that always goes along the lines of "We have always sucked bro, deal with our OP-ness because we deserve it!"

Nor to mention most claims along those lines rarely back up the assertion that they have "always" been UP, but I digress.

BM will be hit with the nerf bat guys, don't worry!
    Stop dating strippers.