Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    All these wild outcomes that people have posted sound great in a novel but wont work in game

The orcs need to be led by a orc and the orcs are still the bedrock of the horde

the only orc that can do this is thrall

blizz isnt clever enough to install anyone else but him and make it work

this game is about to go back to the status quo they feel the whole horde vs alliance is about to run its course they know neither side can beat the other so it will go back to the way it was

Quote Originally Posted by Glaucus View Post
    The new Warchief will be Thrall's son. Aggra was pregnant according to Miss. Red Dragon, right?
    Put the brat with skin of brown-green color (thats color of rotten shit by the way) that propably isnt born yet on the throne.

I dont know but wouldnt it be a little bit disgusting?

I want Baine Bloodhoof for Warchief, but I doubt I'll get my wish. Actually, he would fix all the problems in the Horde and probably create a strong treaty with the Alliance which would make the game boring. So I guess I can see why they wouldn't do that.

Deleted
    I miss the damn nostalgia from seeing Thrall in the throneroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzhoof View Post
    I want Baine Bloodhoof for Warchief, but I doubt I'll get my wish. Actually, he would fix all the problems in the Horde and probably create a strong treaty with the Alliance which would make the game boring. So I guess I can see why they wouldn't do that.
    Baine is still too wet behind the ears to be able to lead the horde

He needs to be built up and i really hope that he does i hope he is a character that can be evolved in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Baine is still too wet behind the ears to be able to lead the horde

He needs to be built up and i really hope that he does i hope he is a character that can be evolved in the future
    Nah, he is as wise if not wiser than his father, and Cairne was pretty much a 9 foot tall Yoda.

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    Nah, he is as wise if not wiser than his father, and Cairne was pretty much a 9 foot tall Yoda.
    I certainly agree that he is wise

but to lead horde you need to prove yourself to earn the respect especially from the orcs and that usually means through war

Cairne proved himself and if he had won the duel couldve take over the horde but he was cheated by magtha grimtotem

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    I'm not disputing the facts as presented in this thread, but I do not believe that Thrall, Greatmother, and Aggra are necessarily indicative of the entire race. There's lots of examples in-game of untainted orcs behaving badly. Unless there is some sort of retcon suggesting a preternatural influence on Garrosh, he seems rather attuned to his ancestors' nature. His father's memory doesn't seem like "enough" to drive him to the wild-eyed, crazed bloodlust he is currently experiencing.
    Depends on the Orc clan actually, Thrall, Greatmother, and Aggra are perfect examples of the frostwolf clan.
    Warsong and Bonechewer were much more warmongering and savage.

Actually garrosh is acting as a true warsong (except the part where he acts like a coward by bombing a city).

Each clan had his way and there were huge differences between them.
    Last edited by esmifra; 2012-10-16 at 04:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    MoP is not happening i can promise that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    Been playing since week 1 and still believe Mop is the next expac? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyrzhuk View Post
    MoP will never be a WoW expansion. Feel free to flame and ridicule me should I be proven wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would cast my vote for Baine Bloodhoof as warcheif and Vol'Jin as his second (if there is such a thing in WoW).

I vote for Mankrik as the Warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    I'm not disputing the facts as presented in this thread, but I do not believe that Thrall, Greatmother, and Aggra are necessarily indicative of the entire race. There's lots of examples in-game of untainted orcs behaving badly. Unless there is some sort of retcon suggesting a preternatural influence on Garrosh, he seems rather attuned to his ancestors' nature. His father's memory doesn't seem like "enough" to drive him to the wild-eyed, crazed bloodlust he is currently experiencing.
    Just to give you some facts to prove my point:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/race/orc

"Initially, they lived as shamanic clans on the lush world of Draenor. They abandoned their peaceful culture when Kil’jaeden, a demon lord of the Burning Legion, corrupted the orcs and used them in his vengeful plot against the draenei, who were exiles from Kil’jaeden’s homeworld"

They were a peaceful shamanistic race untill kil'jaeden corrupted them.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    They were a peaceful shamanistic race untill kil'jaeden corrupted them.
    You obviously never read "Rise of the Horde".

Deleted
    I think Baine has potentional but he doesn't have the guts to make decisions when it really comes down to the point I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    Actually if you play through Kun-Lai Summit story with Lorewalker Cho, which leads to the resserection of Thunder King, when the trolls are attcking the village, you'll notice that they're still part of Amani and Gurubashi tribes, even tho by now both Zul'Aman and Zul'Gurub have been purged.

So in the end, even if Vol'jin becomes the new leader of Troll Empire, he'd still be part of Darkspear tribe.

Oh and also (SPOILER) things don't bode well for our troll. =S
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/quests/32319-find-thrall
    Don't worry, this happens later lol (also spoilers) http://ptr.wowdb.com/quests/32284-so...you-should-see , http://ptr.wowdb.com/quests/32318-re...ion-takes-time

Quote Originally Posted by Grocalis View Post
    You obviously never read "Rise of the Horde".
    I did, Kil'jaeden was corrupting them before they drink the blood of Mannoroth.

Also, i am not saying they didnt fight, taurens also fighted a lot, specially with centaurs but also with themselves in rites and such.
    But as a society, they were peaceful.

Again, Taurens are the perfect example as how Orcs were like, you have the Grimtotem there and the fighting, but as a society, they are peaceful.

But you seem to not believe when official sources tell you something so i dont expect to convince you personally even when i linked the official blizzard decription of the race saying they were peaceful....
    Last edited by Crashdummy; 2012-10-16 at 05:47 PM.

If thrall comes back to lead the orcs, hand down him. If they give the position to another orc the title of warchief is up in the air between the orc leader, Baine, and Vol'jin. There are no others.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glaucus View Post
    The new Warchief will be Thrall's son. Aggra was pregnant according to Miss. Red Dragon, right?
    Maybe in another 20 ingame years, unless the bronze dragon flight has a claw in it.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 10:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    That dude needs to score some more roids hes being beaten by that fucking dog that the allies have

Thrall is too major a character to be relegated to a faction that has no real purpose in the story now the cataclysm has ended plus blizz loves him too much to ever let him have a quiet life with his kid and wife

expect to see aggra dead by 5.2 and thrall raping garrosh by the end of the xpac

My 2 cents
    Actually, the possibility of Garrosh taking her hostage to force Thrall the fight for him is plausible. Killing her would be a bad idea on Garrosh's part, remember what Thrall did to Blackmoore after the drunkard killed Taretha? Garrosh's is a power hungry hot head but I don't he's that stupid.

Umm... Nelves are the biggest in numbers for the Alliance, yet Varian is the High King.
    Orcs have ruled for far too long and other factions have now joined and are in greater number than those savages. Blood Elves are finally back into OP mode, Tauren are close to recovering for the tragic death of Cairne and the takeover from that random race. Sylvanas is literally Lich Queen up in this Byotch. Trolls MIGHT and COULD reunite and follow Vol'jin (story inc).
    I could see any of the faction leaders becoming Leader of the Horde except Gallywix, I don't even need to mention why because all he cares about is the gold and even his race hates him, Sylvanas (if she indeed is the one with the frostmourne fragments) will be unstoppable. Baine has the wisdom of his father which is closely related to Thrall's = Warchief. Vol'jin is a great shadow hunter and strategist, he is great in battle and has insane wisdom for a troll (who were savages, wild animals), Lor'themar Theron is the BEST ranger and war hero for the Belves and is extremelly trusted by them and loved. He is a great leader, we just don't see it ingame.
    Stop saying Orcs, Orcs, Orcs. We have lived too long with their tyranny and brutality. The rest of the Horde factions are tired of being used.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavannah View Post
    Maybe in another 20 ingame years, unless the bronze dragon flight has a claw in it.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 10:48 AM ----------

Actually, the possibility of Garrosh taking her hostage to force Thrall the fight for him is plausible. Killing her would be a bad idea on Garrosh's part, remember what Thrall did to Blackmoore after the drunkard killed Taretha? Garrosh's is a power hungry hot head but I don't he's that stupid.
    If aggra dies to Garrosh I do not think, even if its Orgrimmar, that the city would stand for long

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 07:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dethlyhallows View Post
    Umm... Nelves are the biggest in numbers for the Alliance, yet Varian is the High King.
    Orcs have ruled for far too long and other factions have now joined and are in greater number than those savages. Blood Elves are finally back into OP mode, Tauren are close to recovering for the tragic death of Cairne and the takeover from that random race. Sylvanas is literally Lich Queen up in this Byotch. Trolls MIGHT and COULD reunite and follow Vol'jin (story inc).
    I could see any of the faction leaders becoming Leader of the Horde except Gallywix, I don't even need to mention why because all he cares about is the gold and even his race hates him, Sylvanas (if she indeed is the one with the frostmourne fragments) will be unstoppable. Baine has the wisdom of his father which is closely related to Thrall's = Warchief. Vol'jin is a great shadow hunter and strategist, he is great in battle and has insane wisdom for a troll (who were savages, wild animals), Lor'themar Theron is the BEST ranger and war hero for the Belves and is extremelly trusted by them and loved. He is a great leader, we just don't see it ingame.
    Stop saying Orcs, Orcs, Orcs. We have lived too long with their tyranny and brutality. The rest of the Horde factions are tired of being used.
    They've not been "used" up untill garrosh

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I've missed this, but why is Garrosh being de-throned?
    Legendary Blogging - http://www.fugpugs.com/