Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    I'm still working on the vocal warnings. And ignore the EXP bar at the top. Forgot to disable it after leveling my alt! -.-

A screenshot would be nice, since this video isn't available in Germany.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempeste View Post
    List of all your addons pretty please?
    http://i.imgur.com/WImRb.png Though I don't use all of those. I need to clean up at some point lol. The main ones are Azcastbar, stuf, sexymap, weakauras, dbm, bartender.

Quote Originally Posted by Amevr View Post
    I adore everything about your UI so much! If you uploaded it I would love you forever and ever! =D
    I do intend to upload it at some point but I'm rather busy atm with work/raiding etc. Thanks for the compliment though ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Daninkai View Post
    Dear god those vocal warnings are annoying. I don't see them lasting very long.
    I do. I may disable the health warning one though, it does get spammy when your health ping pongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    A screenshot would be nice, since this video isn't available in Germany.
    May I recommend you check out other vids on my channel? I believe only that particular video was blocked in Germany?

May I recommend you check out other vids on my channel? I believe only that particular video was blocked in Germany?
    Oh, yes. Will of the Emperor works.

I don't like the scrolling combat text. Except of that it's nice. Really. Not a big fan of pixel fonts myself but.. yes. Works for this UI.

--

Mine is still the GW 2 one.

First is a near death experience with Butger's WeakAura settings (slightly modified).
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2051073/WoW...312_194750.jpg

Second is skinned Bagnon
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2051073/WoW...312_200019.jpg
    Last edited by Lyn; 2012-10-13 at 06:01 PM.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    !! I used that UI years ago! Upload pretty please!
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Rendition.html

Cheers,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Mine is still the GW 2 one.

First is a near death experience with Butger's WeakAura settings (slightly modified).
    dl.dropbox.com/u/2051073/WoWScrnShot_101312_194750.jpg

Second is skinned Bagnon
    dl.dropbox.com/u/2051073/WoWScrnShot_101312_200019.jpg
    Is the art you are using behind the actionbars available anywhere?

thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Displaysia View Post
    Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    For me, one picture is meh, think you can do a few more showing off the other features of your UI?
    Here is a combat screenshot from Gara'jal heroic progress, shows most things. DBM is very ugly and I was only using it for Feng progress, so I will probably switch back to BigWigs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    Here is a combat screenshot from Gara'jal heroic progress, shows most things. DBM is very ugly and I was only using it for Feng progress, so I will probably switch back to BigWigs.

What nameplate addon is that?

Deleted

[IMG]http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw58080_thumb.png[/I MG]
    Why do you have the background of skada/recount visible when you don't on your chat frame?

Very nice UI though.

I actually think the bars are looking fine.
    Considering that we're talking about DBM, you did a good job with them. I never seem to be able to get the, right. And they always end up looking like crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post
    What nameplate addon is that?
    That is m_Nameplates. I took them from the MonoUI compilation and edited them slightly.

I'm still working on the vocal warnings. And ignore the EXP bar at the top. Forgot to disable it after leveling my alt! -.-
    Curious, what is the addon you are using for the vocal warnings?

Deleted

simple, NAGA orientated. works like a charm

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Why do you have the background of skada/recount visible when you don't on your chat frame?

Very nice UI though.
    Chat font?

Me like.

Also the addon? Chatter I'd guess? Or something less known?

Updated UI to 5.0.5 version. Added Aurora edit, and followed the suggestions to change combo points and such indicators to better ones (guys you were right )

Enjoy ^^
    (as usual bad imgur quality - MSBT looks fancy because of a bug by blizzard side making the game crash if you use too much monochrome WTF)
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I'm pretty sure I suggested you use a shape/symbol for combo points like 4 months ago lol

Yeah i think so XD anyway updating oUF to 1.6 broke some things and then i decided to go all out and got rid of text indicators.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    How did you find the time to update to your UI!? My followers have been requesting an update for ages now, and I just don't have time to do anything besides dailies
    Senit UI -- outdated. Update... soon... maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Senit View Post
    How did you find the time to update to your UI!? My followers have been requesting an update for ages now, and I just don't have time to do anything besides dailies
    This, this and everything this. Bloody dailies. Playing around with my UI and making sexy compilations is something I enjoy quite a lot; but these dailies are stealing my precious UI editing time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Refer to: The Daily Blink
    Senit UI -- outdated. Update... soon... maybe...