Deleted

Geeky pin up tattoo

Yo guys,

For my next tattoo I'm looking at getting a pin up girl, but there seems to be very little geeky/gamer ones out there so I'm having some difficulty finding any examples I can get inspiration or take ideas from. I was wondering if anyone had any likewise images or ideas they could throw my way to help me create a damn fine tattoo! It's going to be an anime girl on my inner forearm, just so y'all know.

Help me out dudes and dudettes!

Deleted
    Go to a tattoo artist and ask him to draw one for you, don't pick a random one off the internet... be original. Describe what you want to the artist and if he's good he'll come up with something unique and exactly what you are looking for.

Deleted
    I wasnt looking to pick a whole tat off the internet, just take ideas from different images and mash them together

Do you plan on getting married one day? This could prove unwise to your future wife or even girlfriend if you have something you consider hot on your arm!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Just get an anime chick. Seems fair to me, since anime girls will never exist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shukuku View Post
    Just get an anime chick. Seems fair to me, since anime girls will never exist.
    I like the way you think bro

Deleted
    By the way you talk and that you come asking us for ideas, I've got one tip: Don't get a tatoo, you'll regret it in a few years

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    By the way you talk and that you come asking us for ideas, I've got one tip: Don't get a tatoo, you'll regret it in a few years
    I didn't ask for a life lesson man, I asked for friendly help. It's for me to decide how I fuck myself up, so I choose to be covered in more art

Deleted
    I love you, Ultimar! Totally didn't think of her!