Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vernon Davis must of pissed off alex smith or something. Same with Brandon Lloyd.

Anyway, another loss. Bleh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look... I LOST AGAIN. 5 in a row. I lost to a guy with his two best WRs and QB on bye week. How.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Oh look... I LOST AGAIN. 5 in a row. I lost to a guy with his two best WRs and QB on bye week. How.
    He also started Joe Flaclol. Its because you're a Bills fan clearly.

I have won 2 in a row! \o/ Rawr! and stuff

I'm as confused as you. Darren McFadden continues to be a disappointment, I'd imagine because five 90 year old women could provide better run blocking than the Raiders currently have. Gronk had a good game. The two guys I dragged off the street to play WR actually did ok as well.

good god chicago is my golden ticket on monday nights
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

well it wasnt pretty on either side, my normally great WRs gave me absolutely nothing... but Kid Cuddly extends the winning streak to 5 in a row and Im now the sole person in 1st place!!! Lets keep it rolling. Tusken Raiders is next on the hit list.

And Peyton Manning is facing the Saints next week. Im already drooling over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    He also started Joe Flaclol. Its because you're a Bills fan clearly.
    I didn't even homer my team... Only 2 Bills players.... It's gettin silly.

Sole place in dead last.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even homer my team... Only 2 Bills players.... It's gettin silly.

Sole place in dead last.
    Totally took that trade. I am willing to gamble that Garcon will eventually get healthy to fill in Colston's usual spot and that the Eagles will eventually remember how good Shady is.

10+ Year Old Account
    The one week I have top play my backup defense, and it's against the Eagles. I got a good feeling about this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Totally took that trade. I am willing to gamble that Garcon will eventually get healthy to fill in Colston's usual spot and that the Eagles will eventually remember how good Shady is.
    Finally, an interesting thing happened in our fantasy league. Now I just need to pray MJD can come back from injury early.

Sad I gave up Johnson, only 1 Bills player now :<

Couldn't justify Austin and I doubt you want Jennings...
    Last edited by Irony; 2012-10-24 at 06:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody got a suggestion of a wide receiver to pick up? Andre Roberts seems the obvious choice, but given the QB situation in Arizona, I'm not so sure. I dropped Crabtree after multiple bad games from him, and picked up Santana Moss, but I still have Kevin Ogletree and I think I can find a better bench player to replace Andre Johnson in his off-week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Andre Roberts is just so sporadic. Plus with Skelton starting, most passes are going to Fitz. Also they're facing SF, so good luck with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Andre Roberts is just so sporadic. Plus with Skelton starting, most passes are going to Fitz. Also they're facing SF, so good luck with that.
    Well Ogletree's playing the Giants, so either way I'm screwed.

I do not see the benefits of the trade for Irony. You get MJD, who will at least be out this week, probably next week. With your other 2 RB's having byes this week and next, you will only have 1 RB to play.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Javiers View Post
    I do not see the benefits of the trade for Irony. You get MJD, who will at least be out this week, probably next week. With your other 2 RB's having byes this week and next, you will only have 1 RB to play.
    Ya I'm going to attempt to trade him Jennings so he has someone to play this week since I no long need him. I'd drop him but Irony's waiver spot is too low and someone might snag him.

Huh, apparently I should have moved faster on that trade. I saw it pending when I checked my phone this morning, but wanted to check it out and see if it would work for me. I think Shady was also on the table for me. Too slow!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Javiers View Post
    I meant to include Jennings in to trade as well for the 1 week as a place holder, while swapping him and Richardson depending on the match-up. It's more or less just due to me being 2-5 and hoping I can get some wins with a risky trade. Unless Reid is fired, I don't see Shady living up to the 4th overall pick.

I made 3 horrid mistakes in my second year of Fantasy football. McCoy, Newton and Jennings. My first 3 picks.

---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 09:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Huh, apparently I should have moved faster on that trade. I saw it pending when I checked my phone this morning, but wanted to check it out and see if it would work for me. I think Shady was also on the table for me. Too slow!
    I wish you had accepted, it was the more ideal trade.

I pretty much saw that I has a trade, then took the kid to school and got ready for work. I agonize over trades and haggle like an old woman though. So maybe you got lucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some reason I got emails about some trades not relating to my teams.