Exclamation Shaman Enhancement - Help for Pvp (arena mostly!)

Hey there! I've encountered a problem ever since I've reached 90 and started doing pvp-bg.
    At first, I thought I'm not doing enough damage because of my weak, starting gear but as I've started building over in the first season, blue-gear, the improvement wasn't ...so big....

I got everything gemmed and enchanted with medium-cost enchants, I'm not expecting ground-breaking damage but a dk with worse gear, most of the pieces crafted... and some green items, even 2 lvl 85 trinkets... he's doing way more damage than me...

I know the damage comes from bursts, wolves, stormlash, fire elemental and such...but am I supposed to be pathetic afterwards? I mean, apart from the fact that I got one stun and 1 hex.. my survivabilty isn't bad but I do poor damage...

Any tips? I've checked forums and sites and apparently I'm doing everything right...except I don't :|... is the shaman enh weak overall in pvp?

Can you guys maybe share your "rotation" or what you do especially in a 3v3 scenario? Mind I got almost fully blue-pvp first season gear, missing 2 rings, 2 trinkets and a back.. but replaced with suitable items, lvl 450 or so...

Gedar- Argent Dawn
    Lightwell! It's gewd!

I don't know what to think about enhance 3v3 right now. im playing beastcleave atm, only started queuing last night, so im real rusty, but we either win our games on the opener or wait for our 2nd burst to kill. What I focus on right now is just pumping out sustained damage, keeping targets purged, stopping spell casts, and bursting with my partner.

What comp are you playing?
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

Enhance sustained damage in PvP is about as good as anyone else's at the moment. Our mobility is a bit of an issue though, so obviously if you can't keep in range of things you can't do very much damage. I did some enhance/warrior/rshaman at 2200 mmr last night and I was usually outdamaging everyone else (from both teams) each game, so I'm not sure what to tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbleem View Post
    Enhance sustained damage in PvP is about as good as anyone else's at the moment. Our mobility is a bit of an issue though, so obviously if you can't keep in range of things you can't do very much damage. I did some enhance/warrior/rshaman at 2200 mmr last night and I was usually outdamaging everyone else (from both teams) each game, so I'm not sure what to tell you.
    it looks like you record - i'd love to see this massive dmg of yours! my experience (only 2k enhance) is that our dmg is way lower than warrior, dk, feral, hunter.... not even close in arena (bg's different matter). I'd love to see these. Seems every team i meet is a hunter that pretty much 1 shots me as im trying to blow CD's... everytime i try to burst i get CC'd, disarmed, cloned etc.... and i do not have enough counters now WS is 12 secs to stop this... warrior alone has versus me.

I have seen there are a few enhance 2.2k.... what i have not seen is how, what are you, them doing.
    What i would say to the OP though is 99% of the enhance i have seen have almost given up already. I still live in hope... would love to see what those making it work are doing right... unfortunately it looks like the pretty much enhance glad has given up and gone elemental (Diablous).

p.s thunder not a go.. genuinely want to see how - Make some videos please! although i will add, if you are doing more dmg than all the others, i cannot imagine you have met hunters, warriors etc... check Chronics videos... check his dmg versus others (hint half his team mates at least) check how easily he gets globalled.
    Chronicler -keep em coming - do u think BCleave will work after the nerfs?
    BTW love the earth ele for the stealthers "awkward"... the 40 yard SLT miss (i hear you there bro) and your aility to get to targets and engage just after the hunter you play with has glaballed them hehehehe
    nice attitude your team has and favourite line was about playing that comp "i dont think ill sleep tonight"
    nice
    Last edited by raggoo; 2012-10-16 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raggoo View Post
    it looks like you record - i'd love to see this massive dmg of yours! my experience (only 2k enhance) is that our dmg is way lower than warrior, dk, feral, hunter.... not even close in arena (bg's different matter). I'd love to see these. Seems everyteam i meet is a hunter that pretty much 1 shots me as im trying to blow CD's... everytime i try to burst i get CC'd, disarmed, cloned etc.... and i do not have enough counters now WS is 12 secs to stop this... warrior alone has versus me.

I have seen there are a few enhance 2.2k.... what i have not seen is how, what are you, them doing.
    What i would say to the OP though is 99% of the enhance i have seen have almost given up already. I still live in hope... would love to see what those making it work are doing right... unfortunately it looks like the pretty much sole video enhance glad has given up and gone elemental (Diablous).

p.s thunder not a go.. genuinely want to see how - Make some videos please!
    Chronicler -keep em coming - do u think BCleave will work after the nerfs?
    theres nothing you can do about getting 1 shot by BMs right now. if you're getting CC'd when you're trying to burst.. well make sure you are landing double CC on their team before you pop cooldowns. forcing 3v1s as often as possible, and especially in kill attempts is really important. tunneling CC into 1 target like the healer isn't going to be enough most of the time. you'll just get peeled and your pressure just wont happen.

i'll have to see how much BM burst is after the patch, but i hope it doesnt work. i really dont enjoy playing the comp. my disc friend started playing again, so hopefully they get some buffs. will be playing enh/warr/disc with my old partners. the warr was a rogue last season and they had to put up with 6 months of me playing enhance, so will be interesting having someone else playing the gimp class on our team. i really just want the 20 more personal rating so i can finally call myself a 2.2 enhance. the 2230 team rating i had makes me even more mad. ><
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex