10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    I don't understand. You dislike it when people turn a common subject like how Razor Keyboards made a Pony version of their company. I would believe that it's in good fun.

But I really, REALLY do not want a Clopper debate. Some people do it, most people don't. It happens with every fandom, and all you can do is just tolerate it. But it's basically a power keg to bring it up. So please dont.
    But dude you gotta admit that human fluttershy has some epic tits if i could find someone shy like that and so adorable i could die a happy man

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    [IMG]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/236/4/3/have_space_helmet___will_travel_by_madhotaru-d5c9vh7.jpg[/IG]
    They Romanized derpy, how cruel.
    Wait.

SW: Samurai(katana): Assassin's creed(wrist blade): Predator: Soviets: SS: Romans: Space: Hooker?: Not sure on the one boot: Fallout.

What the hell?

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Jeeps Wheel Alignment is perfect. It goes straight forever. It's like I can find a straight road, and I can take my Book out and bucking read because I will never go over the medium!
    My camber is off on the durango and the toe is off on my blazer. My blazer can't be aligned though. Needs too many parts.

But... but... you never even posted...

* Saaaad Wall Eyes

Goodnight.
    I'm a lurker like that

Guys. Ideas. I need ideas. I want to draw, but i dont know what I want TO draw. Ideas, now, plox?!

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    My camber is off on the durango and the toe is off on my blazer. My blazer can't be aligned though. Needs too many parts.
    Well, my Water Pump leaks because of a bad gasket, and I am too lazy to remove me Radiator, and my Fan to get to it. So I just let it leak. Little drops. No bucks given.

I'm joking of course, that is illegal.

* Shifty Wall Eyes

Well.... that's... uh... I think I am missing the joke here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Byzantium > roman empire cause they lasted longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well.... that's... uh... I think I am missing the joke here.
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    What does this mean I am not good with tables.
    Only .24% of all Romanians (currently in the country) are irreligious.

That's not even 1%. Hell, that's not even .25%.

I'm honestly calling bullshit on this because this is pretty much impossible. I might be giving Romanians too much credit though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Daggers is being weird again

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, my Water Pump leaks because of a bad gasket, and I am too lazy to remove me Radiator, and my Fan to get to it. So I just let it leak. Little drops. No bucks given.

I'm joking of course, that is illegal.

* Shifty Wall Eyes
    I need pretty much the entire front suspension replaced. All 4 tie rods, all 4 ball joints, all 8 bushings, sway bar bushings, idler arm.

Water pumps are fun. I didn't have to remove the rad when I did mine though. I had to unbolt it a bit to give myself some more room, and removed the huge fan shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Only .24% of all Romanians (currently in the country) are irreligious.

That's not even 1%. Hell, that's not even .25%.

I'm honestly calling bullshit on this because this is pretty much impossible. I might be giving Romanians too much credit though.
    So... what your saying, is they got a small army of smucks to go door to door and ask every single Romanian if they are religious or not?

They probaly just called 100-1000 people per region and asked and got "Yeah, sure. I am eating dinner" *click*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    Byzantium > roman empire cause they lasted longer.
    Mah nigga

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    For a moment I though you were talking about actual daggers.
    Who knows, I might be =o

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    But it seems like every pony fan makes it their god given duty to twist all existing concepts into ponified versions. That's hardly even one "category" that does it.
    There is a subset of brony that does tend to ponify almost everything but it's usually meant to be harmless. Usually it's more of a "I wonder how X would look in the pony style" much like people might wonder how a character would look in the DBZ style or as a superhero a la Superman. That sort of thing. The intent is an appreciation of whatever gets ponified. If the owner doesn't like it (and we tend to make sure they're okay with it if we can contact them) the vast majority of bronies would be okay changing it or taking it down completely.

Most of us wouldn't expect others to be head over heels for it since we're fairly self-aware and know the fandom is considered at least a bit odd, but there are a few nutty ones who will push it on others. There is a bit of a clash though when people post pony stuff in areas where many others who may not like it can view it. As I recall that's primarily the reason MMO champ implemented the forum filter option so Fun Stuff wouldn't show up on the front page (due to the constant posting in this thread). Often though it's just a case of "Don't like it? Don't look at it."

Much like the majority of other fandoms, a certain minority tends to make up the majority of what is looked at from the outside.
    Last edited by Jackielope; 2012-10-25 at 02:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I need pretty much the entire front suspension replaced. All 4 tie rods, all 4 ball joints, all 8 bushings, sway bar bushings, idler arm.

Water pumps are fun. I didn't have to remove the rad when I did mine though. I had to unbolt it a bit to give myself some more room, and removed the huge fan shroud.
    Well, I have a 4.0L, 6 Cylinder Engine stuffed into the hood of my jeep. There is about 3 inches of room to work with the radiator in. It's not hard to do obviously. I just been working 12 hours a day, 5 days a week at the hospital. When I get home, I dont even want to do my laundry. I want to relax, play my laptop, post here. So on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I have a 4.0L, 6 Cylinder Engine stuffed into the hood of my jeep. There is about 3 inches of room to work with the radiator in. It's not hard to do obviously. I just been working 12 hours a day, 5 days a week at the hospital. When I get home, I dont even want to do my laundry. I want to relax, play my laptop, post here. So on.
    3 inches? That's enough to fit a few loofahs under the hood!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Daggers is being weird again
    I have no idea what you are talking about. Also thank you for not eating that muffin I put on your head three hours ago.

* Noms on muffin happily