The Wall of Crazy

I was having pre-launch SWTOR nostalgia and starting thinking about things we haven't heard about in a while. Remember the infamous "Wall of Crazy" they always referred to? I wonder if it still exists and if we'll see anything from it added to the game. Or perhaps they've already added a few things from it?

I remember during a Q&A back in March, they said they were starting an internal design document for an overhaul of the achievement system, something I've wanted for a while. I wonder if that is still in the works?

How about you? Is there anything Bioware mentioned in the past that you wanted to see in-game, but they haven't added yet? Something that might have been on the "Wall of Crazy"?
    Last edited by OneSent; 2012-10-16 at 06:40 PM.

Um, simple macros? I wonder if they took them out of Beta and put them on the Wall of Crazy as some kind of wacky idea.

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    "Wall of Crazy"?
    I like how good ideas are "crazy"
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    Um, simple macros? I wonder if they took them out of Beta and put them on the Wall of Crazy as some kind of wacky idea.
    Wasn't there a DEV Post about, that macros would give the players to much space to simplify the game and thus will never be provided as an ingame feature?!

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    Wasn't there a DEV Post about, that macros would give the players to much space to simplify the game and thus will never be provided as an ingame feature?!
    Cast sequence macros wouldn't be provided, but they stated multiple times that simple macros and mouse over macros were something they wanted to implement. I'm sure that you know what each are, but for those that don't, here's a break down.

Cast sequence macro means you can attach your entire rotation together on one key, allowing you to dps with one button.
    Simple macros would be something along the lines of "/target X, /cast Y". It would NOT allow you to string two abilities together in the same button macro.
    Mouse over macros would be like Healbot in WoW where you just mouse over someone's portrait or toon and press an ability button to cast on them.

Too bad they didn't implement half of what they "wanted". My guess is they never had any plans on implementing anything, just trying to suck as much cash out of the subscribers as they could before they quit.

SWTOR is a game I was really excited about for like 8 months after launch, grasping on to hope that they would fix what was wrong and add new cool stuff. But they never did, and probably never will. Sad to see this happen and in retrospect BW should never have made this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmiwink View Post
    Too bad they didn't implement half of what they "wanted". My guess is they never had any plans on implementing anything, just trying to suck as much cash out of the subscribers as they could before they quit.

SWTOR is a game I was really excited about for like 8 months after launch, grasping on to hope that they would fix what was wrong and add new cool stuff. But they never did, and probably never will. Sad to see this happen and in retrospect BW should never have made this game.
    I wonder if players from SWG will start demanding for its return?

Quote Originally Posted by Libram View Post
    Somebody is working on creating an emulator for SWG servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Libram View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    Somebody is working on creating an emulator for SWG servers.
    People have been working on an emulator for over 6 years already... people which thought "how hard can it be really... we'll make it run in a year"... are constantly failing to achieve what they thought was hard but not impossible.

However as far as I know they managed to have a "live" server up and running. I loved the game, good memories but the graphic is so outdated... only people which played it up until it was shut down might not be upset about.

I would love if they made the legacy tree finaly make sense/ serve any purpose and that I don't have to log around all my characters only to craft an armor....