Quick question: Did they fix LFD yet?

I'm thinking about going back to SWTOR for a while. I heard several times that the LFD tool was bugged by putting hybrid classes into the wrong roles on many occasions. Did they fix or at least address this yet, does anyone know?
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

I just started playing again about a week ago but I haven't seen or heard of any such issues. You select your role(s) when you queue.

Deleted
    17 Fp's in the last week and I've not seen this bug so I guess it's fixed.

Am a SI healer so have a choice of healer or DPS on the FP tool. Haven't had it place me with the wrong role for a very long time now.

Looks like it's been cleared up. I saw complaints from scoundrel dps (which is what I play) being put into healer role despite selecting dps.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    Looks like it's been cleared up. I saw complaints from scoundrel dps (which is what I play) being put into healer role despite selecting dps.
    Thats not a bug, thats the game trying to help you. Scoundrel/Op DPS is pretty bad in group play. I know, I have a 50 Concealment Operative. Its a really fun spec, and I love my burst DPS, but on boss fights it gets pretty rough towards the end of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Thats not a bug, thats the game trying to help you. Scoundrel/Op DPS is pretty bad in group play. I know, I have a 50 Concealment Operative. Its a really fun spec, and I love my burst DPS, but on boss fights it gets pretty rough towards the end of the fight.
    Jawa: Its not broken. Its a feature!
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

I haven't had it happen recently and assume it's fixed. It was somewhat annoying in the past.