Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't complain about McCoy and Spiller, at least when Spiller isn't injured. I've been killed by my Green Bay players and Newton.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know I say this every week, but I really am screwed this time. The one week I have to play Andrew Luck, he blows against the freaking Jets. 40 points wit ha defense and two receivers left...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I know I say this every week, but I really am screwed this time. The one week I have to play Andrew Luck, he blows against the freaking Jets. 40 points wit ha defense and two receivers left...
    I started big ben over RG3.

Holy shit. Mistake of the century.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have now lost 4 in a row. This week, my WRs and Defense lost me the game. God damn.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jordy Nelson going off is going to single handedly win me one of my team's games this week and that is even with Alex Smith putting up a whopping 5 points. Could have went 3-0 on the week if I started Shonn Greene instead of Jamal Charles on my other team, but honestly, who in the hell would have guessed Greene would show up for the first time in over a year.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Jordy Nelson going off is going to single handedly win me one of my team's games this week and that is even with Alex Smith putting up a whopping 5 points. Could have went 3-0 on the week if I started Shonn Greene instead of Jamal Charles on my other team, but honestly, who in the hell would have guessed Greene would show up for the first time in over a year.
    I know! I got super lucky picking him up this week! I was really really worried about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I know! I got super lucky picking him up this week! I was really really worried about it.
    You didn't need any help winning this week, you almost doubled me up. Houston defense and Andrew Luck. Fan-tucking-fastic.

15+ Year Old Account
    You didn't need any help winning this week, you almost doubled me up. Houston defense and Andrew Luck. Fan-tucking-fastic.
    You started a rookie QB against the Jets while said QB plays on a team with no running game at all? You cray

10+ Year Old Account
    You started a rookie QB against the Jets while said QB plays on a team with no running game at all? You cray
    Drew Brees was off. Besides, the Jets have been terrible all year.

True, but it sort of funny that the two match-ups I have won this season have come when one of my RB's randomly got me 30+ points.

When I saw that I was down by three with Demaryius Thomas left while my opponent had Jordy Nelson left, I figured that was a coin flip. They both run hot and cold, so I had a pretty good shot at a win. Damn you Nelson, damn you.

got 3 significant guys playing tonight but I already sealed up the win. makes me lose some excitement and interest to see them do well, I guess racking up the points might help in the end.

woooo 4 game win streak. conscripts im coming for you next

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm open for trading Mendenhall if anybody wants him. My RB core is pretty good right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a bunch of tight ends, and put them in place of wide receivers.

I'm confused on how the scoring works. I thought ten yards = 1 point, and a 1:1 ratio for scores. So, then, how does Arron Rodgers have 6 touchdowns and over 300 yards, but only 36 points?

QBs are usually 1 point per 25 yds and 4 points per passing TD. I havent looked at our league but thats standard scoring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Relying heavily on Dallas to have a good game tomorrow. WR, RB, and TE. In other words, I'm probably going to lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    if its anything like my matchup against a Dallas homer a few weeks back, then you're boned

I was out of commission for a little bit there, will try and be less of a pushover loss now that I'm back

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    QBs are usually 1 point per 25 yds and 4 points per passing TD. I havent looked at our league but thats standard scoring.
    Ok, that makes sense. Can't have a QB just overpowering a team by himself if they have a great game.

What about field goals? Zuerlein has two field goals, but 11 points? Does distance matter?

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok, that makes sense. Can't have a QB just overpowering a team by himself if they have a great game.

What about field goals? Zuerlein has two field goals, but 11 points? Does distance matter?
    Ya the amount of points is based on the distance. 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50+ are all worth 2-5 points. Zurelein had a 50 yarder (5 points), 43 yarder (4 points), and the two extra points for eleven total.

MJD had 6 yards for me today before getting hurt. That basically ensures a loss regardless of the situation lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya the amount of points is based on the distance. 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50+ are all worth 2-5 points. Zurelein had a 50 yarder (5 points), 43 yarder (4 points), and the two extra points for eleven total.

MJD had 6 yards for me today before getting hurt. That basically ensures a loss regardless of the situation lol.
    S'ok, I knew I was gonna lose, but being up by less than 10 with my opponent still needing to play Brady sealed it. God I can't wait to get my starters back next week.