Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    i don't have a 3s team, armoury took the one i had from s11 since i havent made a new one in mop

don't even know why im bothering to explain, its completely irrelevant to anything.
    You dont have 3v3 team. But your saying bm is balanced on 3s?
    You must have some team? Every second post in this thread is yours defending how hunter is ok in 3v3 and every other aspect of the game. And then i turns out you dont have 3v3?
    Might be wrong but i still think its you who those guys found. And your rating is 1660 and your defending bm hunter because you cant get higher than that, thus beliving it dosent need nerf.
    Bad thread im out

Quote Originally Posted by Sähäri View Post
    You dont have 3v3 team. But your saying bm is balanced on 3s?
    You must have some team? Every second post in this thread is yours defending how hunter is ok in 3v3 and every other aspect of the game. And then i turns out you dont have 3v3?
    Might be wrong but i still think its you who those guys found. And your rating is 1660 and your defending bm hunter because you cant get higher than that, thus beliving it dosent need nerf.
    Bad thread im out
    find me the quote where i said "BM is balanced for 3s"

I've NEVER said that.

I've NEVER said hunter is fine in 3v3

I'm just correcting people when they spout bullshit about how stampede is most of hunter's damage or pets ignore resilience or hunters can kill people without shooting etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you seriously think ret paladins are OP get out of 2008... please. if you survive a rets burst in 1v1 situation you will win, its just how it is

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agnaea View Post
    2) O rly ? I have facts that prove you wrong. For example, in s10 there was 12 Mages in 30 teams (means 90 players...) in 3 known BGs at the top. If you call that "dominates", then, dunno what to say. And for the previous seasons, well, if you arent lazzy, look at my recent posts.
    That tells me that out of 30 teams... 12 chose mages. That, is a damned good number. Most comps do not run with a double of any class as your ccs are on the same DR, and you don't get advantage of another buff.

So really the numbers should not be looked at as 12/90. But as 12/30. Which is insanely high.

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmywoft View Post
    That tells me that out of 30 teams... 12 chose mages. That, is a damned good number. Most comps do not run with a double of any class as your ccs are on the same DR, and you don't get advantage of another buff.

So really the numbers should not be looked at as 12/90. But as 12/30. Which is insanely high.
    But I can also say it's 12 of 60 DDs (assuming mostly 2 DDs 1 Heal Teams) which is okay.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazot View Post
    But I can also say it's 12 of 60 DDs (assuming mostly 2 DDs 1 Heal Teams) which is okay.
    Hence my comment about why compositions typically won't include doubles of a class. Doubling up on a class has to give a very demonstrable benefit outside of buffs/ccs. When that happens, its typically FOTM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    Forgive me if I am rude but how come mages always say they are "underpowered" and always have an excuse? The rest of the classes in WoW seem to be on the same page that mages normally need to be nerfed (never happens) but mages always say they need more buffing in their defensive abilities. I saw this a lot last season and the season before as well :-\ It is as if they need to be on par with the most OP class/spec at the time.
    How come all other classes than mages always say they are "underpowered" and always have an excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by preposterous View Post
    only stupid people still get raped by mages. burst is so predictable
    Right, so im on my rogue, No trinket, get deeped and frost bomb cast on me, frozen orb....

95k Frost bomb crit followed by 40-50k frostbolts.

Yes, your right. The damage is predictable. But not avoidable.

On topic. Spriest are Ott. Halo needs to not break stealth. Cooldowsn of stuff like Fiend, Psyfiend and Spectral guise need to be increased.

Any complaints about warlocks? I guess people know how to los long casts now :P

Quote Originally Posted by redderz1 View Post
    Right, so im on my rogue, No trinket, get deeped and frost bomb cast on me, frozen orb....

95k Frost bomb crit followed by 40-50k frostbolts.

Yes, your right. The damage is predictable. But not avoidable.

On topic. Spriest are Ott. Halo needs to not break stealth. Cooldowsn of stuff like Fiend, Psyfiend and Spectral guise need to be increased.
    Sure you would probably die in this situation. But you are describing a situation where you have no cooldowns, the Mage just used several, your partners are apparently no where to be found, and you are playing arguably the worst class in the game. I am mainly playing devil's advocate here, but come on you really are describing an ideal situation to die.

Halo does need to not break stealth the same way that Starfall got changed. As a SPriest I obviously love that it does this, but it is completely unfair. I think that Psyfiend is fine since Priest really have the worst CC out of any class really, but that very well could be bias. Spectral Guise is stupid and should not even be in the game. It literally makes me the worst kill target in any comp that I play when coupled with Fade.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wheresmywoft View Post

Thats only half of the so called truth, if you would look at the bigger picture, you will see from these 90 players, almost 30 are warlocks ... But the complaining revolves around Mages, its silly. And on top of that, 90% of the healers are Shamman, which was also ridiculous. And even the amount of rogues exceeded the amount of mages.

Soooo, if you look at team comps, 26 teams had a warlock ....

Defend that.

Edit: Oh, and for dominating in wotlk, look at the ladder on the ATR (even though its modified) there 2(!) Mages in the top 50. And for the real repp of Mages search for gladiator class breakdown from s1-s8, and you could find another class breakdown from 2k -2,5 on wotlk aswell. The truth is, Mages never NEVER dominated PvP under any circumstances, in any bracket, and even rbg in cata, mages never dominated (even though many teams had 2 Mages). It was (or is) a strong class (but only in the right hands ...), never denied that.

Edit2: It seems every specc is imbalanced in MoP
    Last edited by mmoca2cf51ea43; 2012-10-18 at 04:30 AM.

I'm happy no one is complaning about dks in this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellishreaper View Post
    I'm happy no one is complaning about dks in this thread.
    I would, if it wouldnt be total redundant, i know there are imbalanced, just as every spec in the game right now, class-balance wise AND skill-balance wise :P

I don't see why everyone is complaining about warriors.... They are still ridiculously easy to control. BM Hunters are pretty powerful right now, Spriests are pretty boss, Warlocks are amazing, Druids have an incredible amount of healing and survivability, resto shamans are still difficult to kill and good mages still shit all over most melee.... Perhaps everyone is surprised they are somewhat threatening now, which is in stark contrast to the useless state they were in for most of cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Agnaea View Post
    I would, if it wouldnt be total redundant, i know there are imbalanced, just as every spec in the game right now, class-balance wise AND skill-balance wise :P
    Honestly compared to most other classes we're pretty balanced, though frost can absolutely WRECK if we get multiple killing machine procs in a row, but then again the RNG element of the spec means we can fight someone and get NO killing machine procs too..

---------- Post added 2012-10-18 at 05:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyseh View Post
    I don't see why everyone is complaining about warriors.... They are still ridiculously easy to control. BM Hunters are pretty powerful right now, Spriests are pretty boss, Warlocks are amazing, Druids have an incredible amount of healing and survivability, resto shamans are still difficult to kill and good mages still shit all over most melee.... Perhaps everyone is surprised they are somewhat threatening now, which is in stark contrast to the useless state they were in for most of cata.
    People complain about warriors because of the massive amount of mobility coupled with their insane burst from trinket / ability use means they can just run over someone in seconds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellishreaper View Post
    Honestly compared to most other classes we're pretty balanced, though frost can absolutely WRECK if we get multiple killing machine procs in a row, but then again the RNG element of the spec means we can fight someone and get NO killing machine procs too..
    Thats by definition imbalanced, i never mentioned the strength of the class

Edit:

Icy touch glyph ?
    Range of Howling blast ?
    dbl grip ? (could be balanced though)
    6x howling blast in a row ?
    90k obliterate ?
    1 ability debuffing the whole team, yep thats balanced
    Grip range ?

Edit2:

Dk's shred still through healers, yep, balanced
    Last edited by mmoca2cf51ea43; 2012-10-18 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by preposterous View Post
    only stupid people still get raped by mages. burst is so predictable
    CD stacking burst with 5 minute cds for every other class. No CD stacking burst with 30 second cd for mages. Mages burst JUST AS HIGH AS THE 5 MINUTE CD STACKING CLASSES. How the fuck isn't that broken?

---------- Post added 2012-10-18 at 07:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyseh View Post
    The CD stacking burst potential of warriors is over the top especially when avatar makes the class immune to roots and snares for 20 seconds. It's unpeelable insane burst. But honestly that's the only thing that needs tweaking with warriors. Ok maybe shockwave too. But nothing else. Same is actually true for BM as well.

On the other hand hybrids are over the top in CC, burst and healing (yes, I just said second wind isn't over the top) and mages and locks are just as op as ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Warriors and mages being OP at the start of an expansion. OMG?! That's never happened before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

I can not wait to level my warrior

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkabela View Post
    I disagree.

Warriors have the most mobility of any class now.
    They have the most CC of any class
    They have some of the best defenses of any class
    They have very good sustained damage, and the ability to stay on target 100% now
    They have insane damage with cooldowns popped

every once in a while they get a 5xtfb (very rare).

Extend shockwave to 45s cooldown (buff it back in prot)
    Remove silence from pummel with glyph of gag order
    Remove cooldown stacking
    => Warriors are now balanced.
    LMAO you tool. You are insane and a lier.