Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    could have been a win if germany didn't get their handball goal :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

Deleted
    Sure, but Zlatan also elbowed Mertesacker in the face at the 4-4. I think a tie is a fair result.

Deleted
    That was one hell of a match! holy crap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Haha, Kompany is a BEAST! Probably one of the most talented Defenders for the minute... absolutely brilliant goal.
    Kompany in the last 3-4 seasons has developed into one of the best Centre backs in the world.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    Not impossible! Portugal tend to play really bad despite having alot of good players.
    Close. i'll take the draw, thought we could've held on though

10+ Year Old Account
    Due to a severe lack of banter (partially due to it being international weekend) I saw this and thought I had to share it with you guys.

Though to be fair, this could easily have been Ashley Young or Gareth Bale... or several other Premiership footballers, it just happened to be Suarez in the picture, still fitting.

Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Kompany in the last 3-4 seasons has developed into one of the best Centre backs in the world.
    Indeed, pity he plays for City! ;D

And lmao at that pic, could indeed be a load of different players out of the PL, but still funny

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Due to a severe lack of banter (partially due to it being international weekend) I saw this and thought I had to share it with you guys.

Though to be fair, this could easily have been Ashley Young or Gareth Bale... or several other Premiership footballers, it just happened to be Suarez in the picture, still fitting.
    Felix Baumgartner dives from 39045m, United prepares 47 million bid
    when I read that I thought it was so fun :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    when I read that I thought it was so fun :P
    Well Ashley Young isn't exactly mastering it yet, we need to get a professional on the team! ;D

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    You linked the last bit of the video... where nothing really happens. It's the bit before where you actually see some fighting going on.

Germany - Sweden...

One of the craziest international games I've seen. When Germany did 4-0 I was starting to think that Ireland might have gotten a good result compared to what we would get, then the boys do 4 goals in 30 minutes? rofl lmao wtf just happend.

Any Swede seen our prime minister and Merkel at the Arena when Sweden did the 4-4 btw? rofl fucking priceless, looked like a copy of myself, I had a similiar reaction.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Betfair Tweeted last night that some guy bet £126 on sweden to draw at Halftime (at this point they where allready 4-0 down) and he got odds of 999/1 .... Lucky guy. Although it seems he has more money than sense, but still.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalt View Post
    Betfair Tweeted last night that some guy bet £126 on sweden to draw at Halftime (at this point they where allready 4-0 down) and he got odds of 999/1 .... Lucky guy. Although it seems he has more money than sense, but still.
    I'm not following, you said he bet £126 on Sweden to draw at half time, but at half time they were 3-0 down... so he lost £126? Or am I missing something? Or did you mean "draw at full time"? In which case he'd won £125,874 (if I don't suck at maths)?

I'm not following, you said he bet £126 on Sweden to draw at half time, but at half time they were 3-0 down... so he lost £126? Or am I missing something? Or did you mean "draw at full time"? In which case he'd won £125,874 (if I don't suck at maths)?
    As in it half-time, when Sweden were losing 4-0 Betfair offered odds of 999/1 and the guy placed his bet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    And still the Serbian FA come out today and say that there is no grounds whatsoever to link the aftermath of the game to racism and instead try and blame it all on Danny Rose for kicking the ball into the stands...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19976781

I guess that wasn't a full 2mins of monkey chanting in that vid according to them then. Seriously how can this shit happen in 2012 and still nothing be done about it. Give it a week and they will get a £20k fine and everyone will be told to forget about it, disgraceful.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbage View Post
    And still the Serbian FA come out today and say that there is no grounds whatsoever to link the aftermath of the game to racism and instead try and blame it all on Danny Rose for kicking the ball into the stands...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19976781

I guess that wasn't a full 2mins of monkey chanting in that vid according to them then. Seriously how can this shit happen in 2012 and still nothing be done about it. Give it a week and they will get a £20k fine and everyone will be told to forget about it, disgraceful.
    well, its a very easy route, why did he kick the ball into the stand though that seems completely unnecessary so he's not innocent eventhough racism isn't a good thing in anyway he didn't really help the issue but rather sparking it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    well, its a very easy route, why did he kick the ball into the stand though that seems completely unnecessary so he's not innocent eventhough racism isn't a good thing in anyway he didn't really help the issue but rather sparking it.
    The poor lad said that the chanting started during the warm up and just got worse as the game went on along with having stones thrown at him when ever he went for a throw, I'd hardly call kicking a ball into the stands after the final whistle "sparking it". If you had seen the vids or watched the game he punted the ball into the terrace after the brawl kicked off anyway, stupid ye but a drop in the ocean when you hear what he had to put up with.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    As in it half-time, when Sweden were losing 4-0 Betfair offered odds of 999/1 and the guy placed his bet.
    Aaaaah, urgh /me needs to learn to read. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    You linked the last bit of the video... where nothing really happens. It's the bit before where you actually see some fighting going on.
    I fail >< my bad