Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Intervening Touch of Death

This is what happens when a warrior intervenes Touch of Death.
    (not my vid, cred to Zybak....)

10+ Year Old Account
    thats ..... so awsome XD i got no other words for it if the warrior was full health he would have survived it but 340k beats 210k hp XD

No Tusk Club.

Deleted
    Awesome stuff indeed

15+ Year Old Account
    LOL, so warriors are killable after all

That's pretty cool.

inb4 someone calls it OP. (If you get touch of death casted on you, you're dead and are 99% likely to lose the game anyway).

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought Touch of Death didn't work on players?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    I thought Touch of Death didn't work on players?
    I think it's a set bonus or glove bonus that lets it be usable on players

Update: 4 set pvp bonus. (4) Set: Your Touch of Death can be used on players with 10% or less health, instantly killing them.
    Last edited by angelflavor; 2012-10-25 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Found out which it was:
    "Warriors make you sap, Paladins let you sap."

That's amazing. I don't have the 4 piece yet, but I want to try a few things when I get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    totally hilarious ^.^ lol. can't wait to get my monk to 90.

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    inb4 someone calls it OP. (If you get touch of death casted on you, you're dead and are 99% likely to lose the game anyway).
    Er, not saying it's OP or anything but I've seen people (including myself) survive on 10% HP for a long long time in PVP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Er, not saying it's OP or anything but I've seen people (including myself) survive on 10% HP for a long long time in PVP.
    almost any other nuke will kill someone on 10% hp, so I don't see why this shouldn't. also, you don't survive at 10% while being hammered, only if you manage to pillarkite.

OP: hillarious xD
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2012-10-25 at 03:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    That's pretty cool.

i recently survived warrior burst with *3* HP my dk's remorseless winter popped peeling the warrior off me and i landed a 20k WoG on myself preventing death from bleeds. we ended up winning the match.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

One way or another it's killing an unintended target who could as well have had full health.

Not intended so expect a fix I think. If it's OP or not is an entirely different debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    One way or another it's killing an unintended target who could as well have had full health.

Not intended so expect a fix I think. If it's OP or not is an entirely different debate.
    How is it unintended?
    You can intervene execute too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lassira View Post
    How is it unintended?
    Execute isn't intended to one shot a target above 20%. Also unintended and needs changing. Just because two abilities are working similarly doesn't mean they're working fine. It just means both are broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Lassira View Post
    How is it unintended?
    Execute doesnt secure a kill from 100% like this does.
    How can you even think its indended?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    almost any other nuke will kill someone on 10% hp, so I don't see why this shouldn't. also, you don't survive at 10% while being hammered, only if you manage to pillarkite.

OP: hillarious xD
    It bypasses Cheat Death alike mechanics (or so it seems). That's just not cool.

so practically you fight any monk with 90% of HP?

Stupid as fuck...needs nerf!!!!1
    Rogues don't do buffs or other group things. If you want a hug ask the Paladin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Execute isn't intended to one shot a target above 20%. Also unintended and needs changing. Just because two abilities are working similarly doesn't mean they're working fine. It just means both are broken.
    It doesn't matter, the other team would lose the game anyway. If anything it is better because the warrior can choose who survives, for example sacrificing himself for the healer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Touch of Death was stupid to begin with. I hope this makes blizzard reconsider REALLY fast.