Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Well, I think it's time for me to get back into the game!
    Game feels pretty good now to be honest. Game play is great this patch, and lots of small quality of life improvements like a buff icon for Gruesome Feast (Witch Doctor), and extra shrines (like XP shrine). Lots of high level rares dropping as well (only quickly tried MP3 so didn't see any legendaries).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I came up! I found 4 legendaries today in about 4 hours, including a pair of bracers that were better than what I had! A good day!
    What monster power do you farm on / act?

Quote Originally Posted by eemuman View Post
    What monster power do you farm on / act?
    I started on mp5-a3, but ended up going down to mp3/4-a1

Deleted
    I started on mp5-a3, but ended up going down to mp3/4-a1
    Cool cool, what's your paragon level at?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    How is that possible, I'm doing mp3 with some troubles on a few packs with that kind of dps, and some of my gear is absolutely terrible lol

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/C...29/hero/215804
    Same spec as you, except replace Seven-Sided Strike with Blinding Flash/Faith in the Light. I don't have nearly the LoH you do though.

So far, been having a lot of fun with this patch. My only major complaint is that you can't choose which portals you get with the Infernal Machine. This means if you want maximum efficiency they must be used in sets of 3.

That being said, uber bosses are fun! I felt like I bit off a little more than I could chew trying to take them on at MP4 right out the gate. My gear is pretty good, but not that good. I took out Skele/Mag and Ghom/Rak in one try each, but Zoltun/Siegebreaker took me a while. I went in with a fairly retarded spec though. My plan was to just burst as hard as possible with WOTB + Quake, with the goal of removing one of the bosses almost instantly. That didn't work so well on MP4, due to the extra health. And I especially ran into trouble on Zoltun/Siegebreaker because of those MOTHERFUCKING SLOW TIME BUBBLES, FUCK THEM!

After some deaths, I swapped out Earthquake for Ignore Pain, restacked my NV, and then I kicked ass fairly easily. Btw, is the life steal rune on Ignore Pain bugged? There were times when a single tick of rend was healing me for all of my missing health, (like 40k+ sometimes) when I had ignore pain up.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Same spec as you, except replace Seven-Sided Strike with Blinding Flash/Faith in the Light. I don't have nearly the LoH you do though.
    I find that odd too. I was stacked to the teeth defensive pre patch, had 800-900 res, decent LoH, using a very amazing shield and it took forever but I could plow through all of inferno.

Last night I switched the shield for DW, only kept the heal and blind for 'defensive' talents to keep their damage buff, and even dropped 7 sided strike for a more fun and purely offensive skill and I can also go to MP3 without problems.

I have 2200 LoH and exactly 30k dps unbuffed. When all the procs are running I'm almost at 40k, but that's at most for 3-5 seconds at a time. If you have similar stats minus the LoH, I think you need some LoH.

PS: The game feels a lot more natural now. The ability to control the challenges you are facing is a great balance between being too easy or too hard. Now no one can really complain about that. I feel like this game is in a great place and I think that with this patch and TL2 I can finally stop playing WoW.

Hello $15 a month, lol.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2012-10-17 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eemuman View Post
    Cool cool, what's your paragon level at?
    32 at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I came up! I found 4 legendaries today in about 4 hours, including a pair of bracers that were better than what I had! A good day!
    Congratulations, this will never happen again.

I know

I'm hoping to make about 70-100 mil though. I got Immortal Kings Striders that rolled pretty well and so did Nat's Chest. I was surprised because I've gotten "good" stuff before (Tal Rasha piece) that turned out to be low value.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-10-17 at 04:49 PM.

Iam excited with the game again.

Had sold all my gear, friend lent me 500k bought a "budget" set and having tons of fun even on MP1, started on ac1 normaly following the flow of the history, now in act3 and even got some upgrades since 63's are more common, grabbed a couple paragon levels on the way.

I might farm later but atm having fun just following the story and I dont feel its wasted since there is paragon levels.

Yes inferno its really easy facerolling it on shit gear, but for when I get better gear and feel like it I just increase the MP level

Good patch, its earned its spot back on the ssd.

Barb (tornado) nerf isnt bad, i really need to stop listening to others.

My boar on the dh is pretty cool too, he can actually pull aggro (hits goblins though). Gonna mess with the wolf later, kinda feels like a crappy valkerie from d2, but better than nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Events like the Jar of Souls in the Defiled Crypt that normally guaranteed a rare drop, no longer do. I don't remember that in the patch notes.

A little too late I am afraid.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alright alright need 1 more organ then I can stop dying to this horrible stuff ._.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been waiting for MP levels, can't wait to try it out tonight.

Events like the Jar of Souls in the Defiled Crypt that normally guaranteed a rare drop, no longer do. I don't remember that in the patch notes.
    I don't remember it ever guaranteeing a rare, unless it was only after 5 stacks of NV or something. It's always been hit or miss with that jar, for me.

Also, why aren't we friends in-game Pend!? MP3, let's do eet!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember it ever guaranteeing a rare, unless it was only after 5 stacks of NV or something. It's always been hit or miss with that jar, for me.
    At 5 NV stacks I've never not gotten a rare. It's different, ever since 1.0.5, I have yet to get a rare with both events. However, Resplendent Chests seem to be functioning like they should, I got three rares off one chest.
    Also, why aren't we friends in-game Pend!? MP3, let's do eet!!!
    I don't feel like being one-shot constantly.

I don't feel like being one-shot constantly.

Let me know if you change you gear such that we can play.

Not necessarily i got 2 bad legendary and a medium roll sorce in 1 act 3 run the other day pre patch and ive had 2 legendarys today in the space of 2 hours. All bad but this week has been awsome. 200mf unbuffed