Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StarR0cket View Post
    Don't worry. Warlocks will continue to do 80k dps in raids without trying..... Silly mages, us thinking we had a chance :P Oh well. I'll continue to burn things. I'll just be sadly depressed as my rank in the dps chart continues to feel underpar
    well you got a neft if it makes you feel any better demo locks STILL cant use wands in meta form kinda annoying.

Nerf mages a little more

...thank you for ruining Lynx Rush.

I'm rarely discouraged by changes made, but this together with the dumb decisions around obtaining currencies = just too much.

Holy Mage Nerfs, Batman! Fire spec just got a massive kick in the nuts for PvE. I don't give a rats ass what this does to PvP, and if Blizz gave 2 shits about their game, they'd separate PvP and PvE abilities already and just be done with it. As it is, looks like I better learn to use Arcane. It was already a better spec anyway.

Deleted
    Rogue changes?! I must dreaming :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    now that rogues have been fixed.
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

---------- Post added 2012-10-18 at 10:40 PM ----------

By the way, funny to see all the annoyed mages come out of the woodwork.
    They don't know what it's like to be nerfed until now, and the nerfs are relatively mild IMO, suck it up and adapt like every other class has to, mages have been too good for far too long.

Deleted
    hell no! this is gonna ruin my alysrazor mount run :< along with my pve dmg

Deleted
    Now give me some warrior nerfs and I'll take it with pleasure!

Rogue buffs, never thought I'd see the day.

Can't see why the general QQ about the Pyroblast being on a 3 sec CD as it's not even a good thing to chain cast it. Either in PvP or PvE. Pyroblast and Pyroblast! Isn't even the same.
    Last edited by Silvy; 2012-10-18 at 10:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvy View Post
    Can't see why the general QQ about the Pyroblast being on a 3 sec CD as it's not even a good thing to chain cast it. Either in PvP or PvE. Pyroblast and Pyroblast! Isn't even the same.

Well..........with proper practice....you can chain 3 Pyros prior to your combustion....and get sky-rocket dps.....and obviously this is something Blizz doesnt like....!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
    Well..........with proper practice....you can chain 3 Pyros prior to your combustion....and get sky-rocket dps.....and obviously this is something Blizz doesnt like....!!!
    Aye true, well if this goes live and it _DOES_ affect Pyroblast! It'll be a nerf for sure. Not game breaking, but one has to hold a bit on Inferno Blasts in order not to waste the Pyroblast! My main concern is that double pyro procs will be removed, making it somewhat harder for a good burn on e.g. sparks on Elegon. :/
    Silvy - Mage since April -05.

So the unhealable frost mage burst is every 45 seconds instead of 30 now. Big whoop. Make frost bomb always detonate immediately so it can't be lined up with other burst--then we're talking.

"Just dispel frostbomb" the mage cries, knowing full well that nothing else can ever be dispelled under this scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Isoge View Post
    Basically, this is their way of telling you you're doing it wrong.
    I'm fairly certain this would be a more direct nerf to MistWeaver Monks. They don't need to use the brews so often, but 10% is alot for a healer.
    WindWalkers and BrewMasters on the other hand could really use more healing. 10% hp (when brews are available) is kind of lack luster compared to that of other classes. what's a 30k heal or so every 18 seconds vs say Warriors Second Wind (3% life returned a sec once below 35% health) or even enhance shamans MW5 insta heal (you shammies know what you've seen your insta heals do, coupled with a proc of another instant heal.. that's a shit tonne of healing). Really, each classes self healing is pretty high, and the best we've seen for WW monks is a sly 20k heal that takes 1/2 of your energy to create a crappy chi sphere, chi wave that will more than likely not hit more than 14k - and is bugged so will sometimes only leap a couple of times, and a CD that is our only good healing (expel harm) which is on a pretty high CD. The heal from Blackout kick is extremely low also, 20% of the damage done if standing in front of the target. But even then the damage in PVP for instance is not particularly high due to resilience.
    I really enjoy Monk, and have mained it since MoP launched - but there needs to be some changes to the design of the class to bring it up to par with the other classes.
    Http://www.Adsam1key.blogspot.com <--- Click and read my blogs on general Tech topics!

10+ Year Old Account
    If Warriors get nerfed then give us a minor buff to Mortal strike or something to compensate. As much as I hate to say it but..nerf Dragon Roar and buff the rest?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Aspect of the Fox has been removed?????? deleting hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    just nerf cd stacking on warriors and it will be fine

10+ Year Old Account
    At least your entire spec wasn't redesigned into a mindless game of whack-a-mole like Frost PvE. It was bad enough getting a pet in TBC, now we have a damn maintenance spell (bombs) too. Sure, the damage is great, but removing the damage component of DF and the fingers interaction with brain freeze really sapped the fun out of frost.
    I don't really see the difference between no interaction of FoF / BF and Cata.

Why? B/C Power-Auras did the thinking for you anyway.

Great one less addon to install.

CD to pyro seems weird though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    Aspect of the Fox has been removed?????? deleting hunter.
    No, it's becoming baseline. And this is a good thing, aspect switching was so simple all it needed was a macro, and all THAT did was annoy people and yourself with the constant noise it generated. more annoying than gun noise....

odd...in the PTR right now and the pyroblast 3 sec cooldown isnt in game. The only fire mage related item that made it on PTR thus far is combustion being used only on ignite.