Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Hallow's end and still no tanking items...

Been this way for years and still no fix from blizz...never a tanking item in Hallows End. The only incentive to run this is to try ti get the illusive mount so if you have horrendous que times because nobody wants to tank it atleast you know why.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2012-10-19 at 10:41 AM.

dps can tank it np.

would still be nice to not be left out in the loot tables!

Deleted
    Queue times are instant so this doesn't appear to be an issue. It's a fluff item that will be replaced or even completely useless next time Hallows End rolls around, hardly game breaking.

That agility ring is nice for my Guardian, so theres one tank item.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanous View Post
    That agility ring is nice for my Guardian, so theres one tank item.
    Brewmasters too!

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Brewmasters too!
    hell forgot about them, so two so far.

So I guess it must be cool since it's not your classes that are getting screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by roflmfao View Post
    So I guess it must be cool since it's not your classes that are getting screwed.
    That's correct.

It's only a ring. You'll find a replacement.

10+ Year Old Account
    The "physical dps" ring is good for at least some of the tanking classes.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    Yea i imagine it's really tough for those plate tanks who only got 3 different trinkets a week ago

Quote Originally Posted by jn2002dk View Post
    Yea i imagine it's really tough for those plate tanks who only got 3 different trinkets a week ago
    ...and what classes were left out in gear for that? Oh yea, none!

Deleted
    ...and what classes were left out in gear for that? Oh yea, none!
    Except they had 3 trinkets for their spec where as everyone else had 1 and for some it was useless like the dps trinket for ferals...

It's 1 holiday and you can still get dps items including a helmet for plates and it's only ilvl 470. By the way max queue for me today as dps was 3 minutes so i guess most people don't mind?
    Last edited by mmocd538608e0f; 2012-10-18 at 06:00 PM.

Idiot. Those trinkets SUCK, and can hardly be called tank trinkets. Get your facts straight. Look at the dps trinkets from that boss, they are actually good. the stam are so stupidly stupid, and you mentioning them as viable tank trinkets is laughable.

[chill out, homeslice. you can disagree with folks all day long, but don't insult them. -Tziva]
    Last edited by Tziva; 2012-10-18 at 06:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    Idiot. Those trinkets SUCK, and can hardly be called tank trinkets. Get your facts straight. Look at the dps trinkets from that boss, they are actually good. the stam are so stupidly stupid, and you mentioning them as viable tank trinkets is laughable.
    I predict you wont last long here lol

Now try again but this time lose the childish rage mkay?

That's ok. Being a Shaman I am not sore that an ilvl 470 sword drops from the horseman, but no ilvl 470 mace dropped from Coren.

I think you might need to find a pair of big boy pants.
    RETH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    The 470 agility trinket is the worst of all MoP trinkets ilvl 450+.

Actually the trinkets weren't great for all spec, EG Ret paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    That's correct.

It's only a ring. You'll find a replacement.
    I think the problem isn't finding a decent ring, it's that everyone else gets a decent ring fairly easy, while tanks are left out.

It just seems weird.

I have every tank class in the game so some of my characters are "getting screwed" and I still don't care. It's one piece that will be replaced very quickly.