Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    WTB redeemed Garrosh, cba blizzard taking a shit on Hellscream family.BLegh

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 03:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    From what the comiccon revealed, I highly doubt it will be vol'jin now. And I'm honestly worried if they intend to have vol'jin alive by the end. Garrosh uses the kor'kron to ambush and poison vol'jin, I think it causes him to become near mute, where he just managed to give you his hearthstone to go find Thrall, and get him to the echo isles to fend of the kor'kron there.
    From all accounts, if he survived, it won't put vol'jin in a good place.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 01:42 PM ----------

Huh? Lor'themar doesn't speak to anduin about anything, he's talking to Aethas and Rommath when he makes that statement, nothing at all to do with Anduin.
    What did I miss? Garrosh trying to kill Vol'Jin? links? please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post

If you scroll down a bit on the first page, where there's updates about scenarios. Take a look at the Vol'jin scenario. It ends with "Fend off the Kor'kron Ambush". Kor'Kron are the Warchief's personal bodyguards. Someone in the thread linked something about how Vol'jin was barely able to talk when he told the player to find Thrall.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account

the links are on this thread, take a shuffle though it. But one of the quests in 5.1 will be how vol'jin is ambused by the kor'kron by word of Garrosh, probably to silence him, and he gets poisoned, where he managed to give you his hearthstone to find where Thrall is and bring him back to the echo isle.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Where did Garrosh earn the right to be commander of the Northrend forces? Thrall gave him that position simply because he's the son of Grom. And while in Northrend he did nothing but make bad decisions left and right. Saurfang and later Thrall was left with most of the hard work cleaning up after Garrosh's fumbles and helping the Horde player.

If it was entirely left to Garrosh without Saurfang and the Horde players correcting his mistakes, the Horde would have failed miserably in Northrend.
    Garrosh is basicly as a son or brother to Thrall, thats also why.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 03:26 PM ----------

the links are on this thread, take a shuffle though it. But one of the quests in 5.1 will be how vol'jin is ambused by the kor'kron by word of Garrosh, probably to silence him, and he gets poisoned, where he managed to give you his hearthstone to find where Thrall is and bring him back to the echo isle.
    Mhm, I dont have time to look through 17 pages of mostly people flaming :P haha, so is Garrosh does that it gets serious, I like Garrosh as a warchief, he is a really good Orc Warchief but needs someone to keep him in control, AKA thrall, but he aint there atm so it gets out of hand.
    But if he actually tries to kill Vol'Jin like that it gets dangerous for him man...

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 03:28 PM ----------

The whole Troll King thing for Vol"jin sounds good but since he is basicly mute, something has to happen.
    Also people, stop bringing up Rexxar, he is neutral and not to be fully trusted as always stated.
    Also indeed at blizzcon they said "Something is driving the trolls man.. but we cannot say what" and they kept a mistery, so lets hope that has something to do with Vol'Jin

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I read somewhere that Garrosh is actually older than Thrall. Seeing how he witnessed his father walking through the Dark Portal, and Thrall was born in Azeroth. So he's definitely not as a son to Thrall
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 03:26 PM ----------

Mhm, I dont have time to look through 17 pages of mostly people flaming :P haha, so is Garrosh does that it gets serious, I like Garrosh as a warchief, he is a really good Orc Warchief but needs someone to keep him in control, AKA thrall, but he aint there atm so it gets out of hand.
    But if he actually tries to kill Vol'Jin like that it gets dangerous for him man...
    Garrosh isn't anything to Thrall now. In the novel Tides of War, where he kills everyone in theramore with the mana bomb, when Thrall confronts Jaina before he levels orgrimmar with a tidal wave, Thrall tells her Garrosh is a butcher and a coward. He has no love for him, not after all the shit he's done, and how, he's killed Anduin, he's tried to kill Vol'jin, Cairnes blood is still on his hands... you honestly think theres anything good in Garrosh?
    #boycottchina

I really believe Thrall will be coming back to kick some serious ass.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I think I read somewhere that Garrosh is actually older than Thrall. Seeing how he witnessed his father walking through the Dark Portal, and Thrall was born in Azeroth. So he's definitely not as a son to Thrall
    yes, its pretty much a matter of fact Thrall is younger, but others just assume because they've heard of Thrall longer that he must be older then Garrosh (yeah, seriously derp)
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Thrall is definetly older, Thrall was raised by humans and all that blah blah blah and Garrosh wasn't alive back then, atleast as far as I Know, let me put it like this, Thrall has WAY more life experience and shows alot older in my opinion.

I just hope Garrosh doesnt get shit on and just slain, because I want him to keep going on as a character, they develop him into this, hopefully not to slay him off.
    And if he is older, more as a brother, don't recall where but somehwere thrall states "I will defend garrosh as my own, no matter what happends" and it was in WOTLK or early cata if I recall, and im quite sure they were working on a bit of MOP lore back then, so I doubt they just slay him off.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 03:34 PM ----------

yes, its pretty much a matter of fact Thrall is younger, but others just assume because they've heard of Thrall longer that he must be older then Garrosh (yeah, seriously derp)
    Mhm I really thought Thrall was older, and im actually quite a lore geek :S but my bad then.
    When did thrall hit Orgrimmar with a tidal wave o.O? A novel I assume then? Can't get my hands on those novels in holland, sucks really hard.
    And Thrall is a man (orc) of his word as far as I know, even though Garrosh might do horrible things, he also has his good sides... remember stonetalon and the whole "There is killing, and then there is murder" he knows very well what he does or doesnt'do right.
    Also maybe this stuff is already influenced by Sha.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not to derail this, but whatever happened to the Dk that Sylvannas hand pulled into a portal to *teach him a lesson*? I thought he was pretty powerful as is. Maybe she was creating him to be a new right hand to help her take over the horde in the Forsaken style?
    Black Dragonflight: Kalel (Paladin), Ramage (Death Knight), Liquidc (Warrior), Aerynsùn (Monk), Nahdar (Shaman), Tokare (Druid), Jenista (Priest), Anabolix (Rogue), Findecano (Hunter), Lohra (Mage), Luminya (Warlock)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swolltitan View Post
    Not to derail this, but whatever happened to the Dk that Sylvannas hand pulled into a portal to *teach him a lesson*? I thought he was pretty powerful as is. Maybe she was creating him to be a new right hand to help her take over the horde in the Forsaken style?
    Uuuh what? proper quest or reference please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall is definetly older, Thrall was raised by humans and all that blah blah blah and Garrosh wasn't alive back then, atleast as far as I Know, let me put it like this, Thrall has WAY more life experience and shows alot older in my opinion.

I just hope Garrosh doesnt get shit on and just slain, because I want him to keep going on as a character, they develop him into this, hopefully not to slay him off.
    And if he is older, more as a brother, don't recall where but somehwere thrall states "I will defend garrosh as my own, no matter what happends" and it was in WOTLK or early cata if I recall, and im quite sure they were working on a bit of MOP lore back then, so I doubt they just slay him off.
    You don't really know much about the lore or have read any of the books have you?

And pay attention to whats happening in the story if you want to really debate it. You can't tell people because you like a character there is nothing wrong with them. They are making Garrosh a villain now, who subjugates the rest of the horde, uses his power to force the horde into total war and sacrifice anyone who disagrees with him. He's a tyranical dictator who doesn't care for any other race except the orcs. But you just want to believe theres nothing wrong with whatever bad shit he does?

Why am I having to explain the facts to every Garrosh fan out there?
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    English is not my first language, feel free to point any mistake so i can keep learning.
    sorry offtopic, feel free to point out any mistakes, so I can keep learning* :P haha sarcasm sarcasm

sorry offtopic, feel free to point out any mistakes, so I can keep learning* :P haha sarcasm sarcasm

Uuuh what? proper quest or reference please?
    Koltira Deathweaver @ Battle for Andorhal
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

15+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh should slay Vol'Jin for his insubordination.
    Legendary Blogging - http://www.fugpugs.com/

Deleted
    You don't really know much about the lore or have read any of the books have you?

And pay attention to whats happening in the story if you want to really debate it. You can't tell people because you like a character there is nothing wrong with them. They are making Garrosh a villain now, who subjugates the rest of the horde, uses his power to force the horde into total war and sacrifice anyone who disagrees with him. He's a tyranical dictator who doesn't care for any other race except the horde.

Why am I having to explain the facts to every Garrosh fan out there?
    I like Garrosh as in being Orc Warchief, I am not a Garrosh fanboy, dont'get me wrong, I liked Thrall alot more, but Garrosh is a real ORC warchief, yes it doesn't go well for the other races which is bad indeed.
    He is getting tyrannic ,but I state over and over, they can't just shit on the hellscream family.
    I haven't read any books because we can't get the Novels as far as I am aware in Holland which extremly stinks, and yes I do read up lore.... I'm not a retard and would not discuss if I dint know jack shit.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 03:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post

Koltira Deathweaver @ Battle for Andorhal
    Ah yeah I just checked that quest again, damn right but meh dont think it will happen.

Thrall is younger than garrosh, but when Thrall was here in Azeoth Garrosh was in Outland.

I cant think of a way that Blizzard can redeem Garrosh without making a mess of the lore.
    Last edited by Crashdummy; 2012-10-16 at 01:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    Thrall is younger than garrosh, but when Thrall was here in Azeoth Garrosh was in Outland.

I cant think of a way that Blizzard can redeem Garrosh without making a mess of the lore.
    Yeah just checked it up, he actually is, maybe I knew but just meh, Thrall looks and acts alot wiser and older, maybe it has to do with him being linked to the spirits and being alot wiser and thinking before he acts more often.
    As for redeeming, meh possibly but Sha is currently doing alot of things I think, but things will reveal I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah just checked it up, he actually is, maybe I knew but just meh, Thrall looks and acts alot wiser and older, maybe it has to do with him being linked to the spirits and being alot wiser and thinking before he acts more often.
    As for redeeming, meh possibly but Sha is currently doing alot of things I think, but things will reveal I guess.
    No see heres the thing, Garrosh has committed the acts of killing children, being a coward using a bomb to kill people on mass, setting up an assasination against Vol'jin and subjugating all those under him not because of the sha, or because of any other possession. He does it because thats who Garrosh really is.

This whole debate feels like blizzard are telling people the facts about Garrosh, people like me and badhairday can see it, but guys like you can't see it, almost like your subconscious can't imagine it to be true. Why is that?
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    I like Garrosh as in being Orc Warchief, I am not a Garrosh fanboy, dont'get me wrong, I liked Thrall alot more, but Garrosh is a real ORC warchief, yes it doesn't go well for the other races which is bad indeed.
    He is getting tyrannic ,but I state over and over, they can't just shit on the hellscream family.
    I haven't read any books because we can't get the Novels as far as I am aware in Holland which extremly stinks, and yes I do read up lore.... I'm not a retard and would not discuss if I dint know jack shit.
    So your definition of REAL Orc is the type of orc from 1st War Horde, which was controled by Blackhand through Gul'dan, who turned once noble, peaceful shamanic people into bloodthirsty black magic weilding monsters?

Thrall is a REAL Orc because tried to steer the path of his people back to it's roots.
    Last edited by mmoc6e272995a4; 2012-10-16 at 01:58 PM.