LF Gear simulator

Hi,

I'm looking for a gear simulator (blank char sheet where I can edit items, gems,...). I used to use Rawr, which right now for whatever reason is ULTRA SLOW, wowhead is still capped at level 85 apparently.

I'm not looking for an optimizer, just a char sheet that in the end tells me "you have xxx hit, xxx hp armor etc)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    askmrrobot.com

I tried this one but I don't really adhere to it. If it's the only one out there I might use it, but still open to suggestions
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
    I tried this one but I don't really adhere to it. If it's the only one out there I might use it, but still open to suggestions
    Did you make sure you did make sure you had on PvE or PvP simulator depending on what you played?

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Did you make sure you did make sure you had on PvE or PvP simulator depending on what you played?
    Yes, that is not the problem. I just don't like the interface and all that much. I'll give it another try but without being convinced

Deleted
    I prefer chardev.org