Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goron24 View Post
    since the stats are 1,000 bleed damage over 15 seconds stacking 9 times. thats 9k damage over 15 seconds. Pathetic.
    The only pathetic thing here is you didn't factor in attack power contributions to that bleed, you think current lynx rush has much more than 1k base damage on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Antherios View Post
    Behold! Some mage nerfs! i just regained my hope on pvp!
    This blind mage hate is pathetic...

Hmm CD on pyro, I wonder if it affects the pyro! of hot streak. If it does then the negative side effects can be quite serious.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The buffs to destruction are possibly the most retarded and uneccessary things I have ever seen in my life.. *eats a 200k CB crit* Pretty cool that interrupts have a 15 second CD now with all this insane long-cast pressure that we're supposed to magically always have a way to counter. Looks like I'm never interrupting heals again against ele/lock, hello imortal warlocks in 3v3 again! We had a whole two weeks without you.

my god, nerf mages much? cd on pyro (we do have to crit twice in order to actually use hot streak... using inferno blast to get a dbl pyro reqires luck and setup, and doesn't happen often, and gives a burst like other classes have). Ice barrier dmg reduction, deep freece cd increase, combustion only does dmg based on the ignite (better only use it if your pyro crits now... no reason for even taking the living bomb talent now)...

O, and water jet for our pet... really... like anyone's going to stand in front of that. They're either standing in front of us or behind us, and our pet is to our side (not to mention, if we're doing our job as a mage, we're casting from afar/kiting, and not in range to hit them with a cone from our pet...)

Deleted
    LOVE the symbiosis change

Also hunters got srsly fucked. Serves them right.

Mages nerfed.

Now we just need warriors to be nerfed into teh ground and we have balanced pvp again.

hand of salvation. still useless.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow the mage nerfs are completely overkill in my eyes anyway lmao and the hunter thing

SERVES YOU RIGHT NO MORE ZOO RUSH FOR YOU -.-

These changes make little sense.

Spellsteal, as a Disc priest, needed to eat a nerf. That's fine; but no corresponding Resto Druid nerf makes the already best healer in PvP considerably better.

No warrior nerfs. This class replaced Hunters are the most broken class in PvP awhile ago.

Disc Priest nerfs? Worst Class in pvp by a long shot now that rogues have been fixed.

Also, Chaos bolt is even better now? Nice. Randomly one shotting people is fun, right...for the warlock.

No warrior changes has me scared for the future..

But DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME?! MAGE NERFS?! I THOUGHT I'D NEVER LIVE TO SEE THE DAY. They better not go back on them. None of them gut the mage class in either PvP or PvE and only help to tone them down. And don't worry folks, warrior nerfs are coming. We all know it.

I'd have to say that once the warrior nerfs are in, this will be the greatest pvp balance patch of all time. OF ALL TIME!
    Last edited by Flaks; 2012-10-18 at 05:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    These changes make little sense.

Spellsteal, as a Disc priest, needed to eat a nerf. That's fine; but no corresponding Resto Druid nerf makes the already best healer in PvP considerably better.

No warrior nerfs. This class replaced Hunters are the most broken class in PvP awhile ago.

Disc Priest nerfs? Worst Class in pvp by a long shot now that rogues have been fixed.

Also, Chaos bolt is even better now? Nice. Randomly one shotting people is fun, right...for the warlock.

Resto Shaman is better in PvP actually.

WTF mage nerfs?!?! Pyroblast CD is not cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard really doesn't test anything when it comes to class balance goes during their beta. Good to see some things never change...

Quote Originally Posted by tinkabela View Post
    LOVE the symbiosis changes
    Wish they were a hotfix but yep im happy the gave tanks back there CD's It seemed kinda useless with out it, though this implementation of it seems alot better balance wise then before.

An i add this to the long list of things that weren't listened to by blizz from the community during beta :/.

CD on Pyro? Really?
    No more pyro-inferno blast-pyro. This will make Fire feel more boring than it already is.

Wow Mage nerfs (needed) but never thought i'd see the day
    Hunter nerfs .. bug tock ofc
    Warrior nerfs.... Where are they

Rogues needed a buff (apparantly) - just amazing me how quickly they get
    Enhancement - where are their mobility buffs? need them more than rogue, and need cc more than rogues...

but a good start

Hate the mage nerfs. The rest is good.

Hunter ultillity nerfed and not damage? Really...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raggoo View Post
    Wow Mage nerfs (needed) but never thought i'd see the day
    Hunter nerfs .. bug tock ofc
    Warrior nerfs.... Where are they

Rogues needed a buff (apparantly) - just amazing me how quickly they get
    Enhancement - where are their mobility buffs? need them more than rogue, and need cc more than rogues...

but a good start

It amazes you how quickly we got a buff? You haven't faced a rogue recently have you? I am amazed by the fact that this patch even got to live with rogues being in their current state pvp wise.

I lack understanding of the Monk change to powerstrikes/healing elixirs.

Power Strikes seems like a nerf to mistweaver and windwalker. Dunno about Brew.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the one hand, I like the changes for Aspect of the Fox and Steady/Cobra Shot and Barrage. On the other hand, it has me a little worried about the possible future for Aspect of the Hawk.