The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

destro reforging

was just wondering how people were reforging for destro
    on elitist jerks in the grimoire section for sacrifice it haste a lil abover 6 k
    most i could get was 5k with the rest in mastery and crit keeping them balanced around 2800 each
    did it in raids tonite and had a considerable dps increase
    faster casts r very nice and ember regen is alot better my mana is also regenning alot faster and not having any issues

I took this from the destro thread above in the sticky:

Intellect --> Spell Power --> Hit (Up to 15%) --> Haste >= Crit --> Mastery.

Intellect is very, very good for Destruction, and should always be the deciding factor in your upgrades. Get to the Hit Cap as your second priority, and then stack Haste and Crit. Crit is slightly better than Haste at very low (pre-raid) levels of gear, but Haste is much better at higher gear levels.

But the best thing to do is sim your character to know the proper stat weights, if you need help with that this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...imulationCraft has a great guide!

Good luck!
    Cyner#1996

Deleted
    I would drop all your haste into Mastery/Crit if I were you.

If it's not hit it's going crit.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    im at 475 ilvl and i have around 5k haste and using the sacrifice talent
    without haste my dps drops a great amount between dark souls
    with haste my dps sustains and jumps a lil bit too if im lucky with crits
    my embers regen so fast
    cant wait for 5.1 when i conflag gens embers too

Deleted
    Haste gives you no benefit when you have a secondary target to Havoc (which is almost all situations).

Intellect --> Spell Power --> Hit (Up to 15%) --> Haste (Up to 4,77%) --> Mastery --> Crit --> Haste

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastey View Post
    Intellect --> Spell Power --> Hit (Up to 15%) --> Haste (Up to 4,77%) --> Mastery --> Crit --> Haste
    That's what I do, but I can't get under 3k haste -_-

Yep, Mastery is beast for Destro, sims for for single target are worthless when main reason to go Destro is to cleave with CB/SB, and they don't factor extra embers from executing either.

10+ Year Old Account
    im very confused by this thread because everybody is saying something different >.> am i not supposed to get as much haste and crit as i can after hit cap?
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

You do, if you raid a single target boss with no adds to cleave or aoe. Which limits it to Feng atm I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    That's what I do, but I can't get under 3k haste -_-
    I'm dumpnig all my haste aswell, but I am not certain about crit and mastery. What I've been trying to do is keep them in balance, with slight favor of mastery over crit. Is this the correct way, or should I dump all crit into mastery aswell (where possible) ?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    it just feels so slow tho with destro at a low haste lvl
    ill try it tonite and see how it does
    did 81k on spiritbinder last nite and that was with goin in the realm on normal 10 man
    did post on WoL tho yea i kno im an idiot
    ill try tonite on spirit kings with less haste and more mastery and crit