Deleted

Deleted

Deleted
    I love this song, it's simply amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    [video=youtube;qzVBqBosf5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w[video]
    The film may have been donkey shit, but at least John Williams is still the man.
    This is one of my favourite songs from Star Wars.

I remember exactly playing the strategy games and when ever this song came up I always got the chills, I am getting them now, I seriously love this song.

Everything in Star Wars makes me feel chills, Star Wars for ever! It filled my childhood with a lot of joy and good things!
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-10-23 at 03:16 PM.

Deleted

fav part at 1:06:00 and on

Deleted

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Loving Radioactive by Imagine Dragons

15+ Year Old Account
    You missed something Aronaz

- Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Pretty bitchin':

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Pretty bitchin':

[video=youtube;4rwAoFobvvo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rwAoFobvvo[video]
    Wow, I didn't expect Silent Hill to have good music like this, but I never played it so it makes sense.

I don't know if you've played Dead Space or not, I haven't, but I have seen the walkthrough from the first and second, let's just pretend I played it.

This is my favourite music from it, a good adaptation of Twinkle.

Also, if you watched the films or cartoons of Dead Space, it's not really a cartoon but it's cartoonish, this song, Twinkle has everything to do with the game, the space station above the planet, everything.

Just listen to the lyrics and think of it.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-10-23 at 09:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Wow, I didn't expect Silent Hill to have good music like this, but I never played it so it makes sense.

I don't know if you've played Dead Space or not, I haven't, but I have seen the walkthrough from the first and second, let's just pretend I played it.

This is my favourite music from it, a good adaptation of Twinkle.

[video=youtube;jRXQsQKGqIU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRXQsQKGqIU[video]

Also, if you watched the films or cartoons of Dead Space, it's not really a cartoon but it's cartoonish, this song, Twinkle has everything to do with the game, the space station above the planet, everything.

Just listen to the lyrics and think of it.
    Yeah, it's a great rendition. I love the effect on the voice and the general sound scape of the song. It really makes you feel the isolation and potential hopelessness of the great void of outer-space. Uber atmospheric. I've got the first game but never completed it. It's on my to-do list as I find the lore and vibe really appealing.

On Silent Hill, the music is something that surprised me too. But, the soundtrack is one of the favourite elements of the games among fans and Akira Yamaoka, the composer/sound director is heralded as one of the top game composers. Playing Silent Hill 2, I understand why.

I'd recommend the games if you like getting absorbed in the story/world of a game. SH2 is a 11 years-old and I've only just played it (properly) for the first time this week. Never been affected by a game in such a way before. It's pretty intense and builds a really oppresive environment that sucks you in, chews you up a bit and you just have to hope will spit you out again after! It's enjoyable, but not fun, if that makes any sense...

Deleted
    Yeah, it's a great rendition. I love the effect on the voice and the general sound scape of the song. It really makes you feel the isolation and potential hopelessness of the great void of outer-space. Uber atmospheric. I've got the first game but never completed it. It's on my to-do list as I find the lore and vibe really appealing.

On Silent Hill, the music is something that surprised me too. But, the soundtrack is one of the favourite elements of the games among fans and Akira Yamaoka, the composer/sound director is heralded as one of the top game composers. Playing Silent Hill 2, I understand why.

I'd recommend the games if you like getting absorbed in the story/world of a game. SH2 is a 11 years-old and I've only just played it (properly) for the first time this week. Never been affected by a game in such a way before. It's pretty intense and builds a really oppresive environment that sucks you in, chews you up a bit and you just have to hope will spit you out again after! It's enjoyable, but not fun, if that makes any sense...
    Currently, there are a lot of games on my list to play, but my laptop is shit and I can't play games that have been released after 2007 cause my lap won't, probably, be able to play them well, atleast the ones being released now, I won't be able to play them.

But since Silent Hill is from 11 years ago? I think I'll give it a try and start playing the first one, if it's cheap on Steam, I'll buy it, if not I'll just download it somewhere.

And I total get what you mean with the game being enjoyable but not fun.

To be honest, the only game that has absorbed me into its world was Bioshock, both the first and second, I can't remember any other games that did that, so I doubt there were others other than Bioshock.

Also, I am really going to check Silent Hill.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-10-23 at 10:18 PM.

Deleted
    Currently, there are a lot of games on my list to play, but my laptop is shit and I can't play games that have been released after 2007 cause my lap won't, probably, be able to play them well, atleast the ones being released now, I won't be able to play them.

But since Silent Hill is from 11 years ago? I think I'll give it a try and start playing the first one, if it's cheap on Steam, I'll buy it, if not I'll just download it somewhere.

And I total get what you mean with the game being enjoyable but not fun.

To be honest, the only game that has absorbed me into its world was Bioshock, both the first and second, I can't remember any other games that did that, so I doubt there were others other than Bioshock.

Also, I am really going to check Silent Hill.
    Ah, bummer. It's frustrating how quickly computers become outdated. -_-' But, yeah, you should be more than fine with at least the first 4 Silent Hill games. Unfortunately, I think only one of the series is on Steam, Homecoming, I think (which is apparently the worst in the series, so that's pretty annoying!), but you should be able to find the earlier games fairly easily. I played mine on the PS2, was nice to get the old thing out again. Hopefully the PC version has the same grain filters and fog effects as the PS2 version, because I know that the new HD collection got rid of them for some reason and made the game lose half it's atmosphere.

SH2 is the only one I've played so far, think I'll at least pick up 3 for the PS2 as well though (would have liked to start with one, but the PS1 graphics look so dated now that I'm not sure I could put up with it! >.<). Most people say that 1-4 are the best ones because they were, for the most part, made by the original Japanese team, after that the franchise got handed over to an American team and they've not been the same since apparently. You'll have to let me know what you think if you pick 'em up.

Deleted
    Ah, bummer. It's frustrating how quickly computers become outdated. -_-' But, yeah, you should be more than fine with at least the first 4 Silent Hill games. Unfortunately, I think only one of the series is on Steam, Homecoming, I think (which is apparently the worst in the series, so that's pretty annoying!), but you should be able to find the earlier games fairly easily. I played mine on the PS2, was nice to get the old thing out again. Hopefully the PC version has the same grain filters and fog effects as the PS2 version, because I know that the new HD collection got rid of them for some reason and made the game lose half it's atmosphere.

SH2 is the only one I've played so far, think I'll at least pick up 3 for the PS2 as well though (would have liked to start with one, but the PS1 graphics look so dated now that I'm not sure I could put up with it! >.<). Most people say that 1-4 are the best ones because they were, for the most part, made by the original Japanese team, after that the franchise got handed over to an American team and they've not been the same since apparently. You'll have to let me know what you think if you pick 'em up.
    My laptop isn't actually bad, I don't know how to see the graphic card's name and all that confusing stuff, but when I got my lap I know it was one of the best, I just didn't take good care of it. I was constantly playing games on max energy, it was constantly heating up, a lot, because of that, and one day puff, went to repair and came back good, but he just got worse again, I am now only able to play LoL with the minimum energy option and it's not that bad, I just did stupid things with my lap, otherwise it would have been okay, I think.

Also, when I start playing it, I'll pm you and say what I think about it.

Also, I better put a song that I am listening now.

Stumbleine, one of my favourite bands, at the moment.

Deleted
    Ah, okay. I should really be more careful with mine... =/

And sweet. ^^

I shall post another song too! \o/

Deleted
    Ah, okay. I should really be more careful with mine... =/

And sweet. ^^

I shall post another song too! \o/

[video=youtube;s73_cyTbxIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s73_cyTbxIQ[video]
    That's K-pop/rock, right?

I like it.

This one is J/k-pop, I don't know which one because Meari didn't exactly say what it was, but I like it, it has a lot of electronic instruments, one of my favourite from their band.

Deleted
    That's K-pop/rock, right?

I like it.

This one is J/k-pop, I don't know which one because Meari didn't exactly say what it was, but I like it, it has a lot of electronic instruments, one of my favourite from their band.

[video=youtube;mjfOSigcQms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjfOSigcQms[video]
    Yeah, Scandal are J-Rock. Not sure where in Japan they are from though.
    And Perfume are awesome! I really like that Edge mix too. I think Dream Fighter is my favourite song by them.