Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicline View Post
    i queued into tactic last season once on the TR. he is a good enh, i can vouch for that.

i played enh last season from 0 exp to 2180PR/2230TR, and won against dozens of gladiator and rank 1 players along the way. i was even excited enough to take screenshots. admittedly, those wins were us hard countering, but i played with the same team almost every night for 3 or 4 months to get there. with enough practice, its very possible to play enhance to higher ratings.

enhance has changed a lot since last season, and the general state of arena has too, but i am very confident that enhance is 2200+ viable this season. the ladders on the armory are bugged, but believe me, enhance is doing good this season. my team is struggling a bit from class rerolls, but i have no doubt that we will be in T2 range soon with enough practice.
    Yes, exactly. If only people could open their eyes >< Right now I am at 2100, and since we have our weapons now, we are doing alot better. Are only hard counter for us was a spriest, mage, resto druid (HATE THIS TEAM).
    Multi-Glad 2700+ enhance shaman
    Enhance shaman PvP Guide: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11040394000

DEAL WITH IT - Check out my Youtube

The only bad thing about enhc atm imo is how trainable they are by physical damage cleaves.

Mana regen is still a bitch too.

But otherwise we're great imo.

Just because some specs like MS warriors and BM hunters are kinda insane doesn't mean enhc is bad.
    Last edited by Emophia; 2012-10-20 at 01:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree that Enhance has gotten alot of significant upgrades, but I think Enhance is still lacking in a few areas:

-Mobility
    -Mana regen
    -AoE mechanics
    -Defenses
    -Certain issues with abilities and buffs (like imbues, pvp 4 set, wind shear, 10%SP buff, totems, ect)

Compared to the development of Ret pally's, I do agree that it seems like we are lacking and don't seem to have the same creative design that Ret has gone thru. Ret has gotten better mobility, baseline as well as more options thru talent trees including a dedicated mobility tier, their mana regen is simple and always active with 6% every 2 sec, their AoE is much simpler and effective to execute, has a buildup and burst that is simpler plus doesn't require a target or relying on long CD's or single target abilities, they have way more defenses which includes passive, CD's, and self heals which are free also...

There are some simple fixes for these few issues listed above that would go a long way to making Enhance totally fixed and up to date in their mechanics. Have not seen many changes for Shaman so far in 5.1 which is disappointing, but hopefully soon they will do something about it.

Deleted
    Enhance and Elemental Shamans are the weakest specs in game - PvP.I love this class, but its not funny to play "PvE only class"!For PvP i have my Warrior,DK and Disc Priest.I wish shamans are one day universal class, and viable in pvp and not just free and easy kill.When i play on my DK, and i see Shaman, i know that I win...This its sad......(sorry for my bad english)

Quote Originally Posted by xxxBelu View Post
    Enhance and Elemental Shamans are the weakest specs in game - PvP.I love this class, but its not funny to play "PvE only class"!For PvP i have my Warrior,DK and Disc Priest.I wish shamans are one day universal class, and viable in pvp and not just free and easy kill.When i play on my DK, and i see Shaman, i know that I win...This its sad......(sorry for my bad english)
    I am sorry, but you are doing it wrong then. Enhance is just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactic6995 View Post
    I am sorry, but you are doing it wrong then. Enhance is just fine.
    Enhance is fine in comparison to what? Enhance is the worst melee spec in game and Elemental is the 2nd worst caster spec (poor balance druids). Having a good warrior on your team that sometimes does 3 times your damage and has better survivability isn't helping your argument. No one is denying you and Chronicle are good players but after watching both your streams and seeing what your warriors are capable of you can't just say Enhance is fine because you have good ratings. Hell the warrior on Chronicle's stream was 2v1ing people including frost mages. You can also keep on calling everyone that disagrees with you bad...in the meantime I'll be playing my other classes and using shamans as free hks like I've been doing since TBC.

P.S. I play all the classes. I have no main. I have no vested interest in buffing shamans other than just trying to make them more balanced in terms of what other classes are doing (no I'm not talking about OP warriors and BM hunters). I was in the beta for months and months and many, many shamans complained about a plethora of things and blizzard didn't pay any attention to us. Enhance may be better than they were in other expansions but when every other class got buffed too that still makes you the bottom of the barrel.

How is enhc the worst melee spec in the game?

WW Monks and Rogues are way worse off.

The only melee significantly better than enhc is warriors. DKs and Rets are on Par with enhc.

i hit a fucker for a 123k stormblast crit on the tournament realm today. he died. lol. this game is fine. i swear.
    Last edited by CHRONICGODX; 2012-10-22 at 02:26 AM.
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

Quote Originally Posted by chronicline View Post
    i hit a fucker for a 123k stormblast crit on the tournament realm today. he died. lol. this game is fine. i swear.
    Yeah dude, just hit 2200 tonight (2201). Enhance definitely has more potential this season.