Deleted

Method World 1st 25man Will of the emperor clear!

Grats to method

00:42:39] [Sco] has earned the achievement [Realm First! Will of the Emperor]!
    Last edited by mmoc9563ee4103; 2012-10-12 at 10:47 PM.

great job by method, another disappointment by BL again lol

GJ Method. Called it.
    Ashr

Just saw it on Wowprogress, been refreshing all day waiting for this .
    Just shows EU>US SO FAR for this tier. Still 10 more bosses to go though so should be a good race

Gz Method. First and second place for EU.

Deleted
    Grats for World First 25, had hopes Method would catch up when I saw it going to 2nd/3rd day

Still curious if vodka (my favorite of American guilds) crosses the line before BL or Envy and the other 5/6 guilds
    (nothing against them, just don't feel connected to any members)

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Just saw it on Wowprogress, been refreshing all day waiting for this .
    Just shows EU>US SO FAR for this tier. Still 10 more bosses to go though so should be a good race
    Hasn't it always been this way though? I can't remember the last time a U.S. guild got world first at anything. We seem to have a lot less people who are hardcore and thus less of a pool to recruit from.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    Hasn't it always been this way though? I can't remember the last time a U.S. guild got world first at anything. We seem to have a lot less people who are hardcore and thus less of a pool to recruit from.
    I think Blood Legion is the most hardcore guild in the world and they are US

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't need multiple threads on the subject, especially since both were created by the same person for some reason.