Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    good job on the recolor, it is a bit loud but anything that brings attention in game is a good look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halabash View Post
    good job on the recolor, it is a bit loud but anything that brings attention in game is a good look.
    i agree, more people will want to be unique and have a loud looking mount

Deleted
    EARTH! FIRE! WIIIND! WATER! HHHHEART!

By your powers combined, I am Captain Pussycat!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldarian View Post
    sorry but hell no

its wow not the carebears where playing
    i believe its a cat not a bear...

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Hey, look at me, I'm going to quit a game because there's something in there I personally do not want and don't care for, but it bothers me that it is available and other people have it.

Such a really silly reason to quit.
    Because spending 200k+ on a black cat mount only to have it suddenly turned into a rainbow mount is OK.

Honestly,

Don't change mount models post-implementation: Make new mounts with new models instead. Everyone is happy.

Lol you should've made its body a poptart

Oh man, I liked your first edit, but that new one looks even better! I was kinda disappointed to see the "reward" for getting all the colors was a black one; essentially a wingless Nightwing. Seems almost like a waste of all that cash, and if I could afford them I'd be more likely to ride the colored ones instead.
    That new edit though looks more like an oil slick or an actual prism instead of just painted stone, and I think it's pretty gorgeous. A very reasonable combination of a bunch of different-colored gemstones, I think. Great job, I like it!

Though I will say the wings on your initial one look kinda silly. The actual in-game ones apparently don't even use wings to fly, which looks kind of dorky but dodges the issue of what to do with the wings, so I guess it doesn't really matter what your edit for them looks like anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scunosi View Post
    Oh man, I liked your first edit, but that new one looks even better! I was kinda disappointed to see the "reward" for getting all the colors was a black one; essentially a wingless Nightwing. Seems almost like a waste of all that cash, and if I could afford them I'd be more likely to ride the colored ones instead.
    That new edit though looks more like an oil slick or an actual prism instead of just painted stone, and I think it's pretty gorgeous. A very reasonable combination of a bunch of different-colored gemstones, I think. Great job, I like it!

Though I will say the wings on your initial one look kinda silly. The actual in-game ones apparently don't even use wings to fly, which looks kind of dorky but dodges the issue of what to do with the wings, so I guess it doesn't really matter what your edit for them looks like anyway.
    i put the wings the way they are to make them not cover the body.... of course when the mount is stationary they would fold away

If i wanted to taste the rainbow i'd eat some damn skittles!

Quote Originally Posted by Shimoko View Post
    are you serious? did you not do art in primary school? blue + red = purple, add green and some yellow and you would get some gross puke brown/green colour.... not white...
    He's talking physics, you are talking art. White light, as we see it is composed of all colours of light in the visible spectrum, which is why when it hits a prism it breaks up and forms a rainbow we call "spectrum".
    Physics > art

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    He's talking physics, you are talking art. White light, as we see it is composed of all colours of light in the visible spectrum, which is why when it hits a prism it breaks up and forms a rainbow we call "spectrum".
    Physics > art
    I took the 'chemistry of art' in high school... so your statement of physics>art is flawed.... physics IS art, as much as art is physics...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Lol you should've made its body a poptart
    I would be lying if i didnt say i considered it! :P

It is pretty ^_^ I think they need more rainbows in wow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trucidor

"Oh, Tirion's having a carnival!"

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Taste the rainbow!
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

It should be changed as the 100k+ investment isn't worth it right now, but I dunno about the rainbow look.

Deleted
    Gogo power rangers!

Quote Originally Posted by Shimoko View Post
    mixing those coloured mounts together to get 'black' is a bit dull...
    The presence of all color is black, the absence of all color is white. What doesnt make sense.
    The mount you made looks really terrible sorry bro.

I didn't know fruit roll up made a mount.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

The first one hurt my eyes, but the black opal one is growing on me.

I think the existing onyx would be improved if the spikes were metadiamond white, instead of rolling him around in a bag of pastel Skittles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
    The first one hurt my eyes, but the black opal one is growing on me.

I think the existing onyx would be improved if the spikes were metadiamond white, instead of rolling him around in a bag of pastel Skittles.
    But then it would be less rainbow and just black and white....