Deleted

[Jewelcrafting] Why no Stormy Serpents Eye?

I would like too have increased PvP Power gems as a JC since it is a big mainstat for PvP now.
    How is your opinion on this?!

JC gems are lackluster overall, having no orange/purple/green gems to start with is a bad choice already.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted
    TBH for PvP I only want PvP Power gem just because its so sick. beign able to get 240 extra PvP Power in total would make JC also usefull for PvP because now it doesnt have any added value since you wont be gemming anything elke then 320pvp power or 80/160 pvp power in your helmet

Because blizzard sucks.

Why should JC get the option to stack PvP power when none of the other professions, save BS, get to? I can't enchant my rings with it. I can't emboss my bracers with it.

The problem with professions right now isn't that JC/Tailor/LW/etc. are underpowered, it's that BS is just too damn flexible. It's the only profession that offers unlimited choice in how you use it, and with the way they've balanced stats in MoP, that just makes it far better than the others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimelannister View Post
    Why should JC get the option to stack PvP power when none of the other professions, save BS, get to? I can't enchant my rings with it. I can't emboss my bracers with it.

The problem with professions right now isn't that JC/Tailor/LW/etc. are underpowered, it's that BS is just too damn flexible. It's the only profession that offers unlimited choice in how you use it, and with the way they've balanced stats in MoP, that just makes it far better than the others.
    Because a JW have to choose between renouncing to job perk or gem pvp power. Since pvp power will be better than the JC gems, you basically don't have any perk. That don't happen with enchanting, you can't stack pvp power but don't lose the perk either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimelannister View Post

There are lvl 85 PvP Power gems and lvl 80 PvP Power gems for JC only so why did they not implement it in MoP? Its rather strange if you ask me.