[Ret] 25N Will of the Emperor DPS Help

I feel like I am probably missing something obvious and I'm at a loss on what I can do to boost my DPS.

Here is a log where I am in charge of Strengths on one side of the raid:
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-tshj8u4blddvu0s6/sum/damageDone/?s=8312&e=8897

Armory:
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/deathwing/Malcomflex/simple

I know I need to get on top of properly dodging Devastating Arc so I can Opp Strike but besides that is there anything obvious that I should try to improve on? Let me know if you need any other info and thanks in advance!

Sorry I couldn't make the links URLs, this is my first post.

this boss is not the funniest boss rly to dps. a lot of running, target switches all the time. just be quick with switching targetsi guess. can also make sure to multi dot your seal of truth on the boss and the add u'r killing, make a macro for your judgment perhaps. i had problems with keeping the dps up, mainly because i failed the devastating blows 24/7, healed it the week before so it was quite a new experience..

From my experience, multi dot capable classes will dominate on this fight- the key to keeping up is to manage your uptime on adds and successfuly doing devestate combos. If you can learn the dance and deploy it flawlessly while dpsin normally, you will love this fight so much more
    Last edited by Ivytea; 2012-10-22 at 05:46 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcomflex View Post
    I feel like I am probably missing something obvious and I'm at a loss on what I can do to boost my DPS.

Here is a log where I am in charge of Strengths on one side of the raid:
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-tshj8u4blddvu0s6/sum/damageDone/?s=8312&e=8897

Armory:
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/deathwing/Malcomflex/simple

I know I need to get on top of properly dodging Devastating Arc so I can Opp Strike but besides that is there anything obvious that I should try to improve on? Let me know if you need any other info and thanks in advance!

Sorry I couldn't make the links URLs, this is my first post.
    That is it, You will top the meter if you can get full use of Opp Strike.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Thanks for all the replies! I'll definitely get a mouse over Judgement macro going and will hopefully get more "opportunities" at Opportunistic Strike. We are still cleaning things up a bit so hopefully the Strength that is on me when tear gas starts will start to fall sooner.