Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    You're confusing respect with adulation.

They're completely different things.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    WoW is a society, I guess? It isn't.
    you missed this, wow is a job, it isn't.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

You know what I do to people like that? Ignore them. (not with /ignore unless they persist in being douches).

I sincerely hope Corrupted Ashbrigner is on the BMAH. I'll sell my soul (not really) to get that sword. o.o

Much respect if yours is from vanilla. Slightly less respect if it's from BC, but 4H wasn't a "joke" even at 70. =)

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    You're confusing respect with adulation.

They're completely different things.
    Oh this. This, this, this. Just because someone kisses your ass because you've got a sexy piece of armor doesn't mean they respect you.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    WTF did I just read?
    Conservative bullshit. That's what.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Generally the concept of "being judged for pixels" is outlandish to put it mildly, and I think people "posing" on letterboxes don't create the impression they think they do.
    Yeah I always have a good laugh when I see these people (and pity them a bit because they must be sad IRL to resort to such things)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    Hm... kinda weird saying your character is old, by claiming you have an Arcanite Ripper, from the pre-WotLK event, when you have a Corrupted Ashbringer, which is an older, and more exclusive item, from Naxx40 (level 60).
    there was a transmog bug that allowed a LOT of people who never got that to mog their weapon into it and the bug was "sold" for about 2 months in cata

i'd bet he used that which is why he didn't use that as an example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    there was a transmog bug that allowed a LOT of people who never got that to mog their weapon into it and the bug was "sold" for about 2 months in cata
    i'd bet he used that which is why he didn't use that as an example.
    Nope, got it legit. I "used it as an example" because I was quoting a person.

You'd know this if you had paid any attention to the thread, or had a proper level of reading comprehension. Though reading these last few replies I can definitely see this thread has soured beyond recovery.

I especially like the people talking about respect, a word I never used or alluded to in the OP.

This thread could have ended on page 3, where my original issue sort of got resolved. The rest? The rest here is just a massive negative circlejerk of assumptions and hate, where rabid forumparrots are repeating and recycling the same spiteful verbal bile ad infinitum after reading but a snippet of the topic. Cluelessly keeping the noise going.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I noticed lots of people getting really angry that there's nothing good on the BMAH right at the moment.

Which is just weird.
    I won't call it getting angry. I'd call it sad. Our server already saw six cloth items (two heroic) on the BMAH but not one caster mail item. Okay, it's BMAH, but why not trying to hold the supply equal for all player?

The Black Market AH has such a rare number of items say on average 3 items in a 24 hour period x 7 = 21. This means about 21 items are available across the server in a week. In that number there has been 1 mount in roughly 4 days, recipes, BOPs, pets and novelty items. The impact of this to market for majority of players is really low.