Deleted

2 trinket on use in pvp

Has anyone tried it already?
    What I mean is using the stronger one (that one for conquest points) with avatar, reck etc. and the second (for honor) with deadly calm to keep nice pressure on target. 4-5k strength bost sounds good to me. What's your opinion?
    I'm speaking as human warrior ofc.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The On-Use trinkets are not unique, so you could be running with 2x Conquest ones if you feel like, and yes, 2 On-Use trinkets grant you somewhat higher pressure over time, but it can't be lined together as the use and proc can. It all comes down to personal preference and how you want to play
    Armory
    Haste only feels good to classes that truly benefit from it though. Can it be +Amp instead? Anything else really.
    "Classes that truly benefit from Haste" means... Everyone except Warriors. (And we're going to fix that.)

10+ Year Old Account
    yes the 2 on-use trinkets are best,well i think so any way.the only problem is they cant be used at the same time,but thats not really a problem.you get what 5k+ and 4k+ str from each one.you pop one once its down you can pop the other.i think its higher damage and i usually run the same set up.

---------- Post added 2012-10-18 at 09:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Allacess View Post
    The On-Use trinkets are not unique, so you could be running with 2x Conquest ones if you feel like, and yes, 2 On-Use trinkets grant you somewhat higher pressure over time, but it can't be lined together as the use and proc can. It all comes down to personal preference and how you want to play
    no you cant run with 2 on use conquest trinkets,they same a cd and you will not get anything from it.the trinkets have to be different versions of on another,like a conquest one and an honor one.