Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    i just realized that once conflagrate grants emberbits, we will have no way to burn off excess embers generated during extended AoE. Currently i have been using FnB:Conflagrate whenever i am ember capped from spamming FnB:Incinerate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    i just realized that once conflagrate grants emberbits, we will have no way to burn off excess embers generated during extended AoE. Currently i have been using FnB:Conflagrate whenever i am ember capped from spamming FnB:Incinerate
    There's usually a primary target you can CB, or something at low health you can Shadowburn.

In addition to what Jessicka said: A surplus of Embers is not really a bad thing. I think an analogous situation is rage/focus/energy capping. It happens occasionally under high haste effects, but it's not a major issue for those classes.

If you add some heavy raid damage into that AoE scenario, you've also got Ember Taps to help out your healers.

Doesn't that give you more choice in terms of ember usage? You can now make use of Ember Tap without feeling extremely penalized in terms of DPS.

Deleted
    Passive: You can cast and channel while moving, but each cast reduces your movement speed by 10%, stacking up to 2 times.
    Well well well... you called it : I'm impressed Xelnath

I love the new Kil'jaeden's!

Well, now that this talent is OP...

the new kil'jaeden's is awesome, love the changes overall.

what is classified as "aberrations"?

xel, stop giving us things just to make the nerfs more acceptable

Quote Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
    Well, now that this talent is OP...
    Yay for a useful lvl 90 talent! Much appreciated.

Old God Creatures...

hint hint

Warlocks banishing old god creatues now thats OP

how much time the self applied slow lasts?

nvm, realised this alone.
    Last edited by Zharradan; 2012-10-23 at 07:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay for KJK buffs, it's kind of brilliant at the moment. Enough of a self snare to not really let you kite with it in pvp effectively while making it really good for pve. Sad we have to wait for 5.1 to get a usable KJK.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Quote Originally Posted by Rathgar View Post
    Yay for KJK buffs, it's kind of brilliant at the moment. Enough of a self snare to not really let you kite with it in pvp effectively while making it really good for pve. Sad we have to wait for 5.1 to get a usable KJK.
    Only thing that I'd still ask for is a toggle if possible. I think the penalty is totally fine, but it still means making a whole set of stop casting macros. If we could just get it as an on/off switch, that'd be cool. Not a huge deal if not possible tho.

It'd be nice if all 3 of our level 90 talents were completely passive but had a toggle.

I like the Cataclysm changes too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know what exactly changes with the new Gateway glyph? Does the port range threshold get extended with the glyph?

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Deleted
    Anyone know what exactly changes with the new Gateway glyph? Does the port range threshold get extended with the glyph?
    You have to click it by default now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    You have to click it by default now.
    I was hoping it was that. Good change.